19 Tennessee
20 Nevada
21 West Virginia
22 Saint Mary's
23 Houston
24 Middle Tennessee
25 Florida State

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.yahoo.com/sources-spreadsheets-wiretaps-bank-records-detail-payment-scheme-hoops-corruption-case-001618078.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so, local place near KU Sells 50 wings for 20 dollars on KU game nights.

Beat that cunts.

I don’t live in Kansas
:^)

>Shitcongo

You're acting superior when you're just as badly in midwestern hell.

>the absolute state of Louisville

/cbbros/, will the Aggerz ever be gud? They just haven't put it all together this season.

Shitino earned this punishment.

They're pretty much all juniors or younger. Dunno if Williams or Davis will go to the NBA, but if at least one of them stays they'll be in a good spot next year.

That would help if one of them did stay. My money is on Davis going to the NBA and Williams staying. Davis' game is a bit more polished, and he's not a dunk-babby like Williams, tho Williams is good too. Seems like the Aggerz really need a good, ball-handling point guard to run the offense, especially if he can also shoot better than 40% from 2 and 3.

>Pooisville

>Beat that cunts.
I can have premarital sex and not be run out of town.

Checkmate.

Williams is no dunk babby. He's got great touch around the rim and a pretty nice looking shot. Davis has a much better back you down post game, but that's not really what the NBA wants from bigs anymore.

I'm saying he's a dunk-babby BECAUSE he plays around the rim. Dunks, put-backs, tip-ins, blocked shots, he can do all that. His shots are all close-in, too, so it's not like he's gonna Dirk his way to some points. If well-coached, he can probably be better than DeAndre Jordan is, maybe even another Clint Capela, but from what I've seen, his game is fairly one-dimensional right now.

As for Davis, you're right that he does have that back-you-down post game, and it works well enough against college competition, but he'll have to expand his game as well to deal with NBA bigs. Fortunately Davis' shooting, especially at mid-range, is already pretty good, so he can build on that. He's also a really good passer for a big man, especially with making and receiving passes in the paint and in transition. Teams will definitely take a good close look at him come draft time.

>

>tfw bracket was in the 99.9th percentile in 2013
I don't have to vacate that do I?

>wake up
>see this
>what do

>MTSU ranked.
>WKU gonna grip an sip

IT'S /OURYEAR/ LADDIES

>Tuesday 2/20
Illinois vs (2) Michigan State (7pm EST)
Rutgers vs (16) Ohio State (7pm EST)
(18) Rhode Island vs La Salle (7pm EST)
(21) West Virginia vs Baylor (7pm EST)

For me, it's Rhode Island.

What is the argument against players getting paid from shoe companies and shit? Isn't selling your labor for the top dollar the American fucking way?

It takes away their amateur status.

If you turn college basketball into a lesser version of professional basketball people will just watch the better version of professional basketball.

>Houston ranked 23rd
Fuck yeah, go Coogs

What place is this?

Don't say Brothers.

hilltopper grimace nice

>all the ranked games going on right now
Gonna need a 4th monitor, desu

March is almost upon us, gentlemen.

WHO YA GOT?

>Chimpcongo
More like he is in a zoo that is also in a war zone

Reply to this post if your team is, how you say, "The fucked."

/Aggerz/ here. Yeah yeah, I know they'll get in the NCAA tourney, but with the way they're playing, they'll probably be a first-round out. They just can't keep up with high-scoring teams, and they seem to be mentally snakebit. So yeah, until further notice, I'd consider them "The fucked".

Winning at Arky isn't easy. Kentucky played really well tonight...they scored like 80+ points I think. That's a monumental step for that team cuz offense was all that had been broken.

I think they're gonna be sneaky good in the tourn like his Brandon Knight team that was terrible all year and figured it out late. But F4 is prolly their ceiling if everything goes perfectly.

>SEC hoops
Inferior in every way, you can make the tourney by being basically competent. Enter: Das Aggerz.

