Nazi Germany, Morty. The asshole of history

Nazi Germany, Morty. The asshole of history.

How can Sup Forums even compete?

>Reddit: The Show

i would say that nazi germany is more like a school shooter

fuck...why do we always lose?

Sup Forums BTFO
It must be embarrassing to be losing the cultural war this badly. In a decade your antiquated opinions will be thoughtcrime and I cannot wait.

Justin, it's almost 4 am. Please stop shitposting.

Is this real

in a decade thinking about ourselves will be a thoughtcrime, according to Sup Forums. but again, it's Sup Forums

Why don't they travel to Africa or Arabia in the medieval times????

yeah, they punch a lot of people they don't like.

Pajeet, please use the loo instead of shitting up a thread like this

KERPLUMPF BTFO

A decade ago it was just a conspiracy theory that the government spied on all our communications. 1 year ago it was just a conspiracy theory that the government could take control of your car to assassinate you. I don't even want to think how shitty 10 years from now will be.

B-BUT MUH FREE SPEECH
SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT

dude gassed jews lmao

>the patriot act was a conspiracy theory.

muh privacy

get over it fag, CIA is protecting you from foreign intelligence agencies that wish to do this country harm

ITT: people who've been getting fucked in the ass for so long they've learned to love it.

>pointing out your retardation is loving the patriot act.

That's not what Rick sounds like. It's more like this:

>Na[burp]zi [burp] Ger[burp]ma[burp]ny, [burp] Mor[burp]ty. [burp] The [burp] ass[burp]hole [burp] of [burp] his[burp]tor[burp]y.

S.O.T.F.

I start uncontrollably giggling whenever I see a reddit and memey thread.

>beating up a white skinhead
"Haha, fuck yeah kick his ass!"
>beating up a muslim
"Woah, that's not fucking right dude, get that shit out of here fucking racist!"

Gonna bring home 100 nazi sca--

>other genocides have had more deaths and been more brutal than the Holocaust
>Hitler is still viewed as "The most evil man in history"
Why?

>Sup Forums
>getting out of the house

Why are Nazi's still used as a go to villain? Few people alive ever suffered from them

Islamic Terrorists have killed the relatives/friends of millions of young people alive today that consume Western media and we no longer show them as villains

What is the Mr. Bulldops thing? Is it actually just randumb, or a running joke?

Whatever happened right before that video anyway? I assume she did something to warrant the attack right?

Hmm I wonder why

That's some fine virtue signaling there, user.

We have documentation of it, a lot of it.
That's the whole point.
WWII is the biggest conflict with the most videos/documents to study.

I can guarantee that if we had cameras back in the XVI century we'd still be talking about Pizarro atrocities in the American continent.

>Sup Forums
>house

Turns out in an earlier shot she was holding a broken bottle as a weapon. Good thing that man clocked her when he did.

These "protests" from both sides are getting annoying now though, people just go so they can attack people now

>Islamic Terrorists
3700 deaths in 16 years if you count the twin towers.
350 something people if you don't, and you shouldn't since it was an obvious inside job.

350 people between Yurop and Murrica in 16 years is nothing, and of course I'm talking about first world countries because the other day 100+ kids died in a car bombing in Syria and NO ONE gave a single flying shit.

avenge us, Sup Forums edgelord faggot force!

Even that strange androgyne's worth ten of you, user.

>100+ kids died in a car bombing

Any juicy pics?

Trips don't lie. But FUCK these "communist" idiots at the rallies. They would willingly give up personal freedoms as long as big daddy government takes care of their every need and it makes me fucking sick.

>and NO ONE gave a single flying shit.
Better for them to blow up than to go north.

You're a fucking idiot.

I hate reddit so much. Hate it, ladbros.

No real reply huh? Do you not even remotely pay attention to what they are saying in protests? They want to be completely taken care of by the government. They are millennials that almost entirely raised by BIG BUSINESS and they don't fucking know anything else. They want free speech censored (banned) they have no problems with witch hunts to punish people that don't think like them, and they don't care about anything other than what makes than happy currently.

You are a complete sputtering retard dip shit. I can only assume you are one of these people, in which case, go jump off a god damned bridge.

no. no. FUCK YOU

Childhood is being mad a the writers
Adulthood is realizing that he wasn't a real Nazi just an attention whore

It's true though - progressive thought has driven culture for the past 200 years at least.

Try find a conservative idea from back then that is acceptable to hold today,

Hell, even the past 50 years! Try and advocate for Jim Crow in public without getting an ass kicking and some jail time.

Which would be perfectly fine if the people that don't want that could just do their own thing, but alas

daily reminder that Sup Forums is ALWAYS right.

He said while living in a society run via a 2000+ year old construct.

These people are like so far left they circled around and sort of popped into the far right thought process but its some extreme left version instead

You don't have to be Sup Forums or right wing to notice that our government has legalized total unchecked surveillance of anything for any reason, but you do have to be a complicit traitor to believe people have no reason to be upset at that loss of liberty.

That's because you falsely conflate any old system with conservatism. Reminder that conservatives freed the slaves.

This.