Infidels fear the warrior

>Infidels fear the warrior

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/198792-hatchet-axe-nypd-police/
heute.de/trauma-psychologin-moehler-zu-unbegleiteten-jugendlichen-fluechtlingen-und-praevention-gegen-gewalt-44459362.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being hacked to death with an axe! My only weakness! NOOOOOOOO!

You mean 17 yo youth victim of war :^)

Isn't this the black guy from ny that attacked two cops with an axe?

More like infidels fear the homeless man

Its pretty racist to assume that he's gonna kill someone just because he's carrying an axe. Maybe he's an lumberjack on his way to a conference or something.

He looks hilarious desu

What's his name Sup Forums?

Yes, but 90% of Sup Forums thinks it's the German ax attacker because someone claimed so yesterday and Sup Forumsacks are fucking gullible idiots who never check sources as long as it fits their agenda.

If he's 17 than I'm primabalerina . Dude's 40 as fuck.

No this is the Turk that ran an axe over 84 cops

It's that asian guy who slaughetered over 12600 police officers
All of them were supposed to retire next week

a young man with an axe to grind

Is that a screenshot of the new Assassin's Creed game?

>axe
That's a long hatchet at best.

Cem Hydül

> victim of a death camp

how does he manage to move so fast across Europe and Middle-East?!

That`s 2 year old image from usa.

>17

German Media:
>He was traumatized and not treated right.
>We can't be sure if he's REALLY in touch with the IS.
>He was just a normal boy, nothing unusual about him.

I want this to end, now.

rt.com/usa/198792-hatchet-axe-nypd-police/
> Published time: 24 Oct, 2014 07:41

Who gives a fuck about what the image is though?

You can always delve into the teachings of the samurai, seppuku might help you.

Most of Sup Forums because, as you can see ITT, they use this picture to "prove" that he was not really 17 ears old.

This board is full of fucking retards who are the right wing equivalent of SJW without realizing it.

You have to understand that we Germans enjoy two things - work and sorrow.

Wouldn`t teachings of Timothy McVeigh and Anders Breivik work better tho?

-we germans

What ?

well done, Thor, well done

Warriors don't attack random civilians on a train. Warriors face other warriors in battle. There are no shitskins worthy of the name warrior and there haven't been for centuries.

Anders Breivik had 2 things these arabs in kekmany dont, knowledge and determination

> he was really 17, so it was nothing, pol is wrong, tough luck pals
Go away, jidf.

The people who pay for your shit.

He had 1 thing - support of local masonic lodge, that used him to prepare backlash on the right and to push further agenda of multiculti.

But that`s not the case. Isn`t it better to take some of the enemy with you if you want to end your life anyway?

What a poor, misunderstood child.

top kek 17 a grown full bearded 30+ year old man

Omg. This has nothing to do with religion. He was mentally ill and depressed. Just like all the other Muslim terrorist.

That`s image of a dindu from NY.

Has there been any backlash at all from the European people???

HAYAI

Nothing I am aware of, no.

top kek @ the """german""" turkroach on damage control ITT

It's a tactical assault axe.

Top kek

It's their fault for being hacked to death because they were white it's all their fault.

>canadianlumberjacklaugh.jpg
That barbie size axe

Fucking thought the same watching the news.

>" The authoraties say he is not linked with IS
The attacker left a video:
>I am a warrior of IS

that why he didn't manage to do shit and get shoot.

yeah. Dream on.

you're both wrong, this is the tire that divorced his axe and flew a crowd of people over a truck

The funny thing is that the first group of people he attacked was a Hong Kong family.

We're not allowed to carry self-defense things like pepperspray here, but fuck it.
I'm scared now of some dumb (sand)nigger coming at me with his battleaxe.

Was the guy really 17 though? He looks 16 t b honest family

>17 yo muslim with dat beard
nothing weird, this fine young man will be a doctor in the future

>that moment when you realize you don't actually have to follow the rules and the law is just piece of paper that isn't always right

ay

Why don't you enrol in a HEMA school so that you can end the heathen attacker rightly and protect your maiden's virtue, anons?

Seriously what pisses me off with people is they're so blind to reality they actually belive the law is there to help them. It may have been years ago but not these day.

These days it's just a tool to control people it's about time the whole dam world realized this.

Axe-fugees welcome!

BAN ASSAULT AXES

Why the fuck is pepper spray banned?

b-because it's dangerous!

If this dude was coming at you why wouldn't you just beat the shit out of him?
An axe is a retarded weapon because you need distance+leverage to swing it. Even a kitchen knife would be better.

Either dodge and then punch or just get close so he can't swing and knee him in the nuts or something.

>looks definitely over 35 probably ex military/militant
>im 17 and a rapefugee
>okay

>be belgian
>get killed in mass shooting
>weapon was pepper spray

welcome to the fold.

>17 years old
>Big beard
>Looks old as shit

Wew.

Why don't all the people headed into the EU just go ahead and claim to be 10, so they get in as minors and get free homes and such?

KeK

Allah Axbar

>Be European
>Told by government I need to hand over anything dangerous
>Reluctantly hand over my father's collection of assault kitchen knives, passed down from generation to generation
>Walk out of the Ministry of Peace proudly, knowing I just made my community safer
>ALLAH AKBAR
>GET RUN OVER BY A TRUCK OF PEACE
>Crippled on the road, legs twisted, one arm is dangling off
>Friendly ISIS warrior who dindu nuffin comes over and hacks off my limbs with an ax for me
>Police finally arrive
>Arrest me because I'm carrying a tactical spork without a permit
Th-thanks Muslims

why is this friendly 14yo lumberjack wielding an axe in the city? Perhaps is our fault for not adapt ourselves to his culture? maybe we should plant mote trees in our cities, right?

