I'll start

>I'll start

hurry up then

Ok, when are you going to start?

Is winning a sport?

Vikings legend Brett Favre

Amateurs.

Hmmmm didn't know Marchand browsed Sup Forums

I remember making this dude out of clay in grade school.

>mfw

>cheats on wife
>needs Putin to win
>can't find people to work for him
>blames everything on the FBI, who are also investigating all his shady shit
>booming economy inherited from Obama starting to fail

When does the winning begin for him?

He did play for another team too right?

>assblasted loser tripcuckold
Go on and have my sides

Undisputable GOATS
>Brady
>Schumacher
>Federer
>Tiger Woods
>Gretzky
>MJ
>Eddy Merckx

Disputable GOATS
>Messi or Pelé

>starting with pic unrelated

According to "Fire and Fury" he and his wife cried like bitches when they found out that he won. Apparently Trump's plan was to lose the race and go on to make a news network that would be to the right of Fox News.

That's kinda funny when you remember he had a victory speech right at that time. Also funny is that crooked didn't make an appearance that night, instead waiting until the next day.

>according to Fire and Fury

Why did you just cite a tabloid piece of fiction

I also remember hearing about a possible "Trump News Network" being mulled by his campaign before election day. As much of a racist, incompetent nincompoop Trump is we dodged a bullet when HRC lost. Trump is the best tool the Military Industrial Complex / Wall Street has had for decades. He allows them to shaft America (with no Vaseline) while Joe Blow gives two thumbs up because of some dogwhistle politics.

>le has most rings so must be GOAT man
>wow, Bill Russell really is the greatest!

99 isn't even close to being close to Henri Richard what the fuck are you talking about

This, but not ironically

wow ur so smrt

Is MJ still indisputable?

It ain't even close

GOAT of two sports! three if you think golf is a sport. Easily the best athlete of all time.

Considering I'm a spectator and have no business using winning to determine "greatness" like a player would, I value entertainment above all else

And in that regard, Favruh is the GOAT of GOATs, not just in football

>Cuban admitted to tanking
>didn't play Romo that game

Simply proves that playing him would have automatically meant victory

I miss him so much, man

imagine what could have been if his wife never beat his ass

I hate that pillow biting faggot. Romo was a mediocre quarterback for mediocre team who now gets paid to be a mediocre commentator. He's a big reason why I don't watch that much football anymore .

IT WAS HER TURN!!!!

F

You forgot Bradman m8

You're a retard. Romo would have won 10 rings in that Patriots system. The stats don't lie, Tony was one of the greats.

You are so fucking mad right now.

>booming economy inherited from Obama
Do people seriously believe this crap? Wall St. thought he'd push through reforms that would make things much easier for them, but as time's gone on it's become clear he doesn't have the political capital to pull off anything that can radically alter the game. At that point the market rise was self-perpetuating, but it was obvious for some time that it had overrun itself. Anyone who invested heavily since November deserved to get burned for their fucking stupidity.

TL;DR Trump's economic "success" was based on good sentiment not good policy. It makes no sense to say he inherited Obama's good sentiment, because a) market sentiment can evaporate overnight and b) Obama had no good sentiment from Wall St.

Now that's just now true. Romo despite being mexican is somehow a decent human being, and would've demanded a trade rather than succeed in a system built on cheating & skirting the edge of the rules

>336 ints
>59 more than anyone else in NFL history
>69 more than any modern player(testaverde lol)
>almost 100 more than any of his modern peers
No

Don't forget he played when it was worth it to take chances rather than just chuck it up and wait for the PI call
Hell, his best statistical season (with very few picks) was at the age of 500 playing under the early stages of the current babby rules

if you don't think Favre is the greatest you are undeniably an underage newfriend

good digits