Are we excited for tomorrow's team sprint?

are we excited for tomorrow's team sprint?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRtxy1BEFP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Yes

>OAN
Yup.

thoughts on kikkan randall being jessie's partner? i was sure it was going to be caldwell as she has multiple medals this season wehre kikkan has none

Not him, but Randall has shown great form so far this olympics. Her relay and 10km were better than Bjornsen and especially Caldwell, who had an awful relay although that was in classic style. I think they made the right choice even tho I'm not confident that she won't fuck it up for Jessie

you will never make stina nilsson do that after fucking her hard

Randall were actually third in the Davos sprint before Christmas, behind Falla and Nilsson. She also also had a really good day in the relay and is in pretty good shape whereas Caldwell completely shit the bed. pic related

Seems like the best choice, although she needs some smöre-magic if she wants to match Bjoergen/kalla.

Also the team sprint semi finals are really unbalanced

The first semi final includes Norway, Germany, Switzerland and a bunch of nobodies. AKA ezpz for Norway

The second semi final includes Sweden, Finland, USA and Russia. In other words probably 4 of the top 5 teams

ahh thanks for the info! totally forgot about the kikkans third and caldwell's shitshow leg the other day. too bad. hopefully kikkan does well though.
yea that's a shame. also semi final 2 will have less rest time. will make it easier for us. still think sweden is stronger. espcially kalla v bjoergen

finland's ski situation is so bad they will use biathlete Laukkanen to pair with Pärmäkoski. Actually out of top-3 female skiers from finland 2 are competing in biathlon. Mäkäräinen can't participate since she didn't have enough competitions in cross-country skiing world cup.

My prediction is
1. Sweden
2. Norway
3. OAR
4. USA
5. Switzerland
6. Finland

Norway and Sweden could easily trade places. I'm giving it to Sweden because of Stina's sprint. Russia had an amazing relay and it's obvious that Belorukova and Nepryaeva are in great shape. Unfortunately I think they cuck Jessie yet again. I'm done overrating Finland and I have no idea how Laukkanen is right now so my guess is another Finnish disappointment

>Unfortunately I think they cuck Jessie yet again
as a fan of russian team, i am afraid of jessies freestyle speed, look at her shape

not a sport

>needing poles to balance on ski's

>Needing sticks to put a puck in a net
Why dont you just pick it up with your hands and throw it?

Because that's against the rules idiot

Double Trips Unchecked.

Finland dont have good skiiers so they have to take biathlon girl to take medal

IS THIS THE THREAD?

We can use it I guess. First semi finals start in 50

oh that's still a long time. i thought it was in 10. so it's qts1 qts2 men1 men 2 qtsfinal mensfinal right?

Correct

fuckken love qts cross country ski. how big is it in norway? like here i could get a gf that i bring to cross country ski but not a cross country skier gf. let me be clear here i want heidi weng. are there a lot like her in your country?

We're pretty much guaranteed a gold right?

Stina Nilsson is so hot

For Sweeden and Norway yes.

literally goal gf

There are lots of women that enjoy cross-country skiing here yeah

are they as pretty as Heidi?

I guess

:3

no one watching?

watching

I am, but this first semifinal is norwaywinslol

I was just mesmerized by someone bent over tying her shoe while the camera man was soley focused on her ass. I wish I recorded it.

Didn't Björgen win a distance event a few days ago? Are the best distance athletes and the best sprinters the same in this sport?

Nice to Björgen is gonna make sure her asthma won't affect her :)

>weng

It's pretty common to have a distance skier on the first leg, but you really need a sprinter to finish it

It's the asthma, it's literally a super power

Björgen have best doping.

literally in love

Then why don´t your asthmatics win anything?

sprint is sort of a newish meme.

You can't really be a sprint only skier (maybe now you can but not before), if you're gonna be a skier you're gonna have to be able to at least do the 10km w/15km m races

good taste

Oh we don't cheat, you didn't know?

So this is the freestyle team sprint, do they have a classic team sprint too?

Only free style

i love stina nilsson lads

Too busy being raped by Mohammad.

No, they change between Olympics. So in Sochi it was classic for this event

best lower body in sports

>america back at it with the islam obsession
never fails

is von siebenthal in this?

>coach massaging falla's thighs in between heats
fuck i hope we see the same for stina

that lanky ass body?

she's 100% the tighter athlete in the history of tight athletes

i dont think so

The Swiss team includes Faehndrich and Van der Graaff (probably both misspelled)

SAD!
A
D
!

nvm van der graaff is a top qt

youtube.com/watch?v=IRtxy1BEFP8

post some qts while i make my bed ready for sleeping

Time for Jessie

>WE WILL WE WILL LUCK YOU LUCK YOU
>WE WILL WE WILL FUCK YOU LUCK YOU

WE WILL WE WILL RACKK YUU

who /stina/ here?

I don't get this tight thing

How can you tell how tight she is over her clothes?

Laukkanen a cute

she is

how thicck and firmm are their thighs?

Just look at the difference between the heats

We can stop right now

Olympic Athlete from Norway win's the gold

They are saving for final

Fucking Kowalshit

Damn Stina is STICCCC

Now I see what people meant

>kowalczyk bullying some poor italian girl

How come Finland isn't as good as the other Scandi countries in the Olympics?

that's how

we are poor

TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYKK

populated by finngols

They are too busy getting drunk and making terrible social realistic films.

wew

sweden no

Since Lahti 2001 athletes havent got money from sponsors. Before that we were as good as Norway and better that Sweeden

rip

Bretty thicc

My great grandpa was from Finland, he moved to America. Get smart.

Just waiting for Norway to have it's Lahti so we're finally back where we belong. The only doping free country in the world