Give me one reason to not kill myself this week

Give me one reason to not kill myself this week

i won’t.
kys

There's no good reason and no bad reason to live or to die. It's up to you.

Just be yourself

Just be self confident bro

you give me one first you fucking leaf

China

I don't know man. Is life enjoyable for you? How's school, work, girls, friends?

I've seen this girl first time last year. She's so fucking beautiful, she's absolutely the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life. I dare to say she's perfect. Since then, I see her almost every week in uni. I study CS and she law school. For the course of the year I fell in love with her, I don't even fap for a few months and always think of her. Some weeks ago I had the opportunity to say 3 words to her and stay close to her for ~1min. I was so fucking happy.

Last Thursday I learnt she's in a relationship with a guy. Since July. I didn't even know of this. I already cried so much because of that, I'm crying right now while I write all of this. I don't know how to cope with it. I didn't talk to her, I did nothing, and now she's dating some faggot. I don't know what to do. Before all this I just didn't have any purpose to live, now I have a purpose to not live. Everything's colourless. I can't feel anything but pain, pain which I can physically feel sometimes.

I just love her so much, and then this. I never even had a conversation with her. And now this. It's all my fault.

Thread is dead, but I'm kinda sure you will read this. The thing you're felling happens to almost everyone at some time. It will pass in like half a year. You'll be fine, you may even lose some weight.

Chester Bennington had a net worth of 30 million dollars, 6 children, a beautiful wife, worldwide fame. He still hanged himself in his bedroom.

jus b urself bro

There are drugs and people to help you through the hard times. And the hard times don't have to last forever. There will be good times, eventually, if you keep at it.

Why? No one cares what you do.

Please kill yourself and make more room for me.

As a citizen of the country with the darkest color, you should kill yourself if I get repeating numerals.

B-B-BUT MONEY IS EVERYTHING?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!??????

At least you made me laugh, because first I thought you were the leaf, only after finishing reading your post I saw you were el peruANO.

But thanks lad. I know it's common and it will pass eventually, it already happened to me many times, but not like this. I'm crying randomly when I remember her and that she's dating someone. Everything about her is perfect. She's so adorable, her hair, her face, her body, her voice, her expressions, her gestures, her eyes, the way she talks. My friends told me to talk to her, but I didn't. I did nothing.

>6 children
can't fathom why he killed himself. why not enjoy your time with your family? i guess his wife was a bitch or something and was breaking it up? maybe he had a drug problem and killed himself out of shame?

If you don't do it properly, you'll be worse off than you were.

Can't be any worse than how I already am

You'll probably regret your attempt. I know I do.

He committed suicide on the day of his best friend Chris Cornell's birthday.

Chris Cornell had a net worth of 60 million dollars, a beautiful wife, three children, worldwide fame and he hanged himself in his hotel room a few hours after performing a show in Detroit.

you'd be surprised. Can you walk, talk, and shit in a toilet?

You're offing yourself less than a month away from shingeki no kyojin #100? If you're a normie there's the new Star Wars.