White genocide

Can someone explain to me the origins of the term "white genocide"

Is stormfront the one who started spamming this term everywhere? I see it spammed in the comment section of every youtube video.

Do people actually believe it?

Other urls found in this thread:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Believing the storm front meme

Nigga storm front is gay but all the shit put on them is actually us and it is real.

Nigs steal and jews are greedy

Seeing a white woman with a nigger buck is the most disgusting sight. They should both be executed in public to deter such crimes from happening.

>it's a babby doesn't know the definition of genocide episode

The origin is pretty straightforward. Someone realised white people are reproducing at below-replacement birth rates, that immigrants in white countries are reproducing at much higher rates, and that race-mixing isn't helping bringing more white people into the world. The logical conclusion is that over time, the white race will disappear. It's just mathematics.
To call it genocide is a misnomer, though, since genocide literally means 'killing a people/tribe', and white people aren't going to die out because someone is killing them.

Not one stormfag has touched a woman in their lives.

If white genocide is real, they are part of the problem. :^)

Evo ga

>since genocide literally means 'killing a people/tribe', and white people aren't going to die out because someone is killing them.

wrong waffle nigger

>"Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

see section (d) specifically

No one's imposing any measures on white people to prevent them from having births, burger nigger.
>inb4 da joos

we are being bred out

white + nigger = baby nigger
white + asian = baby asian
white + sandnigger = baby sandnigger

slowly but surely we're being bred to extinction.

kebab

>allow immigration of nonwhites
>ethnodiversity increases
>ethnodiversity lowers social trust (read Putnam and Dinesen)
>immigration oversaturates job market
>oversaturated job market results in worse future job perspective, especially when you account for the already huge amount of unemployed and advancements in automatization
>average wage does not increase to cover inflation
>immigration causes higher demand in housing, which increases housing prizes, which leads to people not being able to affort housing once you consider the previous points
>the average IQ of white countries is 100 and these countries have access to all of these informations, thus they can see the signs on the wall and unlike non-whites understand them

HURR DURR WHY DUN WHITE PPL JUST HAV MO CHILDRUNZ LOL

I figured it out ~2 years ago by myself looking at the trends of demographics and happenings in Europe.

Found that I was not only one who has figured it out.

>Do people actually believe it?
Just look at Europe.

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf

yes you cuck noob

excuse white males tell themselves to avoid realizing they are betas

World has limits, Achmed.

>those tiger print short shorts

that's sex kitten programming, right there

>>oversaturated job market results in worse future job perspective, especially when you account for the already huge amount of unemployed and advancements in automatization
>>the average IQ of white countries is 100
if anything, these should have a more significant effect on immigrant birth rates

Its been around forever probably thought up by multiple people. it's just the common sense conclusion to every white country being flooded with darkies

The genocide is boarder term than just flesh and blood.
Destroying cultures is genocide too.

Not when immigrants get welfare and don't give a shit about finances and just breed.

Genocide is the intentional action to systematically eliminate an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group.

..and you get an interracial bastard!

>>inb4 da joos

just because you say that doesn't mean it magically makes the jews not responsible.

>Can someone explain to me the origins of the term "white genocide"
The UN definition of the term, which is policy that leads to the destruction of a race, regardless of method.
It's kinda silly, however, when you think about it. 77% of Americans are white, while a mere 13% of them are black. If every black person were to marry a white person for a generation or two, there wouldn't be anymore distinctively black people.

LOL!

White beta men can't breed. U fucking virgins. You deserve to be outbred

retards actually believe it, yes. it doesn't not exist, but retards still believe it does.

It's a meme.

It only exists in Sweden, Germany and the US.

If any other country uses it, they are referring to it as an ironic meme joke

I actually don't mind. If a white girl has a kid with some dumb nigger, perhaps the child will have whatever makes dumb niggers act like dumb niggers bred out of them. Is my logic sound here?

> White Genocide
It's a theory based on certain facts lately.

