NICK WRIGHT ACKNOWLEDGES THE WARRIORS AS KD’s TEAM

AHAHAHAHAHHA CURRY BTFO

Look at the name of the video

youtu.be/vx7UNlFXoN4

Curry is such a cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guarantee you'll hear a reply along the lines of, "it doesn't matter who's team it is, we're unselfish and i just want to play basketball blah blah entertain the fans who come to see us each night and sure you can call dibs on my wife, ayesha"

Curry could've made his offspring whiter but no he chose to breed with a ratchet negress whore
Smh desu senpai

Nick Wright doesn't like Curry because he's light skin

Isn’t Nick Wright literally raising his wife’s sons?

I can't stand you faggots and your obsession with race; when you're a bunch of losers IRL but raising another man's kids with all that pride makes me uncomfortable
He's right about it being KD's team though, bitch ass Curry

who?

I don’t care about race
Raising another man’s kids is cringeworthy as hell though, whether they’re the same race as you or not

How did nick wright even get this job?

But CC, Gotlieb, and Shannon are best regardless of race. Nick Wright is just terrible regardless who’s son he’s raising desu.

Youre missing Cowherd

god i wish i could make u my slave lol

Look at the name of the video
youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8

No

His wife looks better than nearly all white women, white girls are overrated anyways
It's only cringey if the kids already there doesn't respect the stepdad and if the stepdad doesn't make a kid with the mom

He's right. Curry is trash and KD is the best player in the league.

t. definitely not KD

la creatura...

>that nose

It's only cringe if the kids have 0 fucking respect for you and shit on you every given chance. I have a stepdad. I remember I was at boyscouts and he told me to do something and I for whatever reason I got mad like an ungrateful little shit and told him "YOURE NOT MY DAD". Fucking rattled him to his core. My mom made me apologize but as a kid I had no idea how much he did for me and my brother. Thinking back on it now makes me feel like shit because he was honestly a good man. He also had 2 girls from his previous marriage. I think of him as more of a father than my actual piece of shit dad. You can spout cuck memes all day long but it takes a big man to raise someone else's kids as his own, especially when you realize that most stepfathers are just there for the mother and most don't give a single fuck about the kids.

Only Warriors fan who like to overblow Curry's 'gravity' think he's more important. With his shooting percentage down to regular level there's no reason for him being the primary shooter. Not to mention that even on his bad days KD rarely stinks it up to the degree Curry does when he's not feeling it.

Lol ur a bastard ahahaha

criatura judía y americana

I thought people in India speak English? I can't understand this

Makes me regret all the wife's son shitposting I've done these last two years desu

How old is nick wright? I thought he was only like 30