Does God exist, and if so, can one detect him?

>Does God exist, and if so, can one detect him?
>Um...
>Rhetorical question, Morty. The answer's "no, you just have to be more than a half-brained ape to see the obvious".

Defend this you fucking reddit shits

This can't be real. This can't be a real quote.

If all the threads are about hating it, and all the posts are calling it reddit, no one is defending it. You have no opposition who is "defending" from your poignant criticism. Why the fuck do people keep making these threads then? No one fucking cares, if we all agree it's shit then just fuck off with it for fucks sake.

It isn't. The actual quote is about "Evil", and Rick actually does show you can and produces a device to do so. This same episode is about Rick fighting Satan. Rick hates God, he doesn't believe that he doesn't exist.

t. triggered fedora immigrant

you may not believe in god but these dubs are divine

t. closet reditor trying to fit in.

>23
Sequential dubs checked

Holy shit, OP. That's the most pathetic post I've seen in months.

Hola

Yeah, Rick prays to god when he thinks he's about to die, thus disproving his athiest shit.

>believing in jewish fairytales in the current year

Childhood is idolizing Dan Harmon. Adulthood is realizing Margueritte Perrin makes more sense.

I hate this show, but even I remember Rick directly asking God to save Morty.

Fucking 4channers don't even watch the shit they critisize.

A more sound conclusion would be he's weak willed and willing to say or do anything to save his own neck against his values

Back you fell beast

>Actually watching dark sided jew lies.

I hope they do a Mohammed episode so they can honour kill Harmon and the reddit liberals have to rationalize it.

Likewise. But I have to admit, it's really hard being a dedicated Sup Forumslack. There's nothing I can watch without having to worry about (((Hollywood))) propaganda except Jeff Foxworthy and frog memes. I just get so bored sometimes. The other day I almost slipped up and read a Harry Potter, but luckily I caught myself and just read my favorite Corinthians on my phone instead.

this is so absurd that i might even start watching this