to be fair it does hurt a bit

>cook some nice toast
>go to spread butter
>door is kicked in

>door is made of a wood that is too hard so it makes the officers foot hurt
>get charged for owning a dangerous door also

you have never seen a council estate

I think these images are great

Are those your version of projects? Government-sanctioned low-income housing used by the criminal lower class.

>Hackney Police raid the domicile of noted and dangerous Yakuza member Kazuma Kiryu.

yes, but they are so common you could end up renting near or in one due to them selling them off to people living in them for a certain period of time and then selling them to firms.

or be surrounded by multiple estates, some estates get really bad

If you see a knife outside it was used for something even if its a butter knife, they also store caches in bushes

this would be a cache

>some tubes
>screwdriver
>steak knife
>butter knife
>rusty mallet
>jug
>car radio
>bike wheel
>headlamp?
>"cache"
wow it's like something you'd find in iraq

not all of them are like that

and you don't know how the use the tools, you can mock it all you want but I bet they have the same types of ditched tool bags in america

yes, and no one would give a shit since car radios and bike wheels aren't illegal

thats not the point,If thats someone robbery kit its been removed

It could have been a car jackers kit

so they can just confiscate random items because it "might have been" intended for use in a carjacking? nice respect for presumption of innocence there

they didn't confiscate them, they clean the streets

do you think they are going into peoples houses and taking away their butter knifes?

they are going around estates and finding baseball bats and kits

they are going around people's communities and taking someone's property

Is baseball illegal in the UK?

Anything can be a weapon if you try hard enough

The conclusion of this line of thinking is that citizens cannot own anything because it MIGHT hurt someone

they are going around council owned streets and looking in spots where items are either reported or found or known to be stored

no but if you find a dinged up with aload of knives and tools in a bush, the police wont leave it be

>Anything can be a weapon if you try hard enough

sure they can but some objects are better weapons than others and became suspicious when the area is 1. bad 2. an unusual place with a stash of other objects

>The conclusion of this line of thinking is that citizens cannot own anything because it MIGHT hurt someone
they are not taking them off people, the are doing sweeps outside of properties and surrounding areas, do american police just leave knife lying around when they spot them?

theyre stored in a fucking bush theyre hardly even trying to keep their "property" safe are they

Fucking dicks

>do american police just leave knife lying around when they spot them?

yes

Kids get their first pocket knives around age 7 in the US

You cant even buy butter knives until you are 18 in the UK

Stop apologizing for your nanny state

This is shit left outside in the streets, in alleys and bushes. There is no reason for shit like that to be out there for any reason. This isn't the fucking suburbs where you have a garden, everything you own is in your home or in a garage, anything else is litter at best.

I wouldn't trust a chav with a butter knife either, at least in America if something gets stolen or someone gets stabbed, you know it was a black guy who when confronted will shout "I dindu nuffin"

>Your doing Gods work out there. Lost my mother to a bike wheel.

>"England was a mistake" - Richard Coeur de Lion

shits deadly mayne

This reminds me of Demolition Man. "Use a harsher tone of voice this time!"

Liar. I couldn't buy a scapel for a project when I was in high school cause I wasn't 18 (10 years ago). The fuck you live, texas or some other hick state?

so why isn't knife crime more common?

are ameristupids not smart enough to use a knife?

lel

>#weneedaword
kekko

Merrishoots aren't content with the limited lethality of a knife. If you can't murder a dozen people from 50 yards away in the space of 5 seconds then it's just not good enough,

Stabbing people is euro trash style. Our ancestors left that shit hole for a reason and decided to use better weapons.

>decided to use better weapons

like cans?

Nah just a large variety of guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8

>america has made so little cultural progress since the wild west that you basically need to be armed at all times in case you need to defend yourself

>somehow Europe is more of a shithole

I'd rather die fighting than go out like a bitch.

Isn't this a /trek/ thread? England is shit we all know, let's get back to complaining about bajorans and Voyager.

Nignogs are the problem, not guns. Also I don't hear about much gang rape in the US

>OP tries to make a trek thread
>Brings the Sup Forums posters in
Lmaoing @ ur life

remind me again how the wiki link above was your boogeyman black people?

Lmao faggot I'm not OP, I just wanted to talk about Star Trek

what are you on about user

Movie about Hackney police deparment when?

>do american police just leave knife lying around when they spot them?

If a police officer spotted a butter knife on the ground in a public place, he MIGHT pick it up to throw it in the trash because it's litter. He would NOT try to immediately start a campaign to raise awareness of dangerous weapons.

In the US, we don't consider every semi-sharp object to be a dangerous weapon. We have a concept of objects being USED as weapons. Obviously things like guns or swords are weapons, but when it comes to a steak knife or something it would only be considered a weapon if someone was brandishing it as one. Intent matters. A steak knife lying on the sidewalk isn't a weapon and does not need to be confiscated and entered into evidence and posted on twitter.

The twitter part is the cringiest shit

Police patting themselves on the back and giving themselves God Boy Points for picking up a pointy stick

This is the knife I was given in London when I ordered a fish n chips. Not even memeing.

>butter
>not margarine

You wanna know how I know you're not from the UK?

in that one establishment sure but i have used plenty of normal knives in restaurants/cafe's

well in the uk there is high stabbing rates so finding a knife in the street would be classed a potential weapon, also like people have pointed out these are not found alone and are part of tool kits used for other purposes than weapons

secondly do you think police are doing these sweeps in non-problem areas? do you think these are nation wide carry outs?

I've never seen a knife like that in my entire life m8

What's the purpose of the bike tire?

I'd rather have this than another DS9 circlejerk

red herring, I dunno I doubt they always find a bike wheel

Voyager circlejerks are welcome too. You just have to behave yourselves and not spend the thread insulting the rest of the fandom like you always do.

Serbia here.
We use both words with different meaning.
Margarine refers to hydrogenated vegetable oil produce or basically "Butter With AIDS". If you want stomach AIDS, consume this.

Butter refers to the proper stuff made from milk. Proper healthy produce. If you want to live long and prosper, consume this.

Its the same in the uk, that user is just a retard with a pleb upbringing

>consuming dairy is a good idea

I don't know about you m8, but since i replaced oil with a small piece of butter when frying eggs, and just generally substituted the two wherever i can in cooking, i've been handling my weight better. Also it gives a damn good taste to eggs.

I literally never insult anyone, I just leave if the thread turns into the usual DS9 memery

I thought that was Congressman Trey Gowdy for a sec

but there's also margarine without hydrogenated fats

I'm trying to cut out as many animal products I can, I fry most of my food in olive oil.

just eat butter, it has flavour

Cooking olive oil too long makes it toxic, can't remember the reactions that happen.
Beware of that and keep it at moderate levels.

This is the worst Star Trek thread ever

i think i might need that Yuuko pillow

Myth.

Do you think knives are banned in the federation?

I mean they have replicators so they can just order their food pre cut