Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epmR0g3udAk
youtube.com/watch?v=JH3Ve5nLWKM
youtube.com/watch?v=2X3epy9GjI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stolen first post.

youtube.com/watch?v=epmR0g3udAk

TYPICAL SPICANESE PETTY THEIF

Don't forget to ignore anyone who might write in all caps.

so this is how you keep making these? 200 replies prior to bump limit? step on a nigger's discarded dope needle

ana bedi amoot

why am I getting jealous so easily with people I barely know? this is seriously a pain in the ass

the meido suggests that you take a nice and relaxing dive into this lake that's totally not shallow and full of poison coated spikes, OP

Jealous of what brother, what makes you incomplete?

Disgusting.

Squad goals

idk it's just when I get to know people... I'm not socially autistic but I don't talk about my problems to people or just rarely so I kinda like having their attention and when they give it to other people I just get jealous and acts cold with them. this is so stupid I'm such an attentionfag

quq this, quq that.
blow me, dude.

Israel is based.
I love Jewish people and Israel.

my neighbor kept blasting this song over and over when Morocco was qualified for WC

have econometrics & macroeconomics theory 2 test today, fughhhh!!!

i love israel and kurdistan

>Mfw aced my 2nd macro test
Feels good.

currently doing a marketing 'essay' rn and I'm half dead so I can't even conceive a macroeconomics test. good luck, numbers give me headaches

stick to wh*toid posting
this weak bait won't even move a hair here

way to rub it in, dude. i am yet to get some sleep, not sure if i should pull an allnighter or sleep on it.

>modern France

please post qt mena girls

well I'm living in a student lodging except on the week-ends, 50% of the apartment is maghrebi here so...

NO HOMO BRO

Why are you guys against women's rights to their own body?

>blue
Legal on request
>green
Restricted to cases of maternal life, mental health, health,rape, fetal defects, and/or socioeconomic factors
>Yellow
Restricted to cases of maternal life, mental health, health, rape, and/or fetal defects
>brown
Restricted to cases of maternal life, mental health, health, and/or rape
>orange
Restricted to cases of maternal life, mental health, and/or health
>red
Restricted to cases of maternal life
>black
Illegal with no exceptions

so, do you guys like girls or are you all fags?
i'm asking because only baal and that chink weirdo seem to ever talk about girls here.
i'm hoping to get myself a proper gf within the next few days. sexy punk rock sorta girl named feven. not particularly interested in a serious relationship but at least she'll take my minds off things. she's a fresh-faced qt two years younger than i am whom i could teach a thing or two.
ethiopia is so fucked up because we have a very good looking population, especially the girls but you can't get some because muh religion and whatnot. and the guys give you mixed msgs because they're incredibly hands on and sometimes endearing but in a purely "brotherly" way which i fucking hate...

SHUT UP DIKE

>le 50% face

>>/R/NORMIES

FUCK OFF FAG

is that what they call an oxymoron ?

the future of France is maghrebi D:

What about Italy?

Bi, but only went out with girls.
Good luck btw

sudanese(?)
or probably fascist, they're suffering because of the immigration mess rn, a lot of italians don't see immigrants as human anymore

who /misses Gaddafi and the LAJ/ here?

Post more MENA QTs plz

>killing children
THIS IS PROGRESS

youtube.com/watch?v=JH3Ve5nLWKM
post tantalizing music
thanks

i like guys only

WHATS LAJ?

kys plsplsplsplsplspls

Probably
Fuck this i'm converting to islam

Suicide is haram

Well I would answer seriously if you did but you seem to be the child here.

Overuse of meme and trying to trigger people is just annoying and encourage to ignore you.

Meant to quote (You)
also cheak my dubs

I just whooped my cat's ass because he was meowing non-stop but I feel bad now

t. virgin

Green is the way to go, anything else is inviting of niggerhood

they're raining on you
savage

time to go to sleep, goodnight kind people

youtube.com/watch?v=2X3epy9GjI4

>muh haram
>use virgin as an insult
You lack consistency

It's a metaphore.
also checked

hentai pics of transvestites with tails don't exactly qualify as guys. you'd be surprised if you ever got in bed with one. most guys i've been with are hirsute; rough; scruffy and tailless (trust me, i've checked). you're probably not even gay just introverted and lonely.
pour rousseau, n'est libre que celui qui agit sans besoin d'agir. si tu boit quand tu as soif, tu n'est pas libre de boir. mais si tu as soif de boir alors que justement tu n'as plus assez soif pour en avoir envie, alors la tu boiras librement.
translates to: you're not really gay unless you've consciously made that choice out of want and not out of necessity
halal*

Don't remember why I took a pic of my coffee but here it is

>francophone
Toi t'es un vrai

9os dhwafrek ya miboun.

Dwhafri?
What does that even mean?