> final four you want to see
> final four you think we're getting

Cuse will be ranked in 2 weeks

>Cuse, Nova, , St Johns, Xavier
>Gonzaga, UNC, UVA, Xavier

>Michigan, Rhode Island, Villanova, Duke (Gotta have a bad guy)
>Duke, Villanova, UVA, Gonzaga

>Kansas, Xavier, Duke, Western Kentucky
>UVA, Nova, Duke, MSU

>Michigan, Rhode Island, Villanova, Duke

Wednesday schedule when?

Is it in that place next to the bowling alley on Iowa steet?

>cincy, wichita state, nova, michigan state
>wichita state, duke, nova, xavier

Nah man fat freddy's.
What the fuck u doing in Lawrence saudi arabia

Went to KU. Lawrence is an amazing town. My buddy and I used to chill at the Replay, Louise's, and sometimes Harbour Lights.
Good times

WEDNESDAY
>#4 Xavier @ Georgetown
>Seton Hall @ Providence
>Georgia @ South Carolina
>#17 Michigan @ Penn State
>Navy @ Bucknell
>SMU @ East Carolina
>Stony Brook @ UMBC
>Canisius @ Niagra
>#6 Texas Tech @ Oklahoma State
>Duquesne @ St. Bonaventure
>#10 North Carolina @ Syracuse
>Binghamton @ Vermont
>Georgia Tech @ #1 Virginia
>#15 Clemson @ Virginia Tech
>Tulane @ #13 Wichita State
>Drake @ Illinois State
>TCU @ Iowa State
>Loyola Chicago @ Southern Illinois
>Central Arkansas @ Stephen F. Austin
>Alabama @ #12 Auburn
>St. John's @ Marquette
>DePaul @ #3 Villanova
>Boise State @ Colorado State
>Louisville @ #5 Duke
>Texas @ Kansas State
>Iowa @ Minnesota
>Wake Forest @ Pitt
>Florida @ #19 Tennessee
>UCF @ Tulsa
>Fresno State @ UNLV
>San Jose State @ #20 Nevada
>USC @ Colorado

>Xavier at Georgetown

MUH DICK

>cincy
my vietnamese absolute bro

Nevada, y'all.

Check your six.

>TCU @ Iowa State
Underrated.

>/ouryear/

>this justifies exploiting athletes

Texas Tech getting btfo by OSU

>Sources familiar with the probe told Yahoo Sports that there’s a surprising level of specificity in the documents, bank records and wiretaps involving Miller’s business. They include exact dollar figures and intricate documentation of payments to the families of college players. There are also conversations brokering deals between Dawkins and the clients he was recruiting.

>“There are spreadsheets detailing who got paid, how much they got paid and how much more they were planning to pay,” said a source familiar with the investigation. “The feds got everything they wanted and much more. Don’t think it will only be players who ended up signing with ASM that got paid. Those spreadsheets cast a wide net throughout college basketball. If your school produced a first-round pick in the past three years, be worried.”

>According to the sources, the financial records from Miller and wiretap conversations featuring Dawkins illuminate the blatant nature of deal-making to land top talent well before the players turn professional. Those deals could threaten the current eligibility of players because of NCAA amateurism rules and retroactively put in peril the contests participated in by those players. Sources said this includes numerous prominent players in the upcoming NCAA tournament, the showcase of college basketball. “It’s all there,” said a different source familiar with the investigation.

>So how deep did Miller’s operation go? One source with knowledge of the investigation estimated that ASM Sports was paying more than three times as many prospects, and families of prospects, as clients they signed. The impact on the NCAA landscape is expected to be significant. No one is certain if the federal government is targeting other NBA agents amid the competitive landscape, but it is widely believed within the sport that Miller was far from the only agent operating in this manner.

