youtube.com/watch?v=bFu2IFdjCaw

Other urls found in this thread:

vogue.co.uk/article/emma-watson-interview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how can one man be so based?

>sometimes people trash things that are trash

normal people just move on when they don't like something

but these manbaby autists never shut up about hating something

What's up with Mark lately? Like he suddenly feels an intense amount of corporate guilt and is trying to absolve himself like a hairier Emma Watson. Did something happen?

His best friennemy died recently.

I think he's just really enjoying his time back in the limelight

Prequels are good though

He was always like this. Just new scenes are coming out because of the anniversary and people are thinking about Star Wars.

mark hamill is a good guy despite being a libtard cuck

Who?

I hate the prequels, but he's right. People who say the movies ruined their childhood are spergs, and it wasn't Jake Lloyd's fault that Lucas is bad writer and director

lol good one

So do you go through each one of his interviews and make one of these threads? With the misleading titles? He never said they were good movies.

>being this brainwashed that you stumble over your cognitive dissonance when something conflicts with your fed narrative

This video is pretty old

>le clickbait fake headline Mark Hamill poster
Start wearing a trip

What's the latest news on Jake?

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

He seems like such an honest guy that just enjoys talking and having people listening to him.

In and out of jail, apparently schizophrenic. Last I heard he was in a metal facility, but that was months ago.

>being this brainwashed that you disapprove of people that are brainwashed.
??????

Are you retarded m8? If I called a man who ate his own shit a retard like he rightfully is, why would any of your convoluted bullshit apply to me? Am I brainwashed for not being accepting of that man eating his own shit? Go fuck yourself nigger.

I get that impression as well. Voice acting must have come pretty naturally.

Eating actual shit by hand and having a differing political opinion are two very different things.

Kevin is still around.

you could probably cook shit to make it edible though

Way to miss the point.

>what is a metaphor
Of course, I don't expect you to have any reasoning abilities whatsoever.

Also, in regards to liberalism, you're entirely wrong, by the way.

That's not what he said at all. He said he likes the guy but doesn't agree with his politics.

This, I want him to yell Fuck drumpf and Fuck white people in the comic-con

I'm just saying it was a shitty metaphor that you didnt really have any business making.

the ONLY reason im giving this crooked disney jews any money is because they were deviously greedy enough to bring back based Mark

they better not fuck it up

>I'm not brainwashed
>Being on the left side of the political spectrum is equivalent to being a retard and eating your own shit.

>being this sensitive that you flip out after seeing the word libtard that you don't even fully read the post you're freaking out over

>being this sensitive that someone you like is a "libtard cuck" that you can't even put politics aside for one fucking second in your miserable, basement dwelling existence

>being so willing to attack people who disagree with you politically that you didn't notice thiat user did put aside his politics and just said he was a good guy regardless of his politics.

If he was going to put aside politics he wouldn't have even mentioned it. Why are you so fucking retarded?

this man is a goddamn national treasure

what did Watson do?

He's a good guy and a libcuck.

See, the libcuck part is on the side.

Just generally taking each interview chance to talk about how her industry is dehumanizing and morally bad for nearly everyone it touches.

vogue.co.uk/article/emma-watson-interview

She's not wrong though. How many times has this place said Hollywood is full of pedos and casting couch auditions? Quite a few.

For those who are taking OP's bait, he is not talking abot the prequels but how man children take everything seriously to the pint where they piss on George Lucas for "ruining muh childhood" and harassing child until he quits his acting career as he lives alone suffering from schizophrenia.
Mark is a good man who deserves better than being in nu-starwars. The autisitc fandom has turned the poor guy into Harrison Ford 2.0.

>Sup Forums being right
>ever
On yer bike laddie.

He's transforming into Zizek.

Well he's not wrong. Lloyd was just a damned kid who did what adults told him to do, and he was bullied to all shit throughout his entire developmental period. Of course he's going to end up fucked up.

Hamill's a dad who understands what stardom can entail, so he's going to empathize.

In her case it's different because she's using feminism to shame young actresses for being younger and better looking than her.

>He never said they were good movies
He was on the Nerdist podcast not long ago, and he talked about how he defends the prequels.

