Hahahahahahaha hahahahah

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't get it. But HAHAHA posting needs to give you a 30 day ban if you type it.

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

She jobbed to 2016 though?

GET THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE
TR*MP BLOWN THE HECK OUT

>Princess Leia is shit talking 2016
>Princess Leia's actress died in 2016

I dont get it

Is this liberal "humor"?

yaasss queen no little ol heart attack gonna hurt PRINCESS LEILA 2016 you are DONE

Star Wars fans are such fucking faggots lmao

Jesus christ... is there a more cancerous fan base

Well that explains TFA being a "successful" movie

>does colossal amounts of drugs
>dies at 60

WHO COULD POSSIBLY HAVE FORSEEN THIS OUTCOME

>thousands
>two dozen at best on screen

Not humour. It's weird to explain, but basically they believe repeating shit they wish was true to themselves often enough makes it true.

Don't forget the fact that she died a fat cow

Whatever whatevs.

*dies*

Wait, is she implying that the force is stronger than 2016's ability to kill people? Was 2016 abnormally high in deaths or some shit? When was this made?

I don't get it and not getting it makes me mad. It's why we have so many Marvelcucks saying BvS is shit.

UNLIMITED POOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWERRRRRRR

This is the top reply to her final tweet. I fucking hate numales so god damn much

This was made after she had that heart attack on the plane and they reported that her condition was "stable"

HAHAHA posting deserves permaban

>it's an alt-right gets triggered and posts it to Sup Forums again episode
I don't fucking go to tumblr and don't give a shit about twitter, so I don't have to deal with the other side of the spectrum. Why do you fucks have to bring this shit here? Get a blog where you can cry with each other.

Entire fucking generation of snowflakes, fucking christ.

reminds me of that wow funeral that was raided.

what does that have to do with Trump? he won

Except that was funny and was prior to the shitstorm of crap that the internet is now.

>laughing at irony = getting triggered

really activated my almonds

How did this guy not realise that she was brain dead when they announced that she didn't have oxygen for 20 minutes?

KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT DRUMPFY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I don't fucking go to tumblr and don't give a shit about twitter, I don't have to deal with the other side of the spectrum

That's weird since you'd like it there and you evidently don't like it here.