make sure its a male psychologist/psychiatrist, they are actually helpful

dont go to a female one

This, and don't take SSRIs, they're garbage

yeah ssris will help short term only they will fuck you up long term

same shit tbqhwy, they cant change my subhuman face and my 5'6 height

>spain
you're white though
you can literally go to any asian country and get a 7/10

Just find a small girl my dude. Your insecurity is your biggest weakness.

t. 6'4" and I've never had a gf

I'm 5'7" and wouldn't change my height even if I had a magical button that could painlessly make me 6 feet tall.

Also Spain is a manlet country.

ftfy so many retards on this imageboard.

>mother physically abused me and verbally abused my sister
>diagnosed psychotic
>she once threw me boiling chicken soup all over me because I lost my jacket at school when I was 7
>she went to this private nut house for 4 months and medicated herself for the next 4 years
>mother metamorphosed from a literal monster to the most loving, caring and understanding woman to ever exist.
nevermind the bollocks, shrinks do help

I really want to see a therapist but I don't want my most personal thoughts on file/I'm a pervert/masochist with an oedipus complex.
Though I do want to see the look on a female therapist's face when I say, "I am obsessed with women about 40... 50."

it was nice knowing you

never take advice from a fucking leaf

>go to psychiatrist
>spend 60 minutes discussing the decadent Islamist government and social issues plaguing our society
>at the end cite a few studies say I might be better off with x drug
>gives me prescription
>go home and enjoy another 4 weeks of NEETdom
guardiola_going_to_camp_nou_training.png

I fell in love with my female case worker.

They actually do help.

lol if you think there's anywhere in the world where 5'6" isn't mega manlet tier

>tfw marked for life with debilitating mental disorder
What do? Will this affect how hard it is to get a job? I don't know if people will want to hire a severely mentally ill person. I could barely finish high school because I was more inside a behavioral facility than I was in class.

What do you do? Fling your arms around and hit people or something?

No

What makes you get sent to a behavioral unit then you autist?

Get on welfare and enjoy the rest of your life without having to work

Self-Injury. Usually smashing my head into the wall, scratching my skin off until it's blood red, smashing a hammer on my knuckles, jumping off of the second story, feeling a bathtub in water and trying to drown myself, finding anything that is like a string and choking myself with it, etc.
Not in option.

My mother makes me read Albaqarah (sacred cow) from the Quran before she gives me permission to leave home everyday, because of verbal altercations, that's 49 pages with the opener, can never do it in less than 20 minutes

depersonalization from anxiety -> lack of character and free will -> severe repression -> potential altercation

Usually frustration and treating people like crap when they're annoying

Religion of peace lmao.

Why do you do things like that? Its dumb.

Because I'm usually paranoid, manic, anxious, angry, depressed, delusional, and suicidal all at the same time.

self-hated, cynical lack of respect for self so you self-mutilate, I do it because of that and sensory bombardment but its just a quick knock to 'reset'

kaboom some plane or building or something, maybe?

stop it

>says the country with the islamic version of America's flag
Muslims will never be original.

Do you forgive her for what she did, hombre? I wouldn't tbf

My mom might have Borderline PD (undiagnosed) so she switches a lot of times, me and my brothers were usually her target.
>caned me with rattan
>locked my 4yo brother in the bathroom
And I guess as I got older she didn't want to face me and the guilt so she just let me be. Since I was 12, she just neglects me and goes about her own work and life.

I myself might have Borderline PD too but I'll hold off on a diagnosis till I can get my self sorted

No a quick jolt to the thigh, rapid stimming like knocking back and forth, flexing the fingers to a painful degree, etc

But don't get the impression I am batshit crazy, people here will tell you I am more balanced than the majority, but the sensory bombardment is insane, light and sound especially

Lucky that you are more sane than me. I still have trouble going around people, and I lack communication skills. It's hard to talk about anything without a monologue. And "small-talk" is hard for me.

>says the new worlder's mutt copycat
you're never be white

the trick isn't to fight the bombardment, its to exert free-will without concern for any consequences, the restoration of volition is the only effective solution

Be the bad guy, who cares, at least you can live as an asshole and not worry. Also be very careful not assign malevolence to innocent but naive behaviour, that's a common trigger for patients

Sexist

I wasn't a sweet peach at that age too, I was borderline sperg and couldn't concentrate in one thing at a time, sometimes I got lost because I roamed aimlessly and some other times I did stupid shit like burn garbage cans because I could.
Parents aren't all mighty beings that know everything, they're are just children that accidentally had children and had to got married because their parents forced them.
I completely and absolutely forgive my mother's actions, just like she has forgave all of mine, I don't think my mother deserves any less advantage because she was supposed to fulfill a role model. I mean at least she got the ball to go fix her up all by herself.
She lost her authority stand point through all that shitshow, because it was a serious shitshow, but just as I lost a mother I gained the best friends I've ever had. She may not be perfect, but at least I know I have someone to tell all the shit that has happened to me no matter how awful or incriminating it is

Top left looks like the Empire of the Rising Sun.
Just so you know, are flag wasn't always like that. Are flag was intentionally made to strike familiarity with people across the world.