White populations reproduce at slow rates. For instance in Greece we actually have almost negative ratio. In combination with accidents, we slowly die. If there was a machine that fast forwarded xxxxx years from now, there would be no Greek left (yeeey).

On the other hand, blacks (see somalia, niger etc) and mudslimes and obviously asians do not think twice before reproducing. It's religious and cultural for them to just spawn offsprings even if they cannot provide for them. Later on, white society will provide for said offsprings and, again, the population ratios will slowly become imbalanced. Whites fade out.

Last but not least, the fashion of fucking negros can have an additional effect on the decline of white birth rates because a black and a white parent usually produce a chimp.

>If a white girl has a kid with some dumb nigger, perhaps the child will have whatever makes dumb niggers act like dumb niggers bred out of them. Is my logic sound here?

no

Why would you not rather have that same white girl have a white baby with a white man and completely remove the risk of niggerish behavior.

I may be wrong on the 'asians' part, but they obviously have no imminent reproduction issues. They're way too many already.

I'll accept that jews do some sneaky shit for the purposes of self-preservation, like gravitating towards positions of influence and wealth and then keeping non-jews out of those positions. How else could a religion and people last for 4000 years without disintegrating?
But the idea that they are actively and intentionally trying to destroy Western civilisation is tinfoil hat territory as far as I'm concerned.

You are retard. If we let you continue this behavior you will die in global die-off when Earth just can not support your mindless breeding anymore and purges your lot.
Because there is no Allah to save you then.

Maybe then you will reform your death cult so that eating fellow moslem is not haram and continue your rampage little more time but Earth will purge you anyway because line is crossed.

Better to all of us is when you are stopped before this happening.

Is it not better for niggers to completely disappear altogether?

Its interesting that you brought that up, how whites are the only ones capable of both destroying the environment and repairing it. Niggers (when given white technology) destroy the environment without the foresight that one day that may have to be replaced.

Whites are truly the only group that should be allowed to exist, we are the only ones who can manage an entire planet.

Shiptar from Serbia detected. Let's hope your daughter grows up to be a very very naughty girl and maybe you'll see yourself becoming a stormfag

> Destroying and repairing the environment.

A little too heavy on the destroying side, wouldn't you say?

I believe that we, whites, are better wired to our planet and just do not breed when there is an overpopulation looming. Hence the birth rate drop,

Offensive image. Fuck yourself, op, you worthless faggot cumstain.

it doesn't exist at all

people have freedom of association. people choose to reproduce with whomever they want. by white retard's logic, "white genocide" is just basic freedom, and the only way to stop "white genocide" is to institute fascism and prevent white people from associating with other races all together.

which i personally wouldn't mind. round up all the white "people" and throw them into their own little shithole corner of the globe somewhere, where they can live free from all the terrible genocides.

It is not us who eat this planet to death. Look at the global population numbers.

In the pic there left is Haiti.

Niggers are only killing off white trash genes, its a good thing
those whores are only good lays, that's all they are

>Shiptar
>Let's hope your daughter grows up to be a very very naughty girl
done :D

We already are in our little shithole corners. Europe, Russias Asian part and Northern America. Just leave and do not come here and everything is OK

I guess I mean because we are the only ones who have ever used industry or mechanical Terra-forming. Niggers and mudskins would never have the ability to do as much damage as we *could* do because they are basically animals.

I was referring mostly on the littering / polluting aspect but yeah, I see your point.

It's a stupid name, but it's the idea that governments subsidize the reproductive habits of poor minorities and immigrants while taxing the working white population. The result is that whites have leas resources to have families, while brown people can have big families and count on the government to help them. Over generations, the result is population replacement. One example is the USA dropping from 90% white to 65% despite overall population growth. A population of brown dullards is docile cheap labor.

They can.

youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w

Bring it on.

We only need the cops to stand down and these problems will be dealt with.

Actually, if you were to take a thousand random photos on the Coney Island boardwalk, this one would probably fall in the less disgusting half of them.

hello mehmet

United Nation.

