Look what happens when I eat 5000 calories a day! McDonald's is bad!

>Look what happens when I eat 5000 calories a day! McDonald's is bad!

No fucking shit. Why is this the reason McDonald's got rid of super size?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6iQnGq55po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>OP likes shit

>doesn't like mcdonalds fry
i bet you think pizza is shit too

When someone does a movie with a bias against you and fabricates a bunch of lies, you have to go into damage control.

Wendy's and BK fries are vastly superior.

You fucking simpleton.

Whataburger is better than all

large fry is 510 calories and super size was 610 so who cares

real news

fake news

It's been proved many times that his experiment was skewed. There was even a weird looking hippie in his movie that had McDonald's everyday for years and was skinny as fuck.

He's right you know,

McDonald's, like all american fast food chains, is complete vomit, but this movie is one of the most dishonest i've ever seen.

>this movie is one of the most dishonest i've ever seen.

Watch any holocaust movie.

I'm not a holocaust denier but you're right. They're mostly manipulative garbage (The Book Thief being the guiltiest of all imho)

>you're right

I know. Why are you telling me this?

Why do people hate this movie claiming it's all lies when you all laugh at me and call me names like "fat fuck" when I eat McDonalds every day?

It's just banter, chubbster.

Shit like this is why people avoid eating meat because they think it makes them fat while they stuff their faces with bread and diet coke.

>diet coke.

Diet coke doesn't make you fat. It's 0 calories. It's still bad for you though.

It's an unspoken truth that everyone knows Super Size Me is dishonest bullshit. Morgan Spurlock refuses to comment on the movie anymore and has never allowed independent verification of his experiment data. It came at the correct time in America when rival corporations decided to strike out at the Top Dogs in the food industry in order to sell their 'healthy alternatives' and create a market for themselves.

Why?

>implying fat Americans is not something to be embarrassed about
This country is fat as fuck, and the fatties are disgusting. The only people I can imagine getting upset and losing Super Size is some tubbie whale.

Don't be arrogant, user.

Gives you kidney stones like a motherfucker.

t. Texans who equate exclusivity with quality.

You don't make people less fat by telling them lies.
Super Size Me just spreads myths that make people fatter.
People start drinking more starbucks after SSM as a "healthier alternative" and it's a million times worse for you than anything mcdonalds serves.
The issue is that people are retarded and don't realize how easy it is to buy healthy food in bulk.
I lived off rice, beans and chicken in college for about 35~ dollars a month and got enough calories and protein to support my exercise.

Pretty much a perfect post. Still like OP I too am upset Super Size is gone probably for good. I never got to experience being wasted and buying a movie theater popcorn sized container of french fries.

I'm neither of them but I actually am a Texan and I can say I do prefer Whataburger over BK or Wendys. The meat quality is better imo, which is what I'm all about.

Incidentally I actually like Arby's more than Whataburger, though that may be just because they shower me in coupons and I can eat there ridiculously cheap. The other day I had a whole meal at Arby's for $3.68

I love inhaling a 40 pc and a couple big macs. It's like getting high

ya but it was fake noone can replicate his findings and he refuses to talk to anyone about it this is hacks work

Speaking the truth is arrogant? Grow some balls, kid.

I only made it through half the movie, the guy's a twat, but I knew it was bullshit in the first ten.when.he says he's a vegan. Going from one extreme to the other is like internalizing a car crash.

>wow I actually feel fine. Well lets not make millions of dollars off of this film and go back to a normal job instead.

>it's an American fatties complain about not having a "I'm a fucking fat ass" size options at their burger place
Keeping that stereotype nice and alive, I see

I tried eating a 20 piece once and by about 15 it was starting to make me feel sick.

When this film release i was like 13-14 and I everybody was talking about it
I was one of the only guy to say it was bullshit
> Feelsgood to be true once again man

Also this retard didn't even just eat macdonald he stopped every physical exercice. How is that relevant to macdonald ? You could also eat vegan everyday for 1 month but never drink and surprise, you'll die. Is it the vegan food's fault ?

