I want all Americans to die and suffer in hell for all eternity

I want all Americans to die and suffer in hell for all eternity.

Is this normal?

yes

t.deported alien

Hi friend.

But where will you work then?

same but for your people and chicanos

But I am one of you

I'm sorry your visa application didn't get accepted

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
DIE DIE DIE V

DIE DIE DIE

DIE
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

What have I done to diserve such scorn? All I have done in life was live in a run-down shack in a economically impoverished area in Mississippi. I haven't been anywhere or done anything outside of a perimeter of 30 miles. What could I possibly do to change your opinion?

por que?

not him but send me 100$ on paypall and I'll love america forever

I honestly wish I could. I would give every one on Sup Forums at least 100$ if it could put in a good name for Americans. But unfortunately I live on food stamps and I am living from paycheck to paycheck. I feel like I'm powerless to help...

I'll send you 100 lira

oh man now you got me all emotional, I like america slightly more now
I didn't catch the lira days sorry, euros only

Liking America? On MY Sup Forums?

Hey fuck you guy

yes

I'm sorry for taking half your land over 100 years ago. But to be fair, we took over the entire country, we could have completely taken over the entirety of Mexico, but we gave you half back. I think you need to give us some sort of gratitude for that at least.

Even central americans?

Obviously central americans

Yes, I wonder few Mexicans here show their hatred toward US while their country devastated by them.

Shut up puta OP

It's normal.

It was a different time. There where a lot of countries who wanted revenge on japan after the war, not just the US.

>in 2017 America is bad, therefore Japan dindu nuffin

Yes, pretty normal.

>Blocks your path

>flag
Yes

I don’t know if Texas is just different from other places or what, but I’ve never really had a problem with the Chicanos here. The intense divide between Mexicans and Americans on the internet seems so foreign to me.

You seriously that broke my nigga?

yes very normal
and encouraged

The day USA and American dies of the second Vesuvius is the extremely happy day of my life. Ever. Not accepting refugees anyway.

Vamos, maricon

this but ironically

Yes, I feel the same way for all non whites especially Americans

lmao mad thirdie

Yes, Amer*ca was a mistake

That's some great larping and writing actually.