Brave woman fired for standing up to terrorists

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Jefferson-Hospital-Racist-Nurse-Fired-Facebook-Post-386803361.html

How can this be a white power structure if shit like this happens any times a person posts they are anti #blacklivesmatter on social media?

pro tip: it's not!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Sxv8VZ82KE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=7Sxv8VZ82KE

a video some nigress made about it praising the people who doxed her and cost her her job

Enlighten me burger fats: in the land of the free and home of the brave, can't the nurse sue the shit out of the hospital/the state that runs it for firing her because of her political stance?

it's pretty bad desu, she should start a clinic

>Enlighten me burger fats: in the land of the free and home of the brave, can't the nurse sue the shit out of the hospital/the state that runs it for firing her because of her political stance?

Not with a nigger in the white house

Having a political stance is not a protected class in regards to termination.

I fucking love philly

>Racist Nurse
haha this is supposed to be racist? Wow, talk about shifting goal posts.

If she were nonwhite or gay or trans or queer or whateverthefuck, maybe. The government is anti-white. We are told we are the privileged class and then shat on over and over, kek. Fun fact: the Supreme Court doesn't have a single Protestant WASP on it (Protestant WASPs are like the privilege boogeyman to these retards).

So we have a black president, a Jewish/Catholic/black Supreme Court, affirmative action for everyone but whites, anti-white media (especially in Hollywood but also the news media), and tremendously outsized black on white violence. Welcome to the land of the free :^)

Pretty sure that's tantamount to hate speech in burger land

You're allowed to sue anyone for anything. It's just a matter of finding a lawyer who will take up a case fit you

this woman should have a go-fund me set up until she gets back on her feet. She certainly didnt deserve to lose her job for saying what most of us are thinking

>capitalizing half of your sentences
>using more than one exclamation point
>using exclamation points at all

Why do old people do this?

>tfw i work for myself so i can say what ever the fuck i want and frequently do.

good luck getting me to fire me.

>>capitalizing half of your sentences
>>using more than one exclamation point
>>using exclamation points at all
>Why do old people do this?

Capitals indicate shouting, especially when followed by exclamation points. The more exclamation points the louder the shout... If you toss some 1's in there it means you were yelling even louder

In order of loudness

fuck black ppl

Fuck black people.

Fuck black people!

Fuck Black People!

FUCK BLACK PEOPLE!

FUCK BLACK PEOPLE!!!

FUCK BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

>posting with your real name on the internet

No, it's the right of a business to be able to fire their employees for any reason. Some don't even need to tell you why you are being let go.

She would need to bring a case of wrongful termination, but the case would be a circus. No jury would rule in her favor because the picture that would be painted of her is a horrible racist that was fired for the protection of the hospitals faculty and patients.

So no, her only choice is to start from scratch. She can't get a job as a nurse anymore. Businesses make data bases of people and the second that she would try to get a job, they would get a red flag on her.

I should go to Jefferson hospital with some blacks and protest about BLM in the ICU see how those fucks like that.

Based Diane. Who /philly/ here?

She sounds like a Baby Boomer so I really could not give less of a shit that she can't hide her power level

>No jury would rule in her favor

I disagree.

If I were on the jury I would vote in her favor.

I would present myself as some SJW liberal to the lawyers before hand so they pick me... Then my conservative colors fly

please do this .

I think the rest of the country needs some direction from philly. People dont seem to realize how young and immature most of the rest of the country is in comparison

Same man.

Can we start a Gofundme page for this woman? We have to take care of our own, even if they are amerifats.

We can shout about black lives in the new baby paternal unit too sure the nurses would love that. Maybe go to the ER and cause some ruckus. God I hate BLM so fucking much. Wish we could shoot these morons frankly I don't give a damn.

>f-fuck mom and d-d-dad

Kek.

/thread

I wonder if that idiot knows that leftist lynchmobs like this are ushering trump to power.

I fail to see how that's "racist". I guess I will have to turn myself in for a long holiday in a EU re-education camp.

We need to capitalize on this

we need to convince the black nationalists that the white man is trying to breed the blacks out of existence, and there won't be no black man anymore unless he breeds with the black woman

Always hide you're powerlevel, no matter what.

>your view points about the world are not like mine
>therefore, we're going to fuck you over for saying something we disagree with
>YOU'RE FIRED!

When did this all-or-nothing, zero-tolerance attitude start? People are getting fired left and right for just saying something, for fuck sake.

>When did this all-or-nothing, zero-tolerance attitude start? WHITE People are getting fired left and right for just saying something, for fuck sake.

fixed it for you

She deserved to be fired.

You never show your power level. When you do show a glimpse, you must use some tact and sophistication when doing so.

She did neither. In fact, she comes off more racist here then she is.

this is the problem though. She's not being racists.
Its commentary on the black community.

They should be able to hold up our traffic, scream and shout, and kill police, but we can't address the fact the black communities are consumed with some kind of drug induced, violent plague and express our concern?

I remember having a converstion with my grandmother years ago when she brought up the black community and we both acknowledged that we were happy to see certain areas in black communities imporve and were excited that after a rough run they were starting to come around and get their shit together.

That was a loong time ago. Now all yyour fatherless children are fucking it up again

fuck you, faggot.

>written in response to an anti-police brutality protest

Actually it was written in response to nigger brutality against police and the farce of niggers chimping out when they get shot fort it.

>see goyim you have freedom of speech you will just lose everything you have and achieved because of blatant lies and accussation perpuated by niggers, commies and a Jewish lying media machine if you say something opposed to the jewish narrative.

how can it be a patriarchy when even an unfounded, unproven accusation of rape can destroy a man's life, family and career?

Burgerfriend, serious question.

Here we witness someone being fired for expressing an idea. Assume it's the complete way around, i.e., a manager discovers one of his employees is a muslim by looking at his stupid fb posts and fires him.

Will the manager be ok with that, from a legal point of view?

>mayfair

Lol white trash

good question and nice trips

but I think even America has certain "anti-discrimination" laws, which could lead to a law-suit from the mudslime

it's all about protected classes. people's religions, genders, age, sexual orientation and maybe a couple others, are 'protected'. you can't fire or demote someone for any reason related to the above. a person's "power level" isn't protected, and you can fire someone for it, especially in something like this, where they can claim that the publicity the tweet received reflects poorly on the company

damn someone is begging for a bullet

Agreed.

If she'd had set out a well spoken argument with no triggering phrases like "White pride" she would have gotten off with it, and also got support from her facebook friends.

> WHITE PRIDE should have been "I am proud of my ancestors German/Irish/British heritage"
> FUCK BLM should be "BLM is a dangerous organisation, and is the antithesis of its own aims"

This is why rich White people can say plenty of shit about blacks and support White pride because they mask their points in innocuous vocabulary.

>protestant white Anglo Saxon protestant

> whites will become a minority in their own country by 2040
> niggers openly declare that they want to kill white people
> latinos come in by the millions and they are registered as white
LOL GUYS EUROPE IS TOTALLY KEKED AMIRITE???

It depends on her job. Some place make you sign a social media clause. That can warrant a termination of your position, depending on what you say in any social media platform.

Ok so guys what can we do to help her out?