Only relevant countries have invented their own electrical plugs

only relevant countries have invented their own electrical plugs

which kind is the most efficient?

Not so much efficiency but safety and ease of use. I personally like Type G because it has protective shutters

those that look like faces freak me out

>LOOK I HAS MY OWN ELICRTICEL PLUG IM SO SPESHEL

What do you mean?

>Spain
>Believing that there is anything special about Spain

When, where and how did I imply that?

>too dumb and moorish to invent your own in the late 19th / early 20th century
ok

We use 75% the type L and 25% the German one

Isn't type B what is commonly used in USA? And it is possible to touch the pins when they are powering something?

Both A and B, A has no ground/earth and is typically used for minor devices like pencil sharpeners. B has a ground and is used for anything important, like dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, and surge protectors.

If you have very tiny hands it might be possible to shock yourself on the pins but it's very unlikely. It doesn't have the shutters that the British plug has

Schuko has a shutter mechanism too. The holes won't open unless you stick into both of them at the same time. Those type G shutters can be opened just by sticking something into the ground hole, afaik.

No, the plug is flush with the wall when inserted and the pins are less than an inch long. If the plug is loose enough to fit your finger in between plug and socket, it's out far enough that the circuit won't connect.

Type F is the master race of electrical plugs
you can think otherwise, but you'd be deluding yourself

Who /I/ here?

Damn just look at how mighty and strong the British one is. Also it's missing the switch which nearly all outlets have.

It just looks so primitive, like something you would use in the 70s

That's honestly how I feel about the European ones

I guess it's just what we are used to

wew you can't even plug it in whatever way you want?

Nope, but it feels so much more solid and satisfying that European sockets when it plugs in

sincerely doubt you've ever used anything but the small europlug

What do you mean?

CEE 7/7 isn't flimsy at all so you must have it confused with the europlug (type C )

>Be British
>Use 18th century electrical plugs