How are my fellow bongs surviving hells inferno?

How are my fellow bongs surviving hells inferno?

Pic related is my setup

>ghetto wet sheet and fan ac

>english """""homes"""""""

Kronenbourg, senpai.

Ice cold from the fridge.

Quality English buildings senpai!

Yum, I should visit my fridge and live inside it

your room will become humid

This is a very... German post...

What? No

God damnit bong, get your shit together. This is like the 5th thread I have seen you fucks creating on Sup Forums to bitchwhine about the first good bout of weather your cold rainy rock has seen this year.

That's actually a good point...

Sheeeet

Hot = good ??????

depends on your climate...

well but you can get rid of it in the night
we're very limited in Europe

Ice water with lemon and mint leaves and lashings of sunny-day reggae.

Refreshed af desu senpai.

>not having an air conditioning device
>current year

What's the weather like in Deutschland?

you should be out chilling in a pool with your girl friends, not shitposting in your stuffy room

Refreshing /10
Don't you guys just open a window for ac ?

I've just had a pint with the lads and I'm waiting for someone to get coals for bbq

>35°

It's been around 38-39 all week here. Step up Nigel.

FILTHY COAL BURNER!

Are you Eurocucks fucking kidding. Call me when it's 103 and you sweat 30 put the door.

Pic related: Great pool weather.

luckily we currently have a cool week here in the north. It was hot a few weeks ago.
If it's hot, it's also humid and it will rain, so it's either cool or tropical.

Shall I make it up by burning a cross?

*30 seconds out the door

I hope it cools down for you guys so all the migrants freeze.

I'm in my Air Conditioned home.

TFW 95f(35c) outside and 70f(21c) inside.

Am gonna hop on the bicycle and cycle three miles to go meet the lads and drink some crisp lager down spoons ways, wish me luck on not melting bros.

I installed it in 2007. and it was cheap, 250 euros for the unit and 50 euros for installation.
Even my grandmother has one.
40°C days are happening every summer here.

I hope the tyres don't ignite lad, have a good time.

Not doing the fan with water trick

As an Arizona resident I say you are smart.

That is a good swamp cooler. Hope you guys stay cool.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
PUT THE WINDOWS DOWN HANS
AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shocking

Thanks, you too

I fucking hate it, though next summer will be worse for me because my wife and I are going to zimbabwe to [spoiler]visit some of her family[/spoiler]

>not even 100F
>hot

I am white Pablo