I'll start with pic related

Fuck off r*ddit

You have to go back

He isn't wrong, though.

both are shit, jesus

the knick
the leftovers

are true kino

Okay let's settle this once and for all. Which character is Sup Forums and which character is reddit. I feel like Tony is Sup Forums and Janice is reddit. Tony is just an all-round boss and general bad ass whereas Janice is annoying and whiny af. Similar to Sup Forums vs reddit. Could just be a coincidence but I've wondered if the writers did this on purpose. Either way, it makes for entertaining television. Would be interested to hear your theories on which character is Sup Forums and which character is reddit and why.

Reddit: Trailer Park Boys
Sup Forums: Trailer Park Boys

Jesus fuck what a plebbitor bunch of cancerous shows.

Reddit: S1-7 TPB (pleb shit)
Sup Forums: S8-11 TPB (true kino)

>cancerous shows

do you even have a tv?

sup reddit, don't you have rick and morty reruns to watch? or do you want to discuss le super epic the city is the main character boring show with le interesting characters like a gay nigger and a cop with ikea furniture?

Tony is r9k

true kino

Fixed

Sup Forums - MLP
plebbit - Rick and Shorty

they're both reddit

prove me wrong u cant, u are just a redditor.

epin

>sitting 10 ft. away from a your 28" tv

why?

>the knick
>the leftovers
>are true kino
t. cuck

Reddit Breaking bad
Sup Forums Better call saul

Reddit Buffy the vampire slayer
Sup Forums the x files

Reddit the MCU
Sup Forums the ZSEU

There are subreddits for literally everything. From muslims to extreme nazism. That doesnt mean reddit overall doesnt have a very defined style and preferences.

Reddit is star wars/tbbt/bernie sanders/mcu/disney/ pro-censure/nUghty dog modern games/liberal/pro refugee/pro diversity.

Sure, there are subreddits against each one of those but dont be retarded. Please.

Spoken like a true redditor