Jihadists pledge loyalty to Islamic State in South America, weeks before Olympics

Less than three weeks before the Olympics, a group of jihadists has declared its allegiance to the Islamic State. The most dangerous part of the threat posted on Instagram is this: “If the French police can not stop attacks on its territory, training given to the Brazilian police will not do anything.”

This is the first public declaration from such a group in South America, and it represents the continued threat of the Islamic State globally. No infidel is immune; they are relentless, they continue to attract young Muslims with their zeal, and indoctrinate them into a doctrine of death, feeding them lies about rewards in paradise and giving them a so-called purpose and a gold star of martyrdom.

The threat increases to Western innocents, yet every lame excuse is still provided by leftists to undercut the seriousness of this threat. Both stealth and violent jihadists work in tandem, and the West has been easy prey, even accepting of the jihadist terrorizing of the once-free West, as French Prime Minister declared: “France is going to have to live with terrorism”. Really?

jihadwatch.org/2016/07/jihadists-pledge-loyalty-to-islamic-state-in-first-public-declaration-in-south-america-weeks-before-olympics

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mezquita_Bab_ul_Islam
soubrasilia.com/brasilia/a-maior-favela-da-america-latina-esta-em-brasilia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Even considering going to Zika Land after recent infection reports
>Hosting the Olympics there

Anyone with a brain would just stay home

blah blah blah people whined as much with the world coup and it turned out all right.
we even got to see a gangbang live on tv.

This But in all honesty aren't braziliand just as murderuous as these jihads?

As soon as they try something the civilians will lynch them in the streets right?

can't wait for the happening olympics

yes, they will be fucked if they mess with the civilians

These Olympics are going to be insane. I seriously fear for what could happen.

I have to disagree. The French are not serious about security. Brazil has BOPE.

BOPE would sell their mothers for the right price.

Lord Kek, reveal to me if your chaos will be done in Brazil.

He has!

Are Brazilians as cucked as the cumskins now?

Very nice

> my id is "da ark"
What did kek mean by this?

How big is the Muslim population in Brazil and South America as a whole?

Not as big as it is in Europe, but it's still dangerous

I saw that on TV and honestly, no one gives a fuck about IS. We have little monkeys walking around with assault rifles (real assault rifles) and .50 to gun down police helicopters.

I want an FAL :(

0.057% muslim population. Braziliains in general are so violent, that the muslims don't show up so much and keep their faith to themselves. They are oppressed for real here.

Come on guys it's Brazil.
They don't need muslims to get shot.

We should ship all muslims from here to Brazil aka. their hell.

what they don't realize is Brazil's police is way less cucked than French police
Brazilian police have great ROE
Can't wait to see BOPE operating on these fags

>muslims causing a terror attack on a country that already hates them
What could possibly go wrong.

Or the drug dealers will kill them if they get into their turf

Won't make us any worse

Can't wait till olympic happening.

Every time theres a happening, muslims in brazil are randomly attacked with stones or are spat on. Theres a reason why brazil could get only 8k refugees to come here.

We have:
>60.000 murders every year
>250.000 missing every year
But the government made a deal with the militias and the cartels to disappear with the bodies, so most of the missing are murders too.
> 6.000 drowned every year
Death in the beach is drowning, it doesn't matter if the body has 5 bullets in the back of the head.

And the government still cook the books, so the situation is far worse. We're the ultra-cucks.

The question is, will it beat Munich's happening?

This
>Muslims go on shooting rampage
>56 dead in a matter of hours
>Police and media find out weeks later
>Stupid muzzies attacked the favelas

Thanks god for Los Andes, El Amazonas and the mined border with Chile.
NO MUDSLIM SHALL PUT A FEET IN THE LAND OF THE INKA
>in b4 WE

The Mexican Cartels are setting up shop in Badzil to sell top drugs to foreign druggies so good luck with that, mudslimes.

Any innocent died in Munich or only jews?

#notallmuslims

damn we only got like 3 kids from a private school who wanted to continue their studies in our biggest university.

The rest of the world truly has a big heart. Makes me cry everytime.

I don't see what's suspicious about a drowning involving a body with five bullets in it.

This
If the police don't get them, the druglords will
Those guys have a sick sense of justice. Whenever there is some violent crime involving innocents on TV, those guys hunt the culprit and torture him to death
If you rape somebody and go to jail, you become the new prison bitch
The ~30 guys who "raped" that one girl recently in brazil were being hunt down by druglords and murdered

Plus brazil is mostly catholic. Never saw a towelhead in my life until I left the country.
This is not cuck europe. If they try that shit here they will end up burning alive or something

just Jews and some police

The police here shares the same opinion.

>implying
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mezquita_Bab_ul_Islam

Thanks to Fujimori we do have a Fucking Mosque!!!!

What are the police like in virusland?

wtf i like brazil now

Macumbeiros and jews can't stop sacrificing kids and the protestants think they are people.
If this retarded government actually goes on war in Middle East for an ISIS attack, I'll leave the country because it'll fall apart in 3 years.

BOPE vs ISIS 2: Electric Boogaloo

Cant wait for the memes and Happenings this Olympics are going to bring. This doesnt even factor in favela niggers chimping out on the tourists and spectators.

It's going to happen, kek wills it.

And they are leave now that you can't sell timon cambiado cars

And nothing of value was lost.

A crime happened? The police is too lazy to do something or they'll ask some money to work. Yes, they'll make you pay.
They love to create laws on the spot or just steal from people.
Do you see the news about groups exploding banks here? 99,99% of them are cops or ex-cops.
The police that kills more than anywhere in the world and the police is killed more than anywhere in the world.
Corrupt as fuck, useless and retarded.

Most of the time the militias and the drug dealers are better because you can actually reason with them.
I would rather giver everybody here a revolver and abolish the police.

>Drug lords against jihadis

I'm gonna have to side with the drug lords on this one

This is the symbol of the brazilian police special forces
When you see an armored truck with this painted on it, you can guess what happens

>be mohamed
>goes to brazil to attack christians
>dies from Zika

I'm okay with this.

>captcha asks for bodies of water
>last picture is a pool with a corpse in it

Very funny.

Why do these Brazilian kids straight out of the favela have better trigger discipline than half of the gun posts I see?

Brazil police is justifiably brutal, no point of comparison with he spineless french officials.

they will molest you publicly.

Brazilian police is basicly an army.

Even Muslims aren't crazy enough to go against Brazilian army and the countless favela gangs.

Also pic related, this is the security at the Olympics

And it had to be fucking brazilians.

>security
>holding a manpad

Kek

>this pic
Do they expect armored division trying to overtake the olympics?

>ROCKET LAWN CHAIR

What are they expecting?

The worst

These are actually real soldiers who were called to help the police during the olympics. It's not like we send troops to war anyways, so they use them to do things like this every once in a while.
I'm pretty sure that brown boots + green camos are brazilian marines

No idea why they would need a rocket launcher though. This stadium looks like the one in Brasília and we don't have favela druglords there

>a gangbang

I need proof m8

7-1

soubrasilia.com/brasilia/a-maior-favela-da-america-latina-esta-em-brasilia/

Because they actually have to use guns.

I'm 100% sura that if a muslim retard kill some civilians in south america, specially in huezil, they will get fucking lynched in the nearest public square.

Like, if you want that all themuslims in brazil to be peresecuted forever, the best thing you can do is a terrorist attack on civilians.

can't wait for the retards to try anything, just to show the world how different we are from the pussyfied europe

Well shit I thought favelas were exclusive to the south west

we do not even have a mosque over here, if we have more that 100 muslims it would be too much. I personally never seen a muslim much less a burka.