Star Wars Expanded Kino

>Star Wars Expanded Kino

Which one is your favorite?

I'm assuming this is all new Disney canon? I heard somewhere that all of the old canon stuff was scrapped to make room for the sequel trilogy

>all those comics

Okay, where do I start?

>C3PO: The Phantom Limb
>C3PO has a red arm now
I'M NUCLEAR
I'M WILD

Does anyone actually read those shitty fan fic tier books? Lmao
they scrapped the old EU because there was lot of shit there and they'd do more quality control. Of course they didn't and now it's the same shit as ever. Why even bother with the retcon

I've read Lords of the Sith, Tarkin, Bloodline and Dark Disciple. Aftermath was too boring to finish

>no PellPell in nuThrawn
Disney has some faggot tier taste.

>remove EU because it's too bloated
>make all of this in 2-3 years
I fucking hate and despise this cinematic multimedia expanded universe bullshit and I want movies to end

The last good star wars media was TCW

The problem wasn't bloat, the problem was poor organization and everything contridicting each other. The new canon at least fixes that much.
You won't find a single contridiction in that whole image of content

>Thrawn is a sociopath
>Thrawn is an altruistic visionary with compassion
Disney is literally schizophrenic.

even if that were true, this is the material that came out in 3 years, by the time episode 9 rolls around there's going to be so much garbage that nobody is going to read through all of it to find inconsistencies

Very soon everything's going to start contradicting itself again.In a franchise that large writers who have never written Star Wars before and who have no idea what Star Wars is about will scour wookipedia for information and end up taking bits of the old canon into the newcanon. It's inevitable.

The more stuff you have the more likely it will contradict. Doctor Who even has 'canon advisers'.

Maybe small stuff, like contridicting lines and stuff, but there is an entire branch of Lucasfilm now dedicated to maintaining consistency in canon. They are doing a good enough job so far with major events.
They work directly with authors and even the movie directors just to make sure everything is exact and works together.

Nothing out of the first six movies is canon, sorry

>Having head canon
>>>/Tumblr/

DELET THIS

>ADULT BOOKS
The collective power of every god made up by man cannot contain the massive keks I'm having right now.

Bravo.

People wigh purple lightsabers are now Jedi with darkness inside but Windu (the grand master) had one but Anakin didnt

That's old canon. Lightsaber colors don't have an explanation in the new canon except for red

Favorite was "Lost Stars" but really enjoying Thrawn.

Star wars has shit lore

I refuse to accept this new canon. They trashed the entirety of the Star Wars: Ewoks run. According to them, Latara didn't even exist :'(