William Potts edition

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqpzv6v5KBM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qd8zCK9NM54
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/81774668/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The first episode was atrocious.
>bill has no personality, typical sassy quirky lolsorandom female companion, the only character moffat knows how to write
>the whole episode nothing happens, they're being chased by a water monster, the monster appears, they run into the tardis, fly to a new location, talk, monster appears, they run into the tardis, fly to a new location, talk, monster appears, i'm not exaggerating this is the whole episode
>even though they're being chased by a monster that takes the form of water every time the tardis lands bill sticks her face right next to a water source and gets attacked every time, no joke
>epic quips for tumblr like "why do you run like a penguin" and "it's a kitchen" (the inside of the tardis)
The mass positive reception to this episode has only further strengthened my belief /who/ is filled with 13 year old boys who think everything related to their favorite show is amazing. They don't have the ability to critically evaluate it because "mum it's my favorite show".

First for the best girl

for non-boardies, this a modified version of an extremely stale and old copypasta taken from a harold bloom quote on harry potter

Reminder that Peter Cuckoldi is feminist

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=nqpzv6v5KBM

Reminder not to respond to obvious mongo posting.
if someone calls you cats or cloister, report it and move on. Do not reply to obvious bait.

REMINDER THAT CAMPALDI IS NOW CANON

Quite right too.

>user, i've spent all day in here without bathroom breaks. the drain is clogged, we need you to drink the water

>literally just a gimmick eye lesbian
user, pls

also
>he's reeing now, good
>bored, kiddo?
>he's touching his peepee
>mongo likes candy
>anything about Jason/Billy/Connor/other random names
>this post has given you out
>thanks for confirming [whatever]
>anything about VPNs

youtube.com/watch?v=Qd8zCK9NM54

I use some of these ironically.

she's cute

also any pictures tinted to a green hue

Susan is bae

PYF when it turns out Susan was actually the Masters daughter, and he asked the first Doctor to protect her.

Then you're part of the problem Stop

>they show River's photo beforehand in background
>expecting him to be talking to it
>they show Susan's photo
>gasp like a little girl and start to cry
I am very drunk ATM but that was very cute and unexpected
Also, I still hope Judy Dench will be the next Doctor

I hope the following episodes don't feel too rushed I understand perfectly that the Pilot was an introduction episode, but everything felt so fast.

He's right, you know.

CУКA БЛAT ДAЛEКAHCКИ ШПИJУH

What if I told you 12 will regenerate in the Library saving River Song. His whole plan this series is to save her.

She'd break her hip running away from the Daleks

>The first time you meet him, he's funny
Does this mean that dumb fucking ad will stop playing before movies now?

Hope you're happy

You want to say that the Russians are nazi like daleks?

>tfw Gareth is praising Moffat Who again
Un-erasure incoming?

Okay lads, if not a new villain which classic series villain or villains would you like to be the main villains in 12's xmas special.

Candyman.

>random

The Mara. Or some version of the Master of the Land of Fiction.

Is it just me or do the special effects and production values seem better in John pertwee's Era and Tom Bakers than those of Davisons, Colins or McCoys?

Vervoids

If the first Doctor is coming back, then they could introduce the first Master.

The Voord

Chumblies.

>Dame Dench
>running from Daleks
she'd be why and how Doctor got the "Oncoming Storm" nickname

the lords of time

This, I'd like Capaldi to go up against another classic villain he loves.

Not just you, the budget was slashed massively in the 80s. It starts to be visible in late Tom, like that story that's entirely made of CSO, but by McCoy they couldn't even afford proper walls for the TARDIS (which is why it's kept dark in Battlefield).

The new Doctor?

>it's a new start for new fans
>a man who played William Hartnell in a comedy drama and two masters reenact scenes from the 50th anniversary show eveyone has forgotton by now

>she'd be why and how Doctor got the "Oncoming Storm" nickname

Yeah, The Oncoming Shitstorm from when she loses control of her bowels because she's so fucking old

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/81774668/

b...b...but Bill is gay! Th..that's all that matters!

reminder that Neville is Mr Saxon

Based janny

Literally Who?

Moira's boyfriend that Bill doesn't like

maybe he killed Bill's parents too

Why you don't like wika? It's funny, there are some good reviews and cool memes.

Did Bill ever meet her father?

She's black, user

no but she sees him in the background of a picture in the pilot

No. She is mixed race.

And the Shit_Trips fan anthology is there.

What are you blabbing about now?

Pertwee would roll in his grave if you were to bring back the first Master.

