Does anyone even bother watching this for the Jimmy storylines...

Does anyone even bother watching this for the Jimmy storylines? I don't know if I can handle a third season of his soap opera relationships with Kim and his brother. The Mike stuff is way more interesting.

Neither story would be able to stand on it's own

I find both entertaining and you should commit suicide

Yeah it's kinda boring but I still watch it. It's not that bad

I like them both. Jimmy's story has been weak at times but it will probably get a lot better soon.

i tried a cinnabon because of this show and it was disgusting

I for sure find Jimmy's story more interesting actually. The character relationships are awesome, and Jimmy's personal journey as a crooked lawyer is positively electrifying, I think at least. I just love the character. The Mike stuff is cool too of course.

its depressing food for fat depressed fucks to stuff their ugly face hole

Jimmy got caught in the last episode. Basically the rest will be getting out of it

Also basically the rest will be Mike to start to come into Gus' organization.

i was expecting it to be sweet, but i wasn't ready for just how much sugar they put in that shit. holy fuck. i dont know how anyone can eat that crap

Is this post completely wrong on purpose or is it an accident

Cinnabons are fucking delicious you shit eating heathen

t. 400lbs guy

You're missing something.

Nacho, Mike and Jimmy will work together this season against the cartel with Gus looming in the background. Nacho will end up dead, probably in the final moments of this season, which probably leads into season 4 Jimmy going into hiding from the cartel, in fact I imagine this is why Jimmy starts to use the name Saul Goodman, like hey im not Jimmy McGill im Saul Goodman, different guy different guy.

anyway, yeah theres gonna be a lot of Chuck stuff this season and Jimmy trying to wriggle his way out of this situation but he's also gonna do some fickle stuff that will fuck his brother, its been confirmed. AND it's confirmed Nacho dies and that the show "gets a lot more cartel related and breaking bad" style, and we know that Saul Goodman was terrified of being associated with Nacho in the Breaking Bad era.

This show is comfy, no explosions, no murder every episode, no catchphrase. I liked Breaking Bad like the next guy, but I find BCS relaxing.

>it's confirmed Nacho dies

that's not confirmed at all. he could be on the run or in jail

breaking bad had a lot of slow stuff too.

but there is no denying the cinematography and tone got even more comfy in BCS. I fucking LOVE the look and feel of the show. its my favorite

The Jimmy storyline drags at times, but the show is entirely worth watching because it is a goddamn MASTER class in Cinematography. Seriously, I freeze frame the show about a half dozen times per episode and just marvel at how beautiful the shots are.

nah bro hes dead, c'mon. did you see the letter Bob wrote to the actor that plays Nacho?

The Mike actor can't fucking act.
Same for Saul's lady friend.

They are really dragging the show down.

Man this is exactly what i was expecting the spin-off show about Saul to be
all those whacky lawyer hijinx like:
>endless flashbacks about working in a cinnabon
>crossword puzzles and solitaire
>his brother being a schizo for entire 3 seasons and it having no pay off in sight
>elderly law and mesa verde

b-but user like the cinematography is so amazing like omg

a half-hour comedy like they'd originally pitched would have been fun but disposable

sacrificing that for another series of steadly improving slowkino with great acting, great characters, great cinematography, etc. is well-worth the sacrifice tbqdesu

the shills are so fucking obvious its hilarious

man this show sucks, it is way too slow and jimmy is boring

this show needs more meth, more action, more guns and possibly a transformer or two

>it's stylistically designed to be that way

and Walt and Jesse should do a cameo every episode.

This is a really Reddit opinion

>dude Mike lmao

Fuck off. Jimmy and kim are legitimately the only reasons to watch

This. Jimmy drama with his brother is amazing.
Chuck suffers from the worse case of syndrome of Count of Monte Cristo I have ever seen.

i REALLY HAVE NO INTEREST IN jIMMY'S STORY BECAUSE IT WILL END BADLY AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM HURT ANY MORE.

I love kim a lot and she's going to either get fucked badly or fuck Jimmy badly and neither is something I want to see.

Mike and Gus doing james bond shit when

how cool was that shot of mike appearing over the horizon near the end

Kim is the one who is going to suffer the most. She loved Jimmy so much that she stood on his side even when all started to fall apart.

not as cool if he took out an ak47 and started firing down on the other guy, and then Jesse drove up and said "What's up biiiitch" as he threw baggies of blue meth out the window, then some slow motion shots of Mike firing his ak47 through each separate baggie as it flew through the air and then Walt as the narrator said "I'm the one who Le Knocks"

I agree with the posters above about cinematography, i love the sounds too, the cars moving, starting engines and squeakily pulling out of alleys and shit, it really gives it that criminal and realistic feeling

I find Jimmy's stuffy to be WAY more engaging personally.

Sad but i hope so jimmys gonna suffer enough

No, post it. Also stop saying Nacho does blah blah blah I can't hear you.

fuck off, he had the best performance of season 1 by a long shot

>season five premiere is the first episode of bb
Breaking through to the other side kino

>>endless flashbacks about working in a cinnabon
they're not flashbacks and they're probably like 2% of the show