Laws should be based on logic and reason

>laws should be based on logic and reason

Why are these illegal here?
Fix this shit. Laws are clearly gay.

Because the government is pro criminal

>Laws should be on-spot decision in heat of action.

Laws are based on personal opinion and worldview
Saying any law is objectively justified by reason is pseudo intellectual faggotry

For every new law, you must remove two

>Saying any law is objectively justified by reason is pseudo intellectual faggotry

Most basic laws have one reason to exist. They are meant to make society strong, by means of reducing social unrest.
Laws forbid to steal and to kill. Personal opinion would lead to everyone (or just a large part of society) taking what they want, since they're unpunished.

Wanting a strong society without social unrest is personal opinion

Because BMWs are for niggers and immigrants.

No it is a value. Values=/=tastes. Most people are hardwired to value their own life since that allows them to perceive pleasure and, to the best of our knowledge, this is the only concrete existence we have.

Since law and order allow us to enjoy our life with comfort and safety and a strong society promotes law and order, people like a strong society. This is not a personal preference; this is a value.

No.
Societies are subject to evolution-like processes and those that are united and strong will outperform those that are not.

The end result is societies teaching their people to think that's how it should be, and said people will choose their own personal opinion that in majority of cases conveniently will be strengthening society.

>Most people are hardwired to value their own life
but not other peoples
>Since law and order allow us to enjoy our life with comfort and safety and a strong society promotes law and order
LAw and order also prevents society from purging cancerous elements

>This is not a personal preference; this is a value.
Nope if its opinion its preference

>strong will outperform
subjective
African anarchies are probably going to outlast modern western societies

>Saying any law is objectively justified by reason is pseudo intellectual faggotry
Have you ever seen a law library or opened a law book? What do you imagine is in all those volumes? Wishy-washy bullshit? It's all logic- and reason-based you pleb.

name one law that is objectively justified
name another that is not

>Most people are hardwired to value their own life
>but not other peoples
If you have a choice between society where you can just as easily kill or get killed; or one where both are forbidden, what would people choose?
Most WILL value "higher chance of survival" over "being able to kill" and therefore forbid killing. Or attempt to secure first while getting leeway for second (castle doctrine).
Not subjective at all, since you pulled an example where competition does not exist. Barring marginal cases where a society is absolutely isolated, point still stands. Besides, there's almost no "untouched by civilisation" areas where large societies exist.

>If you have a choice between society where you can just as easily kill or get killed; or one where both are forbidden, what would people choose?
Depends on my strength
>there's almost no "untouched by civilisation"
I am not even talking about untouched tribes
Kenya is still going to be Kenya long after Germany is no longer Germany

also slavs
no money for BMW or Mercedes then you buy old golf

>I believe my opinion carries more weight if I post it with an image of an unattractive man in an unfashionable hat.

that's why it's nigger-rigged with a flamethrower you stupid jew, not putting that on an audi.

>weighted Dips

>unfashionable
no its just that fat people wear them and try to look cool
im pretty sure you can still pull it off with a nice 50s style trench coat