Easy way to fix this lads
>You set up an actual minor league for the NBA not bullshit G League
>Allow players to leave for NBA out of high school
>If you go to college for basketball require minimum 3 years
That way if you're big high school prospect that needs money for your family you can leave ASAP
This stops bullshit 1 and dones
Brings quality basketball back not coaches who abuse AAU system
Problem solved

So it sounds like all of the blue bloods are fucked. Duke, Kentucky, UNC, Kansas, Mich State, etc. Whether the coaches knew or not, all those schools funnel tons of prospects to the NBA so their senpaitachi were prolly getting paid.

I don't think the NCAA will be able to just wipe away the last decade off the books and take down everyone's banners, if it implicates as many programs as it sounds like, the NCAA will be forced to adapt. They'll prolly need to let a lot of it go. Tearing down all the blue bloods would destroy the sport...but maybe that wouldn't be so bad.

source?

sports.yahoo.com/sources-spreadsheets-wiretaps-bank-records-detail-payment-scheme-hoops-corruption-case-001618078.html

I'd also bet that all of these big programs are currently conducting their own internal investigations into every player and that player's family going back 5-10 years and I'd imagine we'll see a lot of schools self report to control the scandal.

appreciate it bud

Go pokes! Is Boynton a good coach?

Are the Heels for real?

hahahahahahaah

The boys took care of business tonight. They need to play like this every game.

Feels good man

Grayson Allen playing great now that Bagley has been out.

Here come dem Vols!

this kid's gonna be special

>college sports
>bankrupt

SURELY YOU JEST

You from Lawrence? I go to KU rn

yeah bruv, live right behind pizzashuttle in those ghetto apartments.

WHY

THURSDAY
>Elon @ Charleston
>Connecticut @ #11 Cincinnati
>#9 Purdue @ Illinois
>Wisconsin @ Northwestern
>FGCU @ Stetson
>Charlotte @ WKU
>South Dakota @ South Dakota State
>Louisiana @ Troy
>Murray State @ Eastern Illinois
>Idaho @ Idaho State
>Belmont @ Jacksonville State
>#23 Houston @ Memphis
>Chicago State @ New Mexico State
>#14 Arizona @ Oregon State
>#6 Gonzaga @ San Diego
>Washington @ Stanford
>UCLA @ Utah
>Pepperdine @ #22 Saint Mary's
>UCSB @ UC Irvine
>Washington State @ California
>BYU @ Portland
>Arizona State @ Oregon

Absolutely. It's his first year and he's already helped take down four ranked teams at their best. They need to work on their performance at home, but he's a good coach for sure.

>awesomequads

user's a bro.

Nigger, I live in Florida

>Houston @ Memphis

Lit.

For me it's South Dakota @ South Dakota State.

>biggest game of the night not listed
Winthrop and Asheville playing for the Big South title and home court in the tournament.

Aw geez, apologies, user.
THURSDAY
>Winthrop @ Asheville
Must've missed it I usually list a team if they lead their conference.

Sheeeit. I forgot all about Fat Freddys. I remember one night me and my buddys went out to Louises West, came home at 2 am drunk as fuck and ordered 50 wings from fat Freddys. We passed out and got woken up at 5:30 am by the delivery dude beating on our door.

Great breakfast i tell ya what.

Don't like our odds against wku but here goes

its already getting ugly

Allonzo Trier is a bitch

>tfw used to be hoops powerhouse
>currently 5-20 (1-13) and in dead fucking last place

>down 20

I wonder why this team in a huge city doesn't get any big recruits?
>Completely disconnected from the city
>Shitty stadiums for all sports teams on campus
>complete lefty bullshit campus

its going to turn around soon enough

actually the facilities were rated really well for being a g5. the people who are looking for the next AD even stated the location and facilities are the last things that are hurting the university

>losing by almost 40

worst loss of the season. the season is almost over soon

>checks standings
It's over now, $(pai

WHAT A DAY +chekt

CSU Northridge & Col Poly in OT, y'all

>still going
GREAT DAY, LADS

anyone still watching?