Why does Ronaldo feel inhibited when playing against Messi, if he's a big game player?

Why does Ronaldo feel inhibited when playing against Messi, if he's a big game player?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EueH4dfwnjE
youtube.com/watch?v=VsB2ke3CLro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Terrible thread. Barcelona were a much better team even without messi in the beginning of cristiano with real madrid. The moment real madrid provided a decent team, ronaldo started scoring lots of goals against barcelona.

Also, messi recently went through a huge slump of goals in el classico. Cristiano is more consistent

Goodbye messhit

Except the latest El Clasico's have gone mostly to Messi's side, so that doesn't make sense

Why did Messi score against Nigeria, Bosnia, Iran, and Switzerland in 2014 then go scoreless against Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany?

Why did Ronaldo go out in group stages? Why are you discounting Messi's game winning assist against Belgium?

>the messi chad vs the virgin poonaldo
who a great thread for once in Sup Forums with scientific data that can't be denied, not even by halalfag subhumans

lmao at these seething macaco

>amerifat poonaldofag completely BTFO
TOP KEKS

Ronaldo won a Euro, what has Messi won for Argentina? inb4 Olympic Gold
>muh assist
Lol

Fraudssi crybabies BTFO

How many minutes did he play in the final?

>game winning assist against Belgium?

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF

that may be the most tragic damage control I've ever heard

>muh better team
>while Ronaldo played in peak United and has been playing in peak Madrid for the last 8 years and has barely made a dent
The only season where he had a "bad team" was the first one, and only because Kaka was a flop, but Kaka wasn't supposed to flop that hard

>playmaker creates scoring chances and takes his team to World Cup final
>poacher can't get out of group stage and doesn't play in the one important game of the Euro

He never got an assist in that game retard. Di Maria passed the ball to Higuain via a deflection

Ronaldo played 27 minutes and won a final, Messi played 450 and won shit lmao.

Except he didn't create any goals and got precisely zero assists

Nice try at fake news anyway. Better luck next time, champ

He also played 90 against Greece

So basically, Portugal lost the final where he played, and won the final where he didn't play

turns out poonaldo shits himself every time he is on the same pitch as messi LMAO
>poonaldofags on pooicide watch
hahahaha fantastic

Prior to 2014 you could say Messi>Ronaldo but to believe that in 2018 means you're most likely a retard or have been in a coma for 4 years.

They won the one he played.

Messi lost Argentina a Copa America by missing a penalty then retired like a big crybaby so nobody would blame him lmfao. Little faggot

Was it autism?

No, they lost the one he played, and won the one where he left the pitch early (i.e.: didn't play 90% of the game)

Was it shitting yourself to lose in *GROUP STAGES* of a World Cup?

>poonaldofags so traumatised they forgot the 2015 treble and all those messi rapes at bernabeu
LMAO you can't make this shit up jajajaj

No, they won the one he played the Euro 2016 final

Conversely Messi has lost EVERY SINGLE final he has played for Argentina (X3) jajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajajaja

>They won the one he played
nope, they lost the one he played lmao...

but won the one he didn't BWAHAHAHAAHAHahahahahahaahahaa

I'd rather lose in the group stages of the WC and win a Euro than lose 3 consecutive international finals tbqh

>I'd rather lose in the group stages of the WC
of course you do, you can't even qualify lol

So you'd rather win the small trophy than have an actual chance to win the big trophy?

I know you're American and don't understand football, but the World Cup is 100 times bigger than any other international competition

Ronaldo played in and won Euro 2016 mate

What did he do against France?

More than Messi did against Chile and Germany

Played on the winning side

Messi should ask him for lessons

Rekt

So you can't name anything that he did? kek

Portugal without him on the pitch is at 100% win-rate in finals
Portugal with him on the pitch is at 0% win-rate in finals
Argentina without Messi is at 50%
Argentina with Messi is at 0%

The difference is bigger for Penaldo

>Portugal without him on the pitch is at 100% win-rate in finals

But he played in 2016?

Nope, they won when he wasn't on the pitch.

>americasual didn't even watch the game
top fucking kek

>Portugal with him on the pitch is at 0% win-rate in finals

wrong

He's right there sweetie. Started the match too

correct

Ronaldo played on the winning team in Euro 2016 final

So you're admitting he played in the match? Thanks

He played 90+25 minutes of finals where his team didn't win, 0% rate

Then he was subbed out, team improved and they actually won without him, 100% rate

>they actually won without him

Like I said, literally started the match for them.

