>(((Krauss)))
he's the religion of atheism's most obnoxious evangelist

and you're a fucking retard at best and shill at worst for bumping the thread

Wow, really makes you think. I am now #artilleryforhillary

why's that?

(((((Krauss)))))

engaging in ad hominem on twitter in support of a candidate

reset the counter on days without Jewish tricks to 0 again

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

Why so mad?

Remember guys. People like krauss were original ultra beta males growing up. These were the kids who never got invinted To parties, never picked in sports, never fucked a horney teen.

Its funny when these nerds try to bring the bantz.
Stick to science nerd

>BOOK REFERENCE
>ME AM SO SMART
Fucking liberals.

well that's basically me as well

Pence was needed to consolidate the GOP behind him.

That said, he's a backwards corporatist Moral Majority retard who is going to be spouting meritless distractions about gays and abortion instead of making America great again.

>backwards
as opposed to forward, my progressive friend?
>state sanctioned murder of the unborn/redefinition of marriage
>meritless distractions
nah

desu Trump could have done a lot better than Pence. Evangelitards shouldn't even be allowed to vote anyway.

When people use the word 'hateful' to describe Trump, it is a clear sign that they are not intelligent enough to provide real criticism. In fact, it is actually a projection of the own hatred they hold in their hearts against white men.

I don't think Trump is actually hateful.

The trailer park americans that he's pandering to for votes are though.

Of course not. And furthermore, what does 'anti-woman' even mean? I can't even wrap my mind around the stupidity of such a statement.

>The trailer park americans that he's pandering to for votes are though.

How exactly is he pandering to them? Can you give me a specific example?

I can't take jews seriously anymore.

He doesn't come out on stage and suck off 15 nigger cocks before every campaign event. Therefor, he's pandering to 'trailer park americans.'

(((Krauss))) is a autist who can't debate worth a shit. He got baited by some mudslime into saying incest is ok

>>state sanctioned murder of the unborn/redefinition of marriage
>>meritless distractions
Compared to fixing the economy, securing the boarder, and defending the country from Islamic extremists? Yes, those are pretty meaningless.

Trust me, nothing gets low-income/low-education white folks here riled up better than talking about the god damn foreigners taking our jobs.

The reality is that if your job gets swooped by an illegal Mexican immigrant, you should probably think about expanding your skill set to either find a better job or be able to pick 9000 heads of lettuce an hour without mandated lunch breaks like a Mexican.

They also think their factory jobs are coming back. That simply can't happen unless these people are ok with paying $27 for a pair of socks.

>think that Krauss is pretty cool, his talks on quantum physics are nice he can't be this retarded
>check his twitter
>it's covered in anti-trump sentiment.

Well I guess you can't be a genius in every field...

>Trust me, nothing gets low-income/low-education white folks

People who voted for Trump during the primaries have, on average, a better education and higher yearly income than both the people who voted for Bernie or Hillary.

Try again, Plebbit.

sauce?
No doubt there are plenty of educated people voting for Trump because they see it as the right thing to do. That doesn't mean they don't see right through the dog whistle bullshit aimed at the lowest common denominator.

>nothing gets low-income/low-education white folks here riled up better than talking about the god damn reality of their lives
And? What's wrong with people caring about their situation?

From (((Nate Copper))) himself.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/

>That doesn't mean they don't see right through the dog whistle bullshit aimed at the lowest common denominator.

Ironically enough, Trump's "bring jobs back" policy would benefit niggers, not white rednecks, the most.

They are intentionally misled on the causes of their situation though. The beans and the blacks didn't tell the big corporations to start unethically exploiting cheap labor in foreign countries.

That's pretty much all of Sup Forums and Trump's younger support tho.

>The beans and the blacks didn't tell the big corporations to start unethically exploiting cheap labor in foreign countries.

Neither did the whites, you autist.

No shit. The lower class is being pitted against each other by the elites because if they were to become united and realize they were being buttfucked in the asshole by their own government they would be able to do something about it.

>The lower class is being pitted against each other by the elites

If by "elites" you mean "primarily Democrats", then yes, I agree.

They all have the same goal. They don't really care about gays or abortion or Wall Street or any of that shit. It's just a wedge designed to prevent cohesiveness among average citizens. This is all a charade. Politicians are Crab People

I wish that racist would stop talking about King Putt Obama that way! Very ugly!

>They all have the same goal

As a more-or-less objective outsider, I can tell you the amount of race-baiting and divide-and-conquer tactics is nowhere nearly the same between the two parties.

>Politicians are Crab People

Good thing there's a non-politician currently running for office then, eh?