Let's breakdown the jilted mind of a paid Disney shill

Let's breakdown the jilted mind of a paid Disney shill

>Don't think I've heard so much laughter at a press screening. People seemed to really be digging Guardians Vol. 2. Can't say more (yet)
Does not talk about the actual quality of the film. Other reviewers said more than this at the same time, indicating not that he's under some sort of embargo, but rather that he has more COVERAGE of the movie coming -- for money
>GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 is exciting, funny, gorgeous & a helluva tearjerker. For many, it will become their new favorite Marvel movie
Could easily be followed by "....but for me it's disappointing". No actual quality rating given.
>GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 2 is a lot of fun. Action-packed & even more classic '70s/early '80s music cues.
Made no indication its a good a movie
>GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 2. is very fun. Takes the EMPIRE "split up your characters" strategy. Drax is a hoot. Baby Groot steals the show
Made no indication it's a good movie
>Holy smokes was Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol 2 fun! I had a smile plastered on my face nearly the whole time. Tons of Easter eggs too.
>Had tons of fun with Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Incredibly funny, beautifully colorful, and great continuations of the heroes. Super happy!
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is funnier than the original, a ton of surprises, and an unexpected emotional profoundness. I am Groot.

Reminder that Disney is paying for their vacations for an exclusive screening in France. The "unworthy" critics who don't kiss their asses aren't invited. It all boils down to creating a big niche of critics who really are just bought fanboys.

>I am Groot
Is this supposed to be a professional or a fanboy?

>waaah people don't like my shitty fucking movies

If you don't see a problem of gross fanboyism and unprofessional behavior with these "reviews", you're part of the problem.

>Baby Groot steals the show
movie confirmed shit

I love how following that logic, somewhere down the line, hundreds of critics were like "yeah, no even a paid weekend in a beautiful city can't get me to write a positive review about this trash" and then DC had no other choice but to invite them anyways because if they excluded everyone who wrote bad reviews about their movies, no one would come to their early screenings at all.

DC doesn't hold early screenings though. It's pretty much only Disney that to these "press exclusive" screenings weeks in advance so they can get the marketing machine up and going early. Nice try though.

Has the check cleared? Do I like it?

What a completely ridiculous claim.
There are hundreds of critics from many different countries and you're implying that they're paying for them to travel an all expenses paid trio to a country that is very expensive to travel to just to write a positive review for their movies, of which they release like about 10 a year?
You are also implying that of the all the big major studios who are worth many billions of dollars that Disney is the only one doing this.
You guys are fucking regards.

>Steve Weintraub, editor of Collider

They invited literal Marvel shills to a special screening.

That's exactly what they're doing though. They get free vacations and luxurious press showings handed to them for free. God knows what's happening at the hotels they're staying at. Disney spends a lot of money on marketing. Bribing a few hundred critics is chump change for them. A worthy price to pay when you have impressionable retards looking up Rotten Tomatoes scores.

Are you an idiot? Of course they do. Every huge movie release has early screenings, that's not a Disney thing you nutjob. Obviously NOW DC has probably stopped doing them because their strategy has become the exact opposite of Marvel. Get as little information out as possible to trick people into watching their movies before bad word of mouth has a chance to spread.

The line between critic, fanboy and shill have been blurred in the age of social media. After all, does anyone have faith in these retards after seeing Dr Strange? That's when my eyes were opened. These aren't reviews. They're glorified billboard ads.

>The word fun* is in all of those

YOU SAID THE WORD OF THE DAY

>you're implying that they're paying for them to travel an all expenses paid trio to a country that is very expensive to travel to just to write a positive review for their movies

Yes that's exactly what they are doing retard
You think these professional manbabys want to lose their early screening privilages?
Why don't they invite more respected, professional movies critics instead?

Why do you care if it's a good film or not? You pirate the rip anyway. You lose nothing. If you can be tricked into watching BvS and then defending it on a Brunei Etch-a-Sketch animation BBS you can be tricked into watching the Cookie Cutter #530: NOW WITH SMALL VERSIONS OF THINGS films.

You chucklefucks need to fuck off to Sup Forums with your company war bullshit.

Nope. DC and pretty much every other studio do these showings a few days before release in select theaters. BvS was like that.

Disney doesn't operate like that. They hold a single place to play a film (this time it was Paris) so they can invite all their buddy critics over, have them stay at luxurious hotels and meet the Disney PR people and then fly back home with a goodie bags. Your screaming and moaning just makes you all the more desperate that people are finding out.

Very cool

And what exactly is your logical reason to assume WB isn't doing something as easy as bribing a few hundred critics when the pay-off is so good? Especially considering WB is known for stepping as low as to bribe video game critics and youtubers for far less important projects.

How much is Disney paying you? You're not even hiding it anymore. Please say. I want the job aswell.

I wish film Gob died by dicks in the throat.

Can you source that time WB screened BvS three weeks in advance to journalists in France and invited them all over to stay in fancy hotels?

Oh wait, that is Disney with GoTG2. BvS was shown at regular theaters a few days before public opening.