>>Being on the left side of the political spectrum is equivalent to being a retard and eating your own shit.

Sounds about right tbqh

>Life of rejection, ridicule and unemployment.

So i did become an actor after all.

>brainwashed
That also sounds about right.

He wouldn't get the banter if he didn't produce shit movies, and that kid wouldn't have been harassed if he knew how to act

They brought it on themselves, user. Produce shit and you're going to get shit on.

>*libcucks are brainwashed

That, really and truly, sounds completely accurate.

>alt-right being too stupid to understand meaning and context clues
Absolutely sounds very accurate

>thread about Mark Hamill and Jake Lloyd
>teenagers who just learned what politics is start having childish arguments, and pee-wee herman level back and forths
I wish there was a way to keep kids off this board.

>le alt-right boogey
>is quite literally projecting his own stupidity over context clues and meaning given the asterisk

Why the fuck do libcucks project ALL their own faults onto the right? WHY??

>"le" meme when not smart enough to retort
Why does the alt-right continue to get angry about being called stupid, only to follow up by acting stupid?

>this incredible level of irony regarding everything in this post

Literally all the left can do is project their own faults, it's uncanny.

>baby's first political discussion
>literally "you're projecting", "no, YOU'RE projecting"
you're all fucking retarded

*EdgyFedoraSamurai.jpeg*

And also better acting than her

After watching Disney Wars the prequels look like fucking master pieces desu senpai

Right on schedule, I was expecting this reply.

He's currently offline

Mr Hamill should frequent these boards to read real hate generated by autistic, entitled, 300lb fanboys who would have killed themselves years ago if it wasn't for a warped sense of validation they get from shitposting

that's nothing special, most people would kill themselves if they had the guts

Gee, I wonder what sort of trauma could've happened in his Hollywood childhood that would lead to the development of schizophrenia?

He really looks like shit though....

Carrie Fischer dumbass

>kingdoms of amalur: reckoning
That poor bastard really is a kook.

I don't blame Jake Lloyd, I blame Lucas for his shit directing.

But I feel bad for most child actors.

If you're being serious, it is probably a sign of how much likes Hamil in spite of his political leanings.

It was a complement you retard

You're autistic. Not the HAHA I DISAGREE WITH YOU kind of autistic that we love to use on here, or "obsessively devoted" kind of autistic. The medical kind of autistic.

Agreed, Hollywood is a cesspool.

But I think Watson is a self-important hypocrite, who is going to cruise through the rest of her career on her one famous role while never actually being a good actress. She's perfect for Hollywood.

It's not about hating on the prequels, it's about attacking actors who were just doing their job. That's what he said. And I agree.

It's like blaming everything on the nazi soldiers. At the end of the day, THEY WERE JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS

The state of this board is embarrassing.

Hey I have that game, never played it though. Is it worth checking out?

Marathon the first hour and ask if we liked it.

mark is in a position where he can literally say whatever the fuck he wants because he's luke skywalker. He doesn't have to bend over for the suits.

>getting this mad

She's not wrong at all, it's just that for some reason she likes to bitch at the public because her industry is fucked up. She blames society for Hollywood's corruption which is pretty much completely backwards, and she taunts the general public about it while sitting on millions of dollars of blood money.

this, once more, have nothing to do with Kinos.
when you sign for a movie, you're to promote it.
or else you're not hired anymore.

>only 100% white male actor from the original trilogy
>is based and red-pilled

as expected

Defending the franchise that made you wealthy and gave you an entire career is being "red-pilled"?

Suddenly you have this limited time where people will absolutely listen to whatever shit you say. Don't you want to sperg out everything?

even the (((disney))) guys who are making the sequel trilogy have trashed the prequels though. mark is swimming againts the current in that aspect and that's pretty cool of him imo

>even the (((disney))) guys who are making the sequel trilogy have trashed the prequels though

Because they had nothing to do with it and are trying to promote their trilogy which they want to be seen as better. These Disney guys are faceless execs no one cares about, Hamill will always be tied to Star Wars, the entirety of it. It doesn't make him red-pilled just because he's defending it.

that's exactly why he's based, he doesn't need to praise/give credit to the prequels but he did it anyway despite probably having been told not to.