>wendy's fries
>good
They are the worst fucking fries you mong

No, that's Steak n Shake's fries.

Anything sweeter than sugar has the propensity to trick your body into producing more insulin than needed.

It's more about the amount you eat. Also, mcdonalds is for poor people like all fast food.

this guy knows what's up

t. Cognitive dissonant yankfag
I'm not even Texan, Whataburger's fries are much better than Bk or Wendys nasty fries.

so do you if you like this flick

samefag and kys

Five Guys is good.

Look I don't know if you can eat fast food in moderate amounts and be okay or not.
All I know is that everyone who eats it regularly is a fat fucking sack of shit.

So I stay far, far away from the stuff. Don't care how cheap it is.

you could lose weight and eat nothing but fast food. it's just counting calories you dumb nigger it's not that hard.

yea burger kings chips are the best fast food chain chips

mcdonalds used to be the best but BK changed their "recipe" a few years back

I went NYC on business recently and Wendys was the best fast food ive ever had

I'm from the South, which Texas is not a part of.

I think the problem is the naturally occurring confirmation bias: People who are inclined to eat fast-food on a regular basis generally don't take care of themselves as much as others.

steak and shake fries are so fucking tiny
they're not even worth the calories it takes to bring them to your mouth

>just drown my food in grease is good
Id tell you to kys but you are already on your way to that if you like five guys

nope

Mother fucker losing weight is not the be-all end-all of healthy living. Fast food has no fucking micronutrients and if you still coke/whatever more than like once a month you can go ahead and kys

>some hipster vegan faggot decides to start eating gratuitous amounts of mcdonalds
>it makes him sick

shocking innit

Wendy's chicken nuggets are GOAT, but the fries are abysmal imo
BK is alright,MCDonalds is good all around.

Come on, user. Just a taste.

you're the one who specifically mentioned that you stayed away from it because the people who eat it are fat you dumb faggot

I'm a different user you autist

This. Counting calories is one thing, but you have to think about protein/carb intake as well as certain vitamins and quality fats. Eating fastfood regularly below your calorie maintenance will most likely make you skinnyfat. Hardly any muscle with a soft belly.

I'm pretty fit, I exercise, and I eat junkfood every other week with snacks here and there during the week. I don't have a sixpack, just a flat stomach. If I gave up eating junkfood and other snacks, I'd probably be more "ripped" but fuck that. I'm not trying to star in a movie and I look fitter than most.

>people don't realise it was the gallons of full sugar soda he was drinking 3 times a day that caused the most of his weight gain

Other people have replicated what Spurlock did but replaced the Coke with green tea or bottles of water and they didn't nearly as many of the negative side effects including actually losing weight.

Friendly reminder that when it came out Americans literally thought that eating at McDonalds four times a day was perfectly normal and didn't effect their health.

Didn't they make the guy down tons of protein milkshakes off camera so he would gain weight, because on the mickyD's diet he was actually losing weight because the food is so nutritionally barren it was making him sick?

>Eating fastfood regularly below your calorie maintenance will most likely make you skinnyfat. Hardly any muscle with a soft belly.
that's not necessarily true. How much you eat controls how much you weigh. What you physically do controls how you weigh.

false. that one autismo pointed out that even consuming the most calories by spurlock's rules wasn't enough to get the results spurlock showed

>because on the mickyD's diet he was actually losing weight because the food is so nutritionally barren it was making him sick?
a. downing protein milkshakes to gain weight doesn't counter a diet that is nuritionally barren
b. if he was losing weight on his mcdonalds diet it was because he was exaggerating how many calories he was actually consuming

>it's not that hard.
Seems like the average burger has a very hard time counting calories.

I've never tried this.

he fell for blatant corporate propaganda

I bet you took part in the Xbox vs PS and Marvel vs Capcomwhatevertheshit wars too

Do they give you them any more than regular soda would?

We only rule it

so what is this mcdonalds signature burger?