Why do you care? If they said "It's a good film" you'd call them a shill anyway. If they explained why it was good you'd call them "shit taste" anyway. Shills and Anti-Shills (or The Other Corporate Shills Side as I like to call them) each have a script to follow.

>1 guy from press screening who didnt like it gives a rating -- showing there's no embargo up
>but other guys from press screening are vague about rather it was good or not and give no ratings -- ensuring majorly positive buzz is created

Geez what could it mean?

But the fact that reviewers are bribed by companies is common knowledge you dimwit. The only people trying to suppress that information are DC fanboys pretending that WB is somehow different than all those other corporations and only makes movies out of some altrustic sense of spreading kino throughout the world and they don't care about marketing and making money at all.

>insults DC
>WAAAH
>but also insults Marvel
>NO HE'S A SHILL! EVERYBODY IS A SHILL BUT MY DCHADS

Both are shit, fuck off you mong, enjoy your ban.

How many times have you posted that now? You're just feeding into the conspiracy that Disney shills are here doing PR for their favorite company.

So the only way to bribe critics is to send them to fancy hotels in France?

So where did WB invite journalists three weeks in advance to an exclusiive screening for BvS? You still haven't provided a source and you're still leaking all that Disney butthurt.

That's a very effective way of doing it. Just look at all these retard "critics" who took the obvious bribe of a free vacation only to kiss Disney's ass on social media.

>BvS was shown at regular theaters a few days before public opening.
All movies that the company know is going to suck or bomb do this. They also release on all markets the same day.

OH NO NOT ME

Wow, you really uncovered some serious conspiracy here. How long have Disney been doing this? Surely there was also an advanced screening for GotG1, where they sent critics to free vacations across the globe, right? Otherwise, how could it possibly have gotten such good reviews?

A few days before official opening is industry standard.

A few weeks before with an exclusive press screening where they get a free trip isn't industry standard. It's Disney standard. Which also explains a lot of things given how Disney films are "reviewed".

I don't have a source on what transcribed with GoTG. But I do know what's happening now, and that is Disney inviting these self-styled critics on exclusive press screenings with a free trip and hotel visits. It's an elaborate bribe coated with routine procedures.

Can someone explain this? How come the guy who didnt like it gave a rating, but the guys who apparently did like it (or at least thought it was "fun XD") gave no rating?

You niggers realise that many of these studios have parent companies who own media outlets and therefore critics who write movie reviews.
There are conflicts of interest in your idiotic claim.

Self censored? There's no embargo that I heard of.

not for highly anticipated huge movie releases. DC is forced to do it a few days before release because their marketing strategy is relying on uninformed consumers. That's also why DC movies always have such a huge drop-off in box office numbers from weekend 1 to weekend 2

>the most successful film franchise in cinema history needs paid shills and doesnt have any real fans

sure thing DCuck

>movie is 3 weeks away from official release
>select handful of people saw it at an early screening
>no embargo

Are you stupid? Of course there's an embargo.

>Don't think I've heard so much laughter at a press screening
This is just feeding into the peer pressure surrounding Marvel movies - if you're not laughing, there's something wrong with you. Look at all these people having fun. Don't you want to fit in and also have fun? Classic psychology.

>For many, it will become their new favorite Marvel movie
Already telling you what to think instead of them saying what they think. More of same as described earlier.

>I am Groot.
This is straight up fanboyism and further feeds into the whole cult-like obsession with Marvel consumption.

GoTG is an awful movie for kids and seeing these adults pretend like it changed their lives is not only sad but also fake and forced.

>not for highly anticipated huge movie releases
What films have had 3 weeks advanced press screenings outside of Disney films? Enlighten me.

It also scored a 100 to test screeners so expect more good praise for it.

I'm glad they were able to focus test it to the point where it's so inoffensive that they reached 100% approval.

State of modern filmmaking.

At this point, I really think Disney is holding them by the balls.

If they dare speak against Disney, they gonn get blacklisted yo.

Going against Disney = career suicide

I didn't hear it on collider so post a sourse

>WAAAAAH WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS ACTUALLY GOOD MOVIE MORE THAN MY "ALL WOMEN ARE LITERALLY SATAN" MOVIE?!

Is this bait?

So, you went right to panic mode and had an autistic outburst on an anime argument board.

Relax man, you'll need this energy for the Rotten tomatoes rebuke campaign when it hit 90% and you keep hearing the word 'fun'.

wtf? i hate everything now

You dont even know what a test screener is you idiot. Shut the hull up!

Are you actually defending those comments as professional and in line with what critics should be saying on social media? It's pure fanboyism and it also explains the RT score as you mentioned.

How does Drax call Star Lord in the original? In my country it's "Star Shit".

Not related to company wars but I genuinely can't understand how this stuff is funny.

Collider have no credibility, i didn't even need the Nerds Crew to show me that.

Ok the focus group of normies.

>Drax is a hoot. Baby Groot steals the show

Movies make me want to be dead.

Man DCfriends are really having another breakdown it seems.

dude wtf im insecure that im not normal lmao

>implying it will go below 92%
Fucking DCucks

Do DC fans actually believe this or is it just more of a mental exercise?