>Edited and directed by Nicolas Kent, the piece takes scenes from the Senate's confirmation hearings of Rex Tillerson, Jeff Sessions, Dr Tom Price and Scott Pruitt.
>The cast for the one-off reading at the Vaudeville next week includes Siân Phillips (Cabaret), Sinéad Cusack (Rock 'n' Roll ) and Peter Davison (Doctor Who).
C E L E R Y B O Y S

Jesus out of all the cute Brit actresses they could have cast they got this monkey Pearl? I need some eye candy to fap to to look at when the stories suck.

And fuck you this is not the same as the "Capaldi is oogley" fangirls. Even then they got Danny to be the handsome muscular guy. And Capaldi is a silver fox.

>And fuck you this is not the same as the "Capaldi is oogley" fangirls.
You have provided no evidence of this

Delgado was the 13th master.

Danny was the eyecandy is the evidence.

>disliking a Doctor because of a perceived lack of attractiveness isn't the same as disliking a companion because of a perceived lack of attractiveness

>this is not the same as the "Capaldi is oogley" fangirls

Nardole is the eye candy now

What you're saying is you're still the same as them, it's just put you in a more unfavourable position.

WHO DA FUCK IS THAT?

OH MAH GAWD HE'S OOGLEH

Sucks that the best companion was Wilfred then.

>not the same as Capaldi is oogley
It's the exact same.
The companion doesn't have to be cute, they just need to be a good character for the Doctor to bounce off.
Like the Brigadier, Wilfred, Donna etc.

I call him Narsehole.

>what is Wet Heather

Can we please bring back Bernard Cribbins before he dies?

I'm still watching the show and unlike Tumblrinas I know actor looks and character writing are two different things. I just want some cute British girls ffs.

>And fuck you this is not the same as the "Capaldi is oogley" fangirls.
It is exactly the same tho.

what kinda douchebag names their daughter "Bill"

Maybe it's for the best Bernard got as little as he did.
In just those few episodes, and in the finale, he fucking outshone everyone in NuWho.
Quite frankly, most of Classic Who as well.

Maybe the torch wouldn't have shone so bright if he was around for longer.

That all being said I'd fucking love for Wilfred to come back, even just to say Hi.

I love the amount of fans on the Official FB who don't understand Smile is not glamouring Emoji's it's taking the piss out of them and anyone who uses them.

Can we discuss the absolute failure of Class?

I'm interested to know how well it did in America.

I'd also love to know how soon it will be till Patrick "I stole my most successful book from a dying woman" Ness kills himself.

But let's be honest for a moment, yes maybe it can be argued the quality of the show isn't as great as it was 5 or so years ago. Maybe it can be argued that the show is no longer event television and that's a factor towards why it is not as popular.

But the real reason is that the mass general public are superficial, shallow and would rather The Doctor was a 30 something runabout guy with funny hair. It's just the truth. Unless you are conventionally attractive you're generally not going to be popular as a lead in television or film.

Just take a look at instagram.

If the rumors about 12 meeting 1 in his last story are true, they should totally have Carole Ann Ford and William Russell in it. Russell is 92.

The longer I stare at her face, the less attractive it becomes.
I can't believe how his companion went from this to that.

>Smile is not glamouring Emoji's it's taking the piss out of them and anyone who uses them.
Are you from the future?

But that would contradict the SJA line about how Ian and Barbara never aged (unless you got Russel to play a different role Curator-style)

QT Jenna was legit the only reason I sat through S7 without killing myself.

tf are u not?

Americans like everything British, even American adaptations of something British.
Whereas we by nature hate anything American unless it shows us it's not all that American.
Or from the 80's.

I haven't watched Class personally though, what's it about, I guess something to do with Doctor Who.

I think the BBC are gonna give it one more season thinking the presence of the angels will potentially give it a ratings boost, only to find they wont and cancel it at the end of season 2.

Do you think Heather's bladder still works after she's taken over by the puddle monster? Considering that her entire body seems to just exfoliate water after that point, she could probably just take a slash directly into her jeans in public and no one would be any the wiser.

>killing yourself because of a bad TV show
The core DW fanbase in a nutshell

I can understand. She was probably the only reason I watched as much as I did on any given episode.

There is something to be said about having a woman with a pretty face around. Makes me wish we could travel back in time when beauty mattered more than social statements.

stale SJW buffy/torchwood leftovers written by a whining twitter bitch

>Moff could have chose any part of the environment to associate the Pilot with - light, dirt, fire, wood, anything
>he deliberately wrote wetness into the script

The Doctor fucked Bill's mum. He's her father. That's the real reason he asked her to his office, to start grooming her for an elaborate McCoy-tier plan. Moffat is going full American Gods. All will be revealed in the finale.

>user you've been keeping me here for days now. Please I really need to use the bathroom, I don't want to pee my clothes again

>mfw waifuposting will die out utterly in series 10
>mfw all the 'muh sexual titillation' fags will give up and go away
Best on-season since 2010 incoming

ok

I agree so much.