Weak dad crying like a little bitch after his son turns in to woman

All you faggots who are planning to have kids, you better take care of your sons while they are
young or you will end up regretting it like this dad.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fCYYPCtHGs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogen_insensitivity_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=0_tUuhDGD5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

boopski

He she as good calves tho.

That tranny is...so...um...believable. So...feminine...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Honestly at that point I'd probably shoot myself on television.

>meeting his daughter as a woman for the first time

Did she have sex

Why the fuck would you televise this shit? Is it staged?

>implying oprah didn't pay him a shitload of money

$20 says both are actors from weho (west hollywood, where dr phil's studio is)

If I was that dad,i would kill her and myself as well

Yeah, pretty much what I thought.

*""""""""""""Her""""""""""""

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh god this is too funny. Thanks for the tears of joy op.

This world is beyond fucked.

ya I doubt the disgusted dad is an actor, that is exactly how I would react if I saw my son suddenly wearing a dress and calling himself a "woman"

>turns into a woman
This is not possible. A man can chop his penis off and get some sort of hole drilled into his body, but this is hardly "turning into a woman".
>daughter
>woman
Come on.

This guy seems like he's latently homosexual for his son.

He finally realized what he is a bad father.
And now crying about squander time

I think the dad cried because of the face of the thing.

Well done Germany, you have become culturally enriched!
I believe decapitation is the correct way to deal with gender freaks in the new Germanistan

wow, man...poor father. i really feel so sad
this is one of those rare posts that really hurt me. in the soul.

that man has literally died that day. it's so over for him. wow. i give him my condolences.

I used to say that I'm a girl when I was a kid and my dad beat the shit out of me.

This dad was obviously too soft on his son.

It's true my dad when I was a kid basically just watched TV and drank and napped on the couch and deliberately avoided any form of father/son activity (fishing? But a license is 30 dollars! Maybe when I'm 65 and it's free!) and I'm a massive cock stuffing faggot

It's ok. We turn "back" into women when we marry and fuck them. This is a 2000 year old knock off obsession in the Church of nonBiblical Platonic nonsense called "complementarianism"

this is incredibly painful to watch. i've seen people being blown to pieces in real life, this must have been on the same level for that father, this is a horrific spectacle

just noticed in the beginning he almost wants to puke after seeing his mentally ill son in a dress, that is how disgusted he is, seriously doubt there is anything sexual going on.

>daughter
>woman

that's literally just a man in a dress. i've seen grizzled, bearded hobos that looked more feminine than that

I feel really bad for the dad.

imagine being such a freak and fuck up that it gives your father PTSD

ancientfags will remember this:
youtube.com/watch?v=9fCYYPCtHGs

sometimes the TV produces such touching stories, heh?

Just kill ((her)), in Muslim countries honor killings are permitted.

Marry Christ and you'll be fine. Men are lazy. Women are vapid. Use a surrogate

exactly he looks like a guy who drinks beer and watches TV all day, no amount of crying will reverse the bullshit the jews have fed him.

t. Muhammad

It hurts to watch this.

Yo, fuck you OP. This video cut me down to my core. We are witnessing a father having to come to terms with the fact that his son, his little boy is dead.

this is fucking disgusting
stop fucking glorifying a god damn mental fucking illness

Checked.

He don't want to puke. He is just stunned, his own world has just been destroyed.
His body is just reacting randomly. He act like his child died.

I'm a repressed tranny and I'll jump of a bridge before putting my dad through something like that

Jesus fuck

feel bad for this guy I hope he can find peace

Man I feel for that guy.

I had a similar reaction when I found out about a year after his wedding that my brother took his wife's last name, and their son has her last name as well.

And I got those same "c'mon, it's 2016" stares from my family members when I said something about it. My only two family members who agreed that it was fucked up and that my brother is an irredeemable faggot aren't even blood relatives (my stepdad, and my stepbrother who is my stepmom's son)

In all honesty... How do you avoid this? I think my father did a great job with me. But at the same time, he didn't have all the craziness that the world has now (born in 89). We didn't have Bruce Jenner being praised for lobbing his dick off every day, or cartoons with gay parents, or all the other degenerate messages across a million different mediums.

It seems like just being a normal, good father isn't enough anymore. It seems like you have to constantly be on guard- pointing out degeneracy when it comes up, but not being so overbearing as to trigger the natural propensity to "do the opposite" that is common (and normal) in all kids.