And didn't do anything, got subbed out, and team went on to win *without him*, unlike the one time where he played the whole final and they lost

>unironically replying to an americant
messi is clearly the GOAT, you don't need to fight with a bunch of CHIs to prove it

I'm not sure how you can say win without him when he literally played the match. If you want to say win without him, use the example of Messi and the Champion's League in 2006.

Because he wasn't even on the pitch when they scored the goal, and the team vastly improved as soon as he left. The team won without him indeed.

>you have to win the game in the 25th minute for it to count
the absolute state of this damage control

Ronaldo is responsible for Portugal not going out against Hungary.

You have to do something other than chickening out of the game (and then jumping around forgetting your injury when the team wins without you) for it to count.

>team vastly improved when he left
>Portugal won 1-0 with 0 shots on target on 10 attempts

Wow they demolished France when Ronaldo left from injury

They wouldn't even be in such a tight spot if he hadn't missed so many clear chances in the other games.

So what's worse, playing 25 minutes and having to leave from injury and winning or playing 120 minutes and missing the penalty in the shootout?

Which Messi didn't win either.

Portugal in finals with Ronaldo on the pitch: 115 minutes, 0 goals, 0 wins
Portugal in finals without Ronaldo on the pitch: 95 minutes, 1 goal, 1 win

- Messi's career isn't over
- Neither did Cruyff, but at least he reached a final, much like Messi, instead of having an embarrassing group stage exit in the most important tournament in the world

Now post Messi's plz

>plays in and wins the final of Euro 2016, recieves trophy and medal for doing so
>n-n-no i-i-i-t d-d-ddoesn't count!!!

lmao

It's better to actually perform in the World Cup, the one international tournament that matters, instead of going out in group stages

Ronaldo in finals: Won 1, Lost 1
Messi in finals: won 0, Lost 3

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF

>plays
>team loses
>doesn't play
>team wins
CRonaldo

Messi in finals: won 1 against Ronaldo,
Ronaldo in finals: didn't play in the Euro, missed penalty against Chelsea, bailed out by Ramos twice

Remember last CL when the groups ended with Messi having 10 goals and Ronaldo 1 and then Ronaldo finished as top scorer

Argentinians are Grade A shitposters

Remember when Real Madrid and Barcelona played their biggest game in their history, in a Champions League semifinal, Messi on one side, Ronaldo on the other side -- and Messi scored a goal dribbling past 5 players, and Ronaldo didn't do anything in 180 minutes?

>2011

lol. Also the semifinal was rigged as fuck

Oh sorry, I forgot you started watching football in 2015

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

di maria was your best player, retard

youtube.com/watch?v=EueH4dfwnjE

>it was rigged as fuck
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Messi goals in the Champions League QF, SF and Final since 2015: 0
Ronaldo goals in the Champions League QF, SF and Final since 2015: 13

>real madrid complaining about refs, when 5 of their modern 6 CL's are ridden with scandals
>pepe is a good boy, he didn du nuffin

youtube.com/watch?v=VsB2ke3CLro

Wrong, leaf autist.

>cuts off R16 because Messi scored there
>cuts off 2015 when Messi won it, scoring this
kek, grasp at straws harder

Now kill yourself Chicano subhuman plz

Add that to the tally, series ends 3-2

it doesnt matter how you cut it kek

Ronaldo destroys him in every metric lmao

except head-to-head (Messi 0.99 vs. Ronaldo 0.57), or overall career

reminder that the last time poonaldo played against a barcelona without messi he got raped 0-4 at bernabeu lmoa

goals in the CL knockout since 2013
Messi: 4
Ronaldo: 26

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

should we keep this going and embarrass Missi even more

Watching Ronaldo's domination last Champion's League makes me believe he's better. And I say that as someone who is a giant Messi fanboy.

Post the goals in CL Finals lad

>muh arbitrary numbers

what domination?

the cunt taps in his teammates work

i dont think that word means what you think it means brainlet

Ronaldo has 18 more knock-out stage goals than Messi

fucking embarrassing

go ahead and explain the significance of the year 2013

t. mong

go on, explain how the number are arbitrary lad. give us a good laugh will you

the lad complained that i "cut" goals from the season messi won the champions league.

2013 was the last season that neither messi nor ronaldo won the champions league.

it doesn't actually even matter what season you count from, messi is miles behind

Based

Fraudnaldo

>messhit