>Literally no mention of Easterposting

I feel violated

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/groyper
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We need to take it back.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/groyper

it's r9k that made it famous
just bask in the knowledge that not even the worst boards acknowledge our existence

They can have it. We know the truth.

the fuck is a groyper

Pretty much every good meme associated with Sup Forums came from here

Just suck it up and move on

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

¿?

This. We don't need redditors here.

They will pry Amerimutt from my cold, dead hands.

>Part of a series on Pepe the Frog.
they think toads are frogs

At least they're the ones that get stuck with the influx of newfags. Anyways, Easter the Toad always bothered me because he had a lot of white pixels that were obviously not filled in correctly. Here is a fixed version.

who the fuck cares what the rebbittors think?

this meme doesn't even belong to Sup Forums. it belongs solely to that autistic aussie shitposter

Good. Sup Forums is only safe from the cancer that killed Sup Forums because of its obscurity.

get the fuck out back to ledit you filth
im not kidding, you thought noone would notice? you fucking reek. kys asap or gtfo rfn

no u

>Giving (you)s AKA Sup Forums upvotes to an autistic redditor

found the redditor

This is only a good thing. Sup Forums soaks up the newfags and we can continue existing as we always have.

Let the normalfags and redditors believe Sup Forums can actually make memes. We don't need credit on shitty websites like KYM.

Sup Forums is kind of dying though

You have to admit that it hurts to read, though.

Better dead than red(dit)

It hurts more to attract the crowd that actually reads this shit though.

fag actually deleted his post.. lol leditors are pathetic

>TFW started using reddit and I actually enjoy it more than Sup Forums these days
Forgive me father for I have sinned...

>leaf
of course

It's not. It's just fewer posters. Lot of oldfags here

If Sup Forums ever became as popular as Sup Forums it would kill everything.

Sup Forums is our disciple spreading the glorious word of Sup Forums.

I can't help it. It's starting to just feel like a better site...

>triple dubs
>wasted on a fucking leaf redditor

>flag
Not surprising

Let's be honest here, reddit is a better site.

Before people bully you for being a Leaf, I'm going to say that you bring up a good point.

It's true

Why has Canada not been rangebanned yet?

Because there's no mods on this board.

Because who else would Americans make fun of? We can't banter anyone else because we get BTFO 99% of the time.

are you being serious?

I think Sup Forums have better discussion, ESPECIALLY on matters of opinion, than reddit. Pretty much everyone is being honest. Nobody is making retarded puns. Nobody is quoting rick and morty or doing stupid jokes. And people with competing thoughts can express them without basically having their comments deleted through downvoting.
reddit is only good for news links and highlights
I cannot read a reddit comment or original post without cringing.

>nobody is making retarded puns
>nobody is making stupid jokes

Are we using different boards?

stupid jokes maybe
retarded puns not so much

i suport this
canadians need to shut the fuck up

Besides what subreddits have you even used?

Compare them to the relevant boards on Sup Forums and reddit BTFOs Sup Forums.

Example 1: /fit/ vs r/powerlifting or r/bodybuilding
/fit/ has a bunch of obese NEETs or people who have barely trained for a year giving advice, crying about tfw no gf and other shitposts.

R/powerlifting has verified record holders and strong as fuck people in general giving advice.

R/bodybuilding has people with their pro cards... the closest fit has is some losers who bought steroids from a bathtub brewer and never competed

Why don't you just fucking leave already? For more than a year, all you've done is make posts describing how much you hate Sup Forums. So just leave already you fucking crybaby faggot.

I love how no one ever has any actual arguments. They start off strong by saying how much better Sup Forums is then they just give up once you actually hit them right in the face with the truth.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ALREADY YOU LITERALL PLEBBITOR FAGGOT. NOBODY FUCKING WANTS YOU HERE AND EVERYONE IS SICK OF YOUR WHINING. KILL YOURSELF YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT.

nice irrelevant Sup Forums-tier babble. This Sup Forumstard mentality most of you hold is why reddit is the superior website.

fuck Sup Forums REDDIT FOREVER

*dabs on you*

I invite literally anyone to give me a single reason as to why Canada should not be permanently rangebanned now.

I wrote ~5 posts on Reddit. 1 post was downboated a lot because I contradicted the ghetto opinion of the subforum. Reddit is a useless circlejerk.

Not an argument.

Sup Forums manbaby neet: "F-fag *sharts* back to lebbit *lowers by 2%* Sup Forums is s-superior * turns more into an orc by the second* le magapede based trump *sharts harder*

Reddit Ubermensch: "I respect your opinion but with all due respect I disagree, here is my research in a concise and readable format"

No mods + you have no power to do anything. We own this site get used to it.

How does it feel to know that hiro rangebanned Finland and Russia before (albeit temporarily) and never Canada? dumb amerifat.

Because you needed to lurk more. I have well over 100k karma on reddit because people respect my opinion. Maybe try r9k or Sup Forums, seems better suited for your intelligence level.

>because I contradicted the ghetto opinion of the subforum

be more specific

he called someone a nigger and he got downvoted

who cares really. that's what Sup Forums do. although that disgusting naming of glorious Easter Toad into 'Groyper' is quite degrading

t. groyper

t. rebbit

Who cares about KYM redditors baka

>knowyourmeme

>Sup Forums
>actual discussion
lmao, we only shitpost here, If you want an actual discussion please leave you cancerous leaf.

Pic related

>responding to leafs

Valid point

This makes me want to delete my Easter Toad folder

Wrong. Ebola Chan