I'm scared to have kids...

kek never was able to watch the full video made be cringe so bad

Staged.

0:35 for smirk of capitalism.

I'm all for LGBT rights, but this is just sad - clearly this guy is disgusted on a molecular level with his own flesh and blood, and that's sad to see regardless of the reason. Either his dad was a lazy fuck/workaholic who didn't give his son the time of day leading to his feminization or his dad was overbearing as fuck and made his son hate masculinity as a whole.

His son is welcome to be a girl, but to see your child do such a thing would be horrible regardless of how Pro-LGBT you were.

We need religion. What this video really makes me think about is that all of our problems really do stem from the left: this video made me understand exactly why they want to mow us down with guns, bombs, trucks, or anything sharp. They're living in a zombie apocalypse and we're the zombies

"What if it isn't a mental illness and they're just wired that way? Wouldn't it be hard to be them?"
Jesus H. fucking Christ. That's part of what makes it a mental illness, you damnable meme doctor.

>as early as 7 years old
there it is, little tommy is playing with a doll lets cut his dick off, inject him with hormones and call him susan. not get him treated nope

i cant fucking take this shit anymore

That father is a rural bitch who probably grew up in 50s Hicksville, USA chasing girls and thinking this is the natural order of things (when in fact homosexuality is also prevalent in the animal kingdom).

Would he freak out if his child dressed up like a goth?
Would he freak out if his child dressed up like a stuck up Yuppie?

You are no true parent if you disown your own flesh and blood for choosing to express their gender different to their biological one.

I'd only be upset if my child turned out to be a drug dealer, human trafficker, stock market scammer, petty criminal or something of the sort.

That father deserves every self-inflicted pain he is going through voluntarily.

lmao what a fag

Anyone who agrees to go on one of those shock-value attention-whoring shows instead of going to proper therapy deserves everything they get.

One of my close friends who I always played role-playing games and board games with decided to go to grad school and become a mtf tranny at age 30.

Then he got a bunch of ugly tattoos. There is no way I saw this coming, he was fairly masculine, I never sensed any bit of gay, he dated women, I never sensed that he didn't like being a man.

I'm probably going to just unfriend him on Facebook, he'll probably never return to my city anyway. I don't feel like looking at him anymore.

I would feel the same way, he raised a son and now he is playing pretend and wearing a dress. But I don't feel bad from him, he deserves it. This what happens when you don't take care of your kids and protect them from the world.

I mean you are a leaf

i'd prefer my son to be a stock market scammer than a broken transexual mess, you're fucking way out of touch with normalcy

You're not wrong. I sometimes wonder how off Islamic terrorists really are. They see the same degeneracy that we hate... I have a hard time believing that I wouldn't be very sympathetic if they just happened to be white and Catholic.

If more Christians lives like true Christians, the world would be a better place... If less Muslims lived like true Muslims, the world would also be a better place.

Truly crazy times to be alive. My heart breaks for that man.

that dad is literally this dude

every fibre of my being wants to destroy that thing.

Ahmed. get the Scimitar.

eyyy first time i get doubles and i get a double and quads woooooooo.

this further proves that this father is probably going to commit suicide.

this is one of those memories that haunt you forever

Shoot the tranny degenerate on sight. If it were my son, I would struggle not to kill it.

>his daughter as a woman

Good god damn, I'm not one to get emotional at all, I haven't cried since I was a kid, but this video put me on the fucking verge. That guy looks defeated, especially with the part about Holloween. You know when he was younger he looked forward to being a good dad, playing games with his son, watching him grow and give him grandchildren. Now he is some ugly, crossdressing freak and dad knows his bloodline is shut down. That's gotta be the worst existential feeling a man can have.

I really, truly do feel bad for this guy. If I ever have a tranny for a son I would disown him on the spot and tell him to leave, I could never do this. This shit has to fucking stop, goddamn.

>tfw you raise your son American values and culture
>try everything possible to make him non-degenerate
>mom buys him college
>Realize it's gender studies class
>frantically try to pull him out of it
>It's too late
>son becomes a tranny liberal cocksucking cuck who wants open borders and tolerance including genocide of the white race for equality and bill of rights to be burned cause of waycism
>commit suicide because he's beyond the point of repair

That poor man is struggling not to take a gunto his head knowing he failed as a father somehow, and the audience is just applauding for it. This is why the western world will be destroyed between here and hundred years

FUCKING
JEWS
JUST FUCK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogen_insensitivity_syndrome

youtube.com/watch?v=0_tUuhDGD5g

My son needs to inherit my condition So he can stand invincible to the Xenoestrogens.