I haven't been in a fast food chain in over 3 years

>people not realizing that Checkers has the objectively best fries

>tfw we only have two burger franchises in finland

burger king launched a couple years back but nothing will ever repair this shit. as a kid i use to dream about visiting the states and trying out kfc, taco bell, dunkin donuts, burger king, wendy's etc.

and as i was growing up we had maybe 4-5 different kinds of soda and cereal, as opposed to the 20+ you have in north america. sustainability of the planet aside, it must be amazing to shop at huge grocery stores where you can literally spend hours just because of the sheer volume of different brands and products

The rest of us roll our eyes at your inferiority complex.

false...

sometimes I go down the rice aisle and pull everything down so that the wagecucks have to come clean it up

>it must be amazing to shop at huge grocery stores where you can literally spend hours just because of the sheer volume of different brands and products
no one spends hours. You either know before hand what you're gonna get, or the first favorite cereal from your childhood pops out at you and grab it without putting any thought into it.

It's "get to watch a flick in school" kino though

>what did google mean by my captcha

They won't release the recipe (secret), but people have approximated it with ingredients at home. It's two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun.

>it must be amazing to shop at huge grocery stores where you can literally spend hours just because of the sheer volume of different brands and products

no it is not, i mean it is good that we have "options" and "choices" but i dislike how we have that many

That's why you drown them in chili and nacho cheese and eat them with a spoon

you would miss it if you lived in nordic europe for a year.

but yeah, from a rational point of view it really is ridiculous

Okay boys listen the FUCK up to my objectively correct Opinion

1. Wendys
2. Hardees
3. Sonic
4. McDonalds
5. BK

Not counting Whataburger, In and Out, and 5 Guys do to price and locality

Replace the flag with a Green Bay Packers logo and that's basically Wisconsin. You should move there user, there would be almost no culture shock.

Mr. Campbell...

hey man I don't care what the specific ingredients of the burger are

what are the spelling points, is it just this special sauce you are talking about, what is the official name of the burger, are you just trolling me?

examples a cheesburgers selling point is the cheese

a big macs selling point is the double pattie

a whoppers selling point is that its a "great" "standard" burger

it was a stupid test that was poorly thought out and executed even more poorly, based off of some offhand comment by someone associated with McDonalds

An entertaining watch but not indicative of anything substantial, and doesn't prove nor disprove a single thing

1.Chikfila
2.Arbys
3.Wendys
4.Mcdonalds

as for regional

1.Pub sub
2.Pub sub
3.Pub sub
4.Pub sub
5.Fuck You

Back to /hoc/, Tranpa Gay faggot.

>a big macs selling point is the double pattie
no it's not, it's the special sauce
>a whoppers selling point is that its a "great" "standard" burger
no it's not, it's its size and "flame grilled patty"

you are being trolled. google Sup Forums archive and look at the picture in the post with the "signature burger"

I hate at McDonald's three days ago. I still have diarrheea. How do people eat this garbage? It didn't even taste good. The bread is shit and the meat is barely meat and don't let me get started on cheese.

Make real food instead and save yourself from intestinal cancer fools.

It was a PUSSY, it was a GIRL'S PUSSY the picture was of.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6iQnGq55po

this nigga literally eats at mcDs every single day.

>McDonalds is the reason people are fat!

but that guy died

Chill out fat boy - take a load off why don't you? It's all just fun and games :0)

>eating mcdonalds
>lecturing other people on what they should be eating

and that fag trainer bob from the biggest loser had a heart attack...no one knows the secret to health.

yes I saw the picture before it was deleted and realized it was a vagina, didn't realize the text was also trolling, was interested in this new burger...

okay sorry didn't realize I was talking to TheReportOfTheWeek

>I lived off rice, beans and chicken in college
WOAAAAH - WHAT A THRILL

>taking reviewbrah's name in vain

calories in calories out, simple as that.

burn more than you eat you'll lose weight, eat more than you burn you'll gain

if your wanting to build muscle eat more protein, if you want to lose fat at less carbs

woah amazing