Congratulations, you got yourself caught. Now what's the next step of your master plan?

>Congratulations, you got yourself caught. Now what's the next step of your master plan?

>Crashing this stock market, with no survivors!

>You're a big guy

>aw yes, your Honor, you see I secretly taped my brothers confession by pretendnig to be retarded, then hired a bunch of private investigators for a week while waiting for him to blow up on me. This certainly not an entrapment and I would like to press charges

Did Jimmy fuck up by storming in and screaming instead of sneaking in during the night?
Or has he gained the upperhand now?

Hello Laverne.

>when you clear your whole day to go on fun spy missions with Mike and he doesn't want to hang out

Chuck plays in 4D chest. The man is just too smart and clever for Jimmy.

I don't think you know what entrapment is

Why the F does he hate his brother so much?

Not him but I don't think you do either

I gave up on this series but I'm interested to know if this cunt is still bitching about WiFi signals and microwaves.

No he was magically cured in the newest episode when Jimmy paid Mike to shove batteries up Chuck's ass.

Sounds like pure kino. I might have to start watching again

So why would Jimmy even worry about the tape?
It's not evidence that could be used in a court and even then, Jimmy might say he only said those things to make Chuck feel better

>entrapment defense is only available where the entrapment was committed by either a law enforcement officer or someone working in cooperation with a law enforcement officer. Thus, if a person is induced to commit a crime by a private citizen, he cannot use the entrapment defense.

kys faggot

breh, if you can put your autism aside for a sec, he wasn't worried about the tape, he was upset his brother made the tape. Hypocritical.

Maybe try watching the episode next time. Jimmy doesn't care about the court, he was hurt on a personal level, and Chuck The Cuck, being the cuntiest of men, knew that. Probably orchestrated 'accidentally' letting the negro hear the tape too

>googling it
proves you didn't know

ah yes, the "oh shit, I'm the retard here...better keep at it though" defense.

>Probably orchestrated 'accidentally' letting the negro hear the tape too
>telling others they should maybe try watching the episode next time
high level irony

>"no u"

I thought so when Jimmy stormed in but then he tried to destroy the tape which makes him look guilty as FUCK and like he was really out to get the tape, not just confront Chuck for hurting his feelings or whatever.

Also hurting his feelings would be a bullshit accusation, he betrayed Chuck first. He started it.

>I thought so when Jimmy stormed in but then he tried to destroy the tape which makes him look guilty as FUCK and like he was really out to get the tape,
he was lashing out. Please try to not be so autistic.

It's obvious Jimmy was deeply hurt by Chuck's betrayal. Jimmy destroying the tape was purely venting, he wasn't thinking "I'm gonna pretend to be mad so I can get away with destroying the tape!"

>Chuck tries to destroy Jimmy's life and career because he embarrassed him for 5 minutes
HOLY FUCK WHY YOU FAGGOT

He is the purest. He strongly believes in the truth and only the truth and loves the law.

> A brilliant man who holds himself and others to high ideals, Chuck firmly believes that doing the right thing is the only true path to success.

Nah because he broke the law.

> A brilliant man who holds himself and others to high ideals, Chuck firmly believes that doing the right thing is the only true path to success.

This. Jimmy's going to plead no contest to the criminal charges and beg for mercy, Chuck's going to end up getting disbarred for all the unethical shit.

Chuck's going to end up ruined. Jimmy's going to legally change his name because Chuck ruined the family name. Salt in the wound.

>Charles McGill is a better lawyer than James McGill
>Saul Goodman is a better lawyer than Charles McGill

Can't wait

Chuck isn't doing this because of the law, he's doing this because he's deeply resentful and jealous of Jimmy. Jimmy is a sleazeball criminal but he's a people person who has natural charisma, Chuck follows the law but he's a very boring person who has a hard time connecting with people. He's extremely bitter that people like Jimmy more than him.

>Chuck's going to end up getting disbarred for all the unethical shit.
nothing really unethical though. The fuzziest thing he did legally was record jimmy without his consent, but even then, it's in chuck's house.

No everything that Chuck has done is highly unethical. His whole plan revolved around coercing Jimmy to B&E into his house (where he had been partially residing so those charges will get dropped). That's blatantly unethical.