I'm waiting for the day a world civil war starts , I've been waiting for a long time.

Yeah, it's not like the axe was used as a weapon throughout thousands of years of human warfare because evidently it proves remarkably good at killing people or anything.

>axe
>warfare

Axes are even bigger meme weapons than swords. Seriously put down the Dark Souls.

It was used to chop trees dumbass

You obviously dont know shit about medieval warfare.

>he thinks using an axe on horseback is the same as running through the street with a hatchet

Distance+leverage. No shit it's going to be effective if you're sitting on a giant dog.

Guns are the problem

The axe's main legitimate use was against heavily armored opponents or against helmets, and that was more due to crushing force than anything else about the bit.

Spears, knives, swords, etc. were all better suited for lightly to unarmored opponents, for reasons that the poster you replied to stated.

He can't hack me.
I've got norton.

MEME MAGIC

good clean triple fucko

>watch tagesschau
>says probably islamist, the attacker was yelling allahu akbar and had an isis flag at home
>says he is 17 yo refugee from afghanistan
>all fine so far
>oh boy here we go
>try to pin nice guy image on him
>got a lot of help through programms
>received internship at bakery, with promise of working there afterwards
>described as polite young man
>not very religious
>they are literally telling us he was pretty much the prime example of successful integration of refugees
>still went on killing spree
And that tell us what? I was almost laughing at the end of the segment, like it was made by someone from Sup Forums trying to redpill the public.
The only thing that stopped me was some psychologist at the end claiming this could have been caused by trauma.
She then explained how most of these "children" that arrive here have seen war, have hungered, seen family die, been tortured etc. And she worded it saying this happens to all of them, not some, they all go through all of this.
How can you be so delusional? Even the majority of the actual refugees from syria have not experienced any of this firsthand.

Also some leftist bitch tweeted out today asking if the guy HAD to be shot, questioning whether police did a good job. This is after police have said the guy didn't comply and charged them wielding his axe.
I really hate using right-wing slang, but the word "volksverräter" comes to mind

fucking kek

>implying only calvary used them
The axe was a very common weapon in the ealy middle age, man. It was the perfect weapon to wreck shields and helms, and also was kinda cheap.

So this psychologist was basically admitting you're letting loads of traumatised "children" into your country who could snap at any moment because of what they've experienced?

Geh nicht auf die Straße ohne irgendeine Waffe, Bruder, im Ernst.

Exactly. Shit's so fucked, it's surreal.

Yeah pretty much.
She was obviously trying to defend him blaming it on possible trauma, but she ended up saying what you did.
Which also seemed to dawn on her mid interview, i am trying to find it

I saw exactly the same thing from some afghan 'psychologist'. Expect he didn't even realize what he just implied. Or maybe he did and just thought "whatever, fuck the kuffars anyway."

Yeah, I've been following things over in Germany for a good while now and it really is unbelievable, not only the things that are happening, but also how they're framed by the media who keep using eufemisms and keep twisting facts to fit the narrative. All the while regular Germans know full well what's up, but it seems they're just letting it happen, since they'll be called racist/nazi/islamophobe/etc or lose their job.

- can't wait till someone tries this shit and gets blindsided by someone who's had a few fights in their day - literally disarming and ruthlessly beating the shit out of them - I never wish curb stomping on my worst enemy's but in case of a crazed terrorist - STOMP THE FUCKERS - get that shit on video though - guy would be an instant legend.

Did you mean this?

heute.de/trauma-psychologin-moehler-zu-unbegleiteten-jugendlichen-fluechtlingen-und-praevention-gegen-gewalt-44459362.html

"Eva Möhler: Ich kann nur aus unseren Erfahrungen sagen, die wir in der Arbeit mit den Flüchtlingen sammeln, dass diese Kinder in einem massiv angespannten Zustand hier in Deutschland ankommen, weil die auf der Flucht Folter, Gewalt, Hunger, Todesangst und auch massivste Belastungen erlebt haben. Die haben sie noch gar nicht verarbeitet und sie erwarten ständig, dass wieder etwas Schlimmes passiert. Sie sind also in einer ständigen Erwartungshaltung des nächsten Angriffs, der gleich auf sie zukommen könnte. Deshalb gehen sie ganz oft in die Vorwärtsverteidigung und werden aggressiv."

>spics pay for the wall

This is not the same person, jesus christ you all are a bunch of fucking idiots.

SOURCE CHECK THIS SHIT YOU DUMB FUCKING MOUTHBREATHERS

Maybe it's just the coincidence, but this snackbar actually made a video pledging loyalty to isis.
I just imagine some goatfucker in the desert going "how are they not calling this shit terrorits attacks, what the fuck do we have to do"

Also the situation in germany is not as bad as Sup Forums makes it seem.

That's probably just a coincidence. He most likely just happened to have an axe handy and when the fucking Deutsche Bahn was late again, he decided enough was enough.

Also, do tell how you view the situation in Germany.

Yep, exactly. I don't know how good your german is bro, but especially the wording is disgusting.
And the rest of the interview, fuck me i want tod ie

I studied German in college, so I should be fine. And yeah, it's disgusting, but not really surprising anymore.