Because this shit is ridiculous.

Are you saying the quotes in OP are fake and these people aren't in fact kissing corporate ass for having a free vacation paid for them?

Why is "fun" the standard for a good film whenever it comes to Marvel cbms?

They just can't handle the fact that people like good movies

It's sad really

**updoots**

Look who logged into their Mickey Mouse Funhouse accounts

Normally I'd agree with you and these reviewers are shit
But Guardians of the Galaxy is one of only 4 marvel films I don't shit on. Mainly because I don't see it as a superhero film and it felt kinda like what star wars for a new generation should be

I genuinely loved it. So I'm excited for vol.2.
It's a shame that anything actually good from disney's cesspit will forever be overlooked due to unprofessional critics stroking disney's dick in the least subtle way possible. But hey, that's life
I like to think guardians will stand the test of time compared to the rest just because it's so unconnected to the rest of the mcu but who knows?

Vocabulary is limited because colorful and fun are the only words you can use to describe them accurately.

Or maybe, just maybe they actually really enjoyed the movie

I know that's such a hard concept for you DC retards to grasp

Liking a movie and explicitly shilling it after a free vacation isn't the same.

>DC fans already on panic mode

I hope "Wonder Woman" is good. You guys deserve a win.

Is there more to this than fart jokes, baby Groot and colors?

>Disney shill already seeing ghosts behind every post
Maybe people are just fed up with this shitty HYPE culture regarding critics? Too many unprofessional bloggers with too much influence and too easy to influence.

Yes they are so why is it so hard for you to tell the difference?

Hope and DC don't belong anywhere near eachother

REMINDER THAT THE REVIEW EMBARGO IS DOWN

ANY OF THESE PEOPLE COULD GIVE A RATING OR CALL IT "great" OR "good" OR "amazing" OR "fantastic" BUT NONE DO

MEANWHILE THE ONE NEGATIVE REACTION SO FAR ACTUALLY GIVES A RATING AND CALLS IT "not as good"

WHAT MOTIVATES THIS BEHAVIOR: THAT THE ONLY ACTUAL REVIEW IS NEGATIVE AND ALL OTHER REACTIONS FROM THESE ADVANCE SCREENING BIG WEBSITE CRITICS ARE "You're gonna laugh so hard!" "You're gonna get so emotional!" "You're gonna have fun!" "You're gonna find so many Easter Eggs!" "You're gonna be so surprised!" AS IF THEYRE TRYING TO GET YOU TO WATCH THE MOVIE INSTEAD OF JUST GIVING THEIR RATING OF RATHER IT WAS GOOD OR NOT

CAN YOU PEOPLE REALLY NOT SEE THROUGH THIS SHILL BULLSHIT

So do you think what OP is displaying is critique or blatant shilling? Bear in mind, this is after a luxurious trip to France with free Hotel visits and goody bags included.

Defending them as professionals? I've read reviews by those people before, they tend to speak only in the most popular and current 'nerd talk', they're poor quality. My point was at the first sign of positive messaging from reviewers, professional or not, we get a rebuke campaign right away. I bored with the Marvel vs DC shit, they're all the same anyway and caring about it this much, to make this OP, is embarrassing.

We can see. It's just Mouseshills desperately trying to damage control their obvious bribe tactics.

You keep saying the critics went to France for the screening, but what's your source?

Because looking at some of the reactions, the screening happened in LA.

same fagging

**updoots**

I dunno if amyone ever told you this OP, but when people say things are fun, it usually means they had a good time and enjoyed themselves.

Or I dunno, maybe in your autism councilling sessions people do say 'This was fun, it was awful'.

Also you're crying bitch tears about the artistic merit of capeshit designed to sell toys to kids. So there's that too.

I think OP has many dates where it ends with the girl killing herself.

Are film reviewers supposed to share "How fun a time they had XD" or review the fucking film

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR SHILLING, BOUGHT OUT FACES

doesn't twitter has a character limit. to short for a review.

Didnt stop him

I'm genuinely concerned for you OP, it seems very unhealthy to be so paranoid and angry every time a Marvel movie gets positive reactions.

You might want to talk to a therapist about it, it's not normal to be so invested in superhero movies.

Having fun at the cinema is an invalid statement for a reviewer to make? Christ, you're too far gone mate. Take it as an early indication, then listen to the only reviewer that should matter to you, which is yourself.

>sneider
You're not fooling anyone Zack

you are just giving the movie more exposure and attention
stop

>Patreon

That's a review if you have ADD. Fuck there use to be a tv show that reviewed movies.

So you're telling me to watch the film myself? Hahahaha, how much should I pay for the ticket

You're getting really backed into a corner shill

Critics get that kind of shit all the time they aren't going to be impressed just because it's Disney doing it

Face it it's just a good movie

You did it again

Point out one of those reactions calling it a good movie or anything close

I bet you only read the blurbs in rotten tomatoes and not the articles.
hell do you watch all of a RLM review those are 20 to 30 minutes.

You talk as if these guys aren't broke bloggers writing for irrelevant online sites.