Richest man in Japan is zainichi korean

>richest man in Japan is zainich korean
>nationalist Japanese despise korean because they think zainich korean do harm to Japanese economy
>孫正義(pic's guy)'s company help Japanese economy.

so... Sup Forums. why is multiculturalism and immigration is bad?

We can gather more people like him. immigrants are hard working and make natin stronger.

Other urls found in this thread:

ceoworld.biz/2015/04/06/the-top-50-wealthiest-individuals-in-japan-for-2015-japanese-billionaires-millionaires
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because economic value is worth more then your own culture and people :^)

But that's wrong, you fucking retard

ceoworld.biz/2015/04/06/the-top-50-wealthiest-individuals-in-japan-for-2015-japanese-billionaires-millionaires

nah, he got new companies these days and it pushed him at #1 in Japan.

Didn't you read news?

Japan is Korea

A korean can change their name and move to Japan and no one would be the wiser

When has this ever been true? More like the other way around buddy

I don't give a shit if they come in LEGALLY and contribute something, as this K-dude has.

Are you serious? Japan's culture and any sense of nationalistic pride came from the fact that they used other culture's and diversity. They took in what they wanted from china korea india and britain (mostly britain and china) and created their medieval society off of those ideas.

Korea was not necessarily ahead, but much more powerful military wise until Japan cam in contact with Brits.

However i do have to concede that our post modern ideals are of Japanese origin. But their origin is taking things from us.

Basically what Im saying is we are all China's bitch

Go lay down awkwardly at the cuddle café senpai :3

Other way around Kim Yeop-gook.

I have no problem with migrants, I have no problem with some level of diversity, in fact I have no problem with different cultures at all. I have problem with fucking, dirty, suicidal, fascist muslim. Also nice dubs.

This is the equivalent of a French northerner being rich in England, the aristocracy has a lot of shared blood so at the end of the day it dosent really matter

remove chon

>zainich
It's zainichi, proxy-kun.

Japan entered a recession in the early 90's that it still hasn't recovered from. Maybe letting Koreans handle their economy for a bit would be a good idea.

Koreans are still east Asian no one would be complaining if immigration was just european to european countries

FYI there are some Koreans living in Japan and like liberals in the West they hate the nation that takes care of them

With all the job thst you ancestor did to Korean women, he might be be part nip

>Korean people
>good

wanna get raped again ?

>In 2011 Masayoshi Son pledged to donate 10 billion yen ($120 million) and his remaining salary until retirement to help support victims of 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami.[10]

pretty generous desu

Gooks got their asses kicked by Japs when Hideyoshi invaded and lucked into having one of the best naval commanders of all time and needing the chinks to bail them out.

Also, Koreans and culture. Fucking hilarious.

it's pretty much confirmed this guy is an english teacher

When a country cannot support itself, its culture dies. See the whole African continent for this.

>nationalist Japanese despise korean because they think zainich korean do harm to Japanese economy
A company run by inferior gook looks exactly like the situation of South Korea.

> debt-to-total-capital ratio is currently 83.07%.

Korean mind is so fucking shallow in every aspects