What's this map for, chinese takeout deliveries?

That's not very good advice when the police will shoot you here if you act violent near them. No one ever sees me as a bad person, just very eccentric when I'm calm. They say I'm very smart, but not much else about me.

No women besides mom understands the male issues I go through

*our flag
Damn my brain is like toast tonight.

I didn't mean break the law, I mean don't submit to the ADHD that tries to pre-judge every statement you make around friends, that repression helps build the tension and depersonalization

>friends
I have no friends

then potential acquaintances, always try an ice-breaker and push forward in the conversation

My most valuable tool is local politics and how this country will inevitably collapse at the beginning of the next decade, and annoying people with drive with their phone next to their damn ear and not on loudspeaker/closed windows or BT

My country is controlled my masonic groups, Zionists, and satanists. Call me crazy for saying this, but it is true and there are multiple lodges in my state alone. There's an initiation at first, which I don't now about. I know that at higher ranks, weird shit happens, like some really degrading occult like activity. A jew will admit to being Jewish, but not a mason. The democratic party is satanist, while the republican party is masonic. The Jews are top of a lot of corporations, and it's easier to get in college if you are Jewish than if you are white and christian. Donald Trump is from a wealthy family with scotts descent, and I believe he counts as a 33 degree mason. I'd rather have the masons in control than the satanists who capture little kids, rape them, and drink their blood. This shit has been going on since the war of 1812 and people call you crazy for mentioning, and you can be sent to prison for "conspiracy chargers".
I love the United States, but are country has been into deep shit for a long time.

Also social isolation has severe effects on cognition, so avoid that paralyzing cynicism and tendency for misanthropy

The only alternative, submitting to the chaos of society and you're inability to pick up on social customs, and living like a blissfully happy autist with a social IQ of 13, can actually be better

Here is a symbol that people are afraid of in the United States. Very infamous symbol of pure hatred and evil and can cause mass hysteria at the sight of it.
I feel more calm alone than around people.

Leave your mommy and live your own life

That sounds nice tbf
Glad everything's worked out fine for you, amigo

They are just legal drug dealer with academic status. You must prevent your mom from taking dangerous medicines prescribed by those criminals.

The true answer is "never go to a therapist that isn't of your sex".

Cross-sex therapy matches don't work well. It gets too complicated. Transference becomes a huge problem. Dating your therapist sounds hot, but the moment you screw your therapist the moment you screw your commitment to good mental health too.

Don't concern yourself with masonic conspiracy theories, the loose associations within real events/concepts are fueled and they themselves fuel the ADHD, anxiety and repression

For instance, before the """redpilled"""" crowd show up, theres a difference between
>jews capitalized on their isolation and translated it into domination of money and media, they galvanized their racial preservation after the holocaust and had better societal representation as a group and promoted policies that would benefit them as individuals, money dictates most of the problems people talk about it, sell out and be rich if you have the connections you're a jew irrespective of race

And
>Hitler was a crypto-jew, zionist bots are monitoring my every social media interaction, I am the sole saviour of my race (self-destructive burden), so and so may have misinterpreted my innocent commentary as an insult to this or that, like the internet

The internet creates this dissociative state because its a public domain with a hint of severe scrutiny, making socially anxious people even more susceptible. For instance, everybody ITT with problems will tell you they've had days where they were tricked out of their shells, had almost zero anxiety but caught themselves later being unhappy after coming home and sitting on the computer

Most SSRI's and anti-psychotics are non-addictive. Only pain medication and amphetamines are usually addictive.
Having sex with your therapist sounds like an erotic fantasy.

Aunt Fatima detected

kidding, registered for the ielts but can't find a seat for the 3rd and final british exam in MENA, guaranteed job in a good place/country if I am let in. My brother said cut your losses and fly to India or Britain

Except these aren't conspiracy theories. I have family in the masons. If you don't believe me, that's okay but you really wouldn't know since you don't live here.

>marked for life
this is exactly why you shouldn't go to a psychiatrist or something similar and tell people about your problems, it will be used against you

I needed some help, but I feel like I'm worse off since it's legally impossible to remove mental disorders.

I meant leave your mommy's house. Get a job and rent an apartment. You can solve your migration problems after. One problem at a time.

>I have family in the masons
Like whom, the local country treasurer? I think you're reading too much into some interactions or you're stringing me along ITT

The cheapest apartment in any proper neighbourhood is twice the maximum salary I can get in the best private hospital

boger face

sup el sudANO

hello friend, are you 'Dominca' the the tripfag or a Chinese native?

im your old friend whomstdve you've consulted on his foot once.

This is what the inside of one looks like. And I know of one off the road in the countryside.