Reason #89100 not to have kids in America, in countries where sanity exists this trans illness is not such a big problem, because the government censors degenerate propaganda.

also lol if you think 'chasing girls' isn't the absolute natural order of things

find me a species that mutilates itself, has drug fueled sex with other members of the same sex, is manic depressive, suicidal, and goes on a crusade for the acceptance of all of the above - transexuals are transgressing against nature, these are all evil actions

Omg I forgot about this kek

Not only having feeling that you failed as a father, but broadcasting your failures on national tv.

I'd never speak or meet my "son" again.

Ditto. The dude might have been naive but he obviously had no clue this was going on. You can tell he is shocked by this.

Take it out back and shoot it, put it out of its misery.

disgusting. why does nobody consider what this does to a family? if i had a son who did this i dont think i could deal with it

ENOUGH

we need to end the female gender. its MANkind.

damn after watching the video, this picture really makes you feel

i would kill him.

I am unfortunately quite stuck in America. I only speak English. I'm an attorney. One of those jobs that is prticularly un-useful in any country outside of where you went to school/got licensed.

I still have faith for America, though. The other shoe has to drop eventually.

>suddenly female

despite all 37 trillion of cells of it's body begging to differ

is this real or a skit?

I couldn't finish that video, it was too much. His faggot son just betrayed his bloodline and stabbed his father in the fucking back, and everyone in that audience probably thinks he's a fucking scumbag for feeling betrayed in the absolute sense for the word.

I would have an heroed right there, or at least walked off stage.

probably yeah, this is garbage television

He should go to Iran of all places and see how they accept his kid more than he does

Why risk doing time if that thing will kill itself anyway soon?

WOT A RACIST

he looks like a linebacker in a dress

that's 100% staged. but yeah, if my stepson came out as tranny I wouldn't know what to think.

Honor. I would rather die knowing i undid the abomination.

i couldent live knowing that THING still exists because of my genes. i would purge him.

Why wouldn't you disown someone that won't give you any grand children and who decided to devote their entire life to a fetish?

checked

>Stepson

Almost got me there user

There's not one person with sight that could look at that freak and be fooled.

Poor father. Time for murder-suicide.

perhaps a lot of those things are the result of having to live in a world that hates your guts day in, day out.

>Recently, a 22-year-old named Zach made a confession to his father, Gary: “I want to become a woman.”

>“I actually lost my mind,” says Gary about his reaction when he heard Zach’s news. “I was completely caught off guard ... He’s supposed to be a man!”

>Gary, who is biologically Zach’s uncle but has been raising Zach since he was two days old and considers him his son, says he’s been unable to sleep or eat, and even feels sick to his stomach envisioning Zach as a woman. “It makes me feel like I failed in raising a man,” he explains. “I love Zach no matter what, but I don’t know if I can take it. It’s very tough. I feel like Zach has left me.”

From a Huffpo interview he did.

lol if you really believe that meme. nobody in the world likes transsexuals

The Fruedian shit needs to end as well. Parental roles don't mean much. It's natural. There are genes that speak to this. Muh teethed vaginas and benis envy. Clamdigger extremists actually believe we were created as three different kinds of hermaphrodites and that man marrying and fucking women, he does this to become a zionist starfish again. St Paul was single. Characters in the Bible that were clearly gay were very blessed. But this was all purposefully mistranslated. People mistake Christianity and Jewish priests for paganism and """"sodomy"""" and inhospitality and temple prostitutions and idolatry

If this is real and not staged tv garbage than I feel terrible for that dude... This world is going down the tubes, thanks atheists.

This is pretty bad, I honestly fear that my kids would turn out to be trannies if I ever have some. And he's not even a passable tranny, he just looks like a mentally sick abomination. I hope this is staged, I'd feel really sorry for the father otherwise.

>spend your entire life working at a shitty 9 to 5 job because you want to feed your family and be a best father figure for your kids
>kids turn into generate freaks of nature

honestly i would be heart broken

Surrogates!!!!! Adoption. Do you have a starfish-pussy fetish? Do you hate your own dick or only other ones? You love em all. Pussy blinds you. You guys are the real trannies. OP guy's son does it in a more overt way and that puts a log in your pants

no, they're caused by mental illness, trannies are going to be broken no matter what.

we don't indulge schizophrenics who believe the radio is talking to them