Eden Hazard appreciation thread

Tonight, after Eden Hazard out performs Messi, you will have no choice but to finally admit he deserves the ballon d'or.

>Unlike Ronaldo, Hazard isnt invisible for 89 minutes before popping up with a penalty. Hazard also plays well all season long, instead of just the last 2 months.

>Unlike Neymar, Hazard plays well in big games, scores big goals, and carries his team to victory when it really matters.

>Unlike Messi, Hazard isnt a system babby that goes missing from February onwards.

A new era is upon us.

excellent and accurate thread

Needs to stay at Chelsea

superb thread

>tfw this is just a rehearsal for his big madrid move in the summer

Easiest way to spot a pleb is seeing that they rate this overrated guy

>le never track back or help the team man
>le dribble into a corner and lose the ball man
>le only rated because was marketed as next messi but never fulfilled it man

thread of the year?

I reckon he’d sign a new contract if Abramovich pulled his wallet out and made a few big signings.

He's not going to Madrid. He's a shy family guy who desist like a ton of media attention. He will stay at Chelsea, rumor is him a Tbo have already signed and the club is waiting to announce it.

>a new era
he is 27

The last time i remember hazard doing anything was when he scored the goal that gave lestah the title

is that ironic ?

Because Ronaldo is truly shit since the end of 2013 and he'd be an average player if he wasnt carried by the best team in the world
Neymar played in two shit leagues and got overshadowed by the GOAT in the third

4 hours until hazard time

set your reminders

Hazard unironically is having a poor season btw and is probably the biggest underachiever in football today.

Can someone tell me how many goals Azzshit has scored if you don't count penalties?

>Le disappears for an entire season man

He is Chelsea best player this season and you're a bitter man

He has more goals in a relevant league this season than Neymar, Ronaldo and Messi combined

I guarantee he'll be invisible tonight

absolutely based

>le third best player in the world

>le never track back or help the team man
because his ability going forward warrants that
>le dribble into a corner and lose the ball man
he loses the ball far less than most wingers, and has the best dribble success rate

He will be moving too fast for the human eye to follow.

he's good, but he his a big fish in a small pond (chelsea), like Kane(tottenham).
in a big team he would be relegated to the bench

I like him a lot

Hazard is a team player though, not in the defensive sense but he would certainly improve any attack.

welcome to madrid

>Hazard also plays well all season long
>Hazard plays well in big games, scores big goals

t. someone who has never watched a full soccer season.

>Hazard is a winger

Oh dear. How embarrassing!

FALSE 9

HERE WE GO

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE NEW GOAT