Not to mention Chuck's mental illness and lying about same is in and of itself grounds for disbarment. He's unfit for the duties of the office. That's why they've been keeping him underwraps and out of court.

But all of this is going to come out during deposition.

>His whole plan revolved around coercing Jimmy to B&E
he didn' coerce him though. Provoked? possibly. Coerced? not one bit

>That's why they've been keeping him underwraps and out of court.
he does this willingly.

>he does this willingly

Right. That's not the point. The point is he's unfit to be a lawyer, but nobody's challenging him. Now that he's made an enemy in Jimmy, it's an issue.

>Right. That's not the point. The point is he's unfit to be a lawyer,
that's not true either. If anything, this whole situation with jimmy is over the fact that he's still fit to be a lawyer.

Right but we know that Jimmy remains a lawyer.

Everything he's done will be plead down to petty misdemeanors that the bar will overlook in light of the much larger issue of his fucked up brother.

Chuck's the real cunt here and Jimmy's the victim, and the bar will end up recognizing that.

>Right but we know that Jimmy remains a lawyer.
false, jimmy does not remain a lawyer.

>Chuck's the real cunt here and Jimmy's the victim, and the bar will end up recognizing that.
you can't honestly believe this. They're both real cunts and they're both victims.

Chuck is a shit lawyer. He's going to get fucked over because of his plan.

It is entrapment and Jimmy is going to get him on his.

Sure they'll both suffer, but the sad fact is....Chuck has more to lose from this than Jimmy.

>It is entrapment
no it's not. Chuck is not a cop.

He's an officer of the law, and his hiring of private detectives proves it's entrapment. It might not meet the literal legal definition of entrapment, but letter of the law isn't important for disbarment, it's the spirit of the law that matters.

Jimmy doesn't remain Jimmy, but he does remain a lawyer.

yeah, there you go...keep moving those goal posts.

He's a lawyer in Breaking Bad so he couldn't have been disbarred. Changing his name wouldn't make a difference.

What a shit logo desu

I'm not moving the goal posts.

The bar isn't a court of law. Ethics matter. I said as much in my original post.

That's not a logo, it's just interior decorating.

Pretty sure it's meant to be WM for Wexler/McGill, pham

Chuck believes Jimmy stole 14.000 $ from their dad.

Mike is grumpy. But he has a cool life. 8/10 would hang out.

He fucked up big time, Chuck the Cuck orchestrated it all from the start. He intended for Ernesto to hear the tape, he knew Ernesto would try to tip off Jimmy, he knew it would send Jimmy into a flying rage.

Tell me there's more than making cupcakes and dissembling the car then put it back for 30 minutes in this episode

no, he would be fucked regardless of the two. His best play would have been to wait and see.

nah, this episode was mostly watching paint dry and 30 minutes of jimmy ordering and eating a classic chicken lunch.

Jimmy turns into "Saul Goodman", so he can't be disbarred. But he definitely completely wrecks his relationship with Kim and his brother (who I'm guessing is either dead by the time of Breaking Bad, or permanently catatonic).

>They're both real cunts and they're both victims

Nah, it's all about intent.
Jimmy wants to (so far) genuinely help people, but he'll bend the rules to do what he thinks is right.
Chuck only cars about the "letter" of the law. He sabotages his brother's potential career (when he's trying to go straight) at HHM, all out of spite. He even sabotages Kim's career out of spite for his little brother.

like I said, they're both cunts and they're both victims. One doesn't absolve the other.

and again, jimmy does not remain a lawyer. Show isn't called better call jimmy. Not a fact you guys can simply disregard with "B-B-But saul is still a lawyer!"

Actually he expected Jimmy to sneak in at night. He's autistic and doesn't understand how to people.

He turns into Saul because Chuck sperged so badly that even the name McGill is permanently fucked. I suspect he'll kill Kim by accident or something.

>I suspect he'll kill Kim by accident or something.

No, she's pretty clear that if Jimmy goes to his previous scummy scammer ways that she'll leave and never look back.
Something drives Jimmy to do that, and become & embrace Saul, causing her to walk away forever.

She didn't oppose him on fucking over Chuck tho

That's because she knows Chuck is a fucking asshole.

Dr Pavel, I'm law

> Do you feel like a witness?

a lotta loyalty for a chimp with a machine gun!

Welcome to the layer cake, son.