3,500 liters of nonalcoholic beer

German Olympians Drink a Lot of (Nonalcoholic) Beer, and Win a Lot of Gold Medals
nytimes.com/2018/02/19/sports/olympics/germany-olympics-beer.html

>the brewery Krombacher has supplied 3,500 liters (about 1,000 gallons) of nonalcoholic beer to the athletes’ village so German athletes can enjoy it during competitions at the Pyeongchang Games

Does it a german version of "asthma inhalers"?
Also
>drink a nonalcoholic beer
What a betas

bump

>What a betas
There is plenty of time to drink strong vodka after you have won your medals. EVERTHING for the fatherland!

How many medals have your athletes won for Mother Russia?

My imam told me alcoholic beverages are haram. Non-alcoholic versions of said drinks are fine tho

Also
>haven't won any gold medals yet
What a betas

Who the fuck drinks beer unless they are trying to get drunk? It tastes terrible

Beer not even taste good. People drink beer only to get drunk

Prepare to get replies from retards who think beer was made to taste good and does taste good.

This.

It's called having relaxing home comforts while you're in a foreign country.

It would be the same as Russians bringing needles full of EPO with them but that's why your country isn't at the games.

Even "non-alcoholic" beer still has alcohol in it, just a tiny amount. I remember on some meme science show it took like 30 non alcoholic beers for the average person to get drunk.

Also who drinks beer to get drunk? It makes you piss too much die to the amount you have to take to get drunk. Russia got it right with vodka.

>30 non alcoholic
how did they survive this amount? It's way more than daily need of liquid

fuck i actually thought they did it irl, i'm dumb

They should just use non alcoholic EPO

It's bullshit anyway, for beer to be advertised as alcohol free it's gotta be less than 0.05% ABV. Considering 1 unit is 200ml of 5% beer, that's 20000ml (or 20 litres) just for 1 unit.

Just to consume the equivalent of 1 pint of 5% beer (nowhere near enough to get anyone drunk) would take the equivalent of 56.8 litres of non alcoholic beer.

On the show somebody tried to do it, I think they ended up being sick before getting drunk, the point is that even non-alcoholic beer is still alcoholic.

Oh and to put OP in perspective, 3500 litres is only 620 or so pints, shared between the 158 athletes it's only 4 pints each.

3500 litres is about 6000 or so pints though, so about 40 pints per athlete

>imagine being this much of a faggot

lol

non-alcoholic versions of alcoholic drinks always fucking suck tho

the alcohol is a key part of the taste

kek

it's called carbo-loading you roided up faggot