If was UN who defined Chine's non-violent solution to Tibetan problem, the conscious support of immigration of ethnic Chinese in order to lower the percentage of Tibetans among the general Tibetan population, as a genocide.

What's sad is what this says about blacks that chase white girls.

They prefer white women over black women.
This is admitting inferiority.
They have fetishized white women.
92% of white women who have a child with a black man will raise that child without the support of the father.
That's greater than Hispanic/black, Asian/black and especially black/black pairings.
Once the stage is set for commitment, they wake up to the fact that they don't actually want to be with that stupid white girl.
And you know she's fucking stupid because she couldn't see this coming a mile away like anyone with any goddamn sense.
Suddenly the fetish, or the need to boost their self confidence is not enough reason to stick around with this bitch, who can't just be a good-times-whore anymore and actually needs to be a mother, needing a husband and a father.

Stupid whores get stupid prizes.

The term comes from South Africa and the genocide of white farmers there.

The term has later come to be applied to all whites people since they are actively being genocided by imposing upon them living conditions in which they will not survive under current circumstances.

The typical European state controls; migration, association, disassociation, contract, speech, public aseembly, private property, religion, charity, education, health care, housing, and all othrr "public" goods.

Through the control of these things they are forcibly replacing their native population.

That is indeed Genocide as defined by imternational law and by the guy who coined the term genocideand its legal categorisation in to first place after WW2

"White genocide" is a very easy way of saying the above, it's accurate.

lol what a fucking slut

I should add often the state also controls the media and frequently replaces the native population, even in depictions of their own history.

Actually the opposite is the case, its a result of state control and specifically control over association. A free society would be extremely selective.

yes. doesn't matter who believes it. it's a fact.

lets all ask ourselves, who exactly does mass uncontrolled migrations of people benefit? does it benefit the societies that are taking them in? does no good deed really go un-punished in these matters?

some conspiracies are real, and these idiots have been caught pulling the strings.....

we are all currently enjoying a grand experiment by the federal HUD geniuses that are pushed by the president and valerie jarret to social engineer middle & upper class neighborhoods by forcing the property owners to allow poor tenants to rent extravagantly priced homes through subsidized (by our tax dollars) housing AKA section 8....

so one guy is paying a $1200/ month mortgage and the neighbor is a gib me dat paying $200/month

Goes many ways.

The number one factor of importing the 3rd world and putting a fuckton of women in the workplace: large taxbase and cheap labor. The government gets more of their shekels to piss away and the corporations get more money to line pockets. That's why they push these useful idiot campaigns of "diversity" and "equal opportunity"

Doesn't matter if you work some wagecuck fast food job or high position in a fortune 500: if a company can save money or get more if it includes fucking their loyal worker base over: by god they will.

Next up is simply because browns are a lot easier to control in first world nations. America, Europe, Australia, and other places are a huge fetish among the third world because we are successful. Ever notice why nowadays if you ask some immigrant why they came to the country: "IT'S SO MUCH BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE AND EVERYTHING" even a shitty ass wagecuck job out here pays better then their home countries. Corporations see this and use this to their filthy advantage.

Next up is that they simply just hate whites. Many other races try to emulate us via light colored contacts, bleaching their hair, or acting like us... yet mock us unless you put them in their place. Ever notice that nigs always do their hair blonde and same for hispanics? they wanna be us but secretly hate/envy us dearly. Just learn to laugh at these sad wankers.

I don't get it, he looks like a dirty crackhead, what is she thinking

>8% of world population are white by loose definition

>50% of whites are old/ageing and not going to have anymore children

>1.8% of the world population are white women of child bearing age or younger

>White birth rates are way below replacement levels in every white country.

>Not 1 single country now exists that has in not openly accepting massive non-white migration and promoting multiculturalism

>Immigrants have birth rates way above replacement levels

>Race mixing among whites is the highest in history and being actively promoted in the media and by the state

White people cannot possibly survive with no racially homogeneous homeland and without a replacement birth rate. Period.

White genocide is absolutely real.

What part don;t you believe???

"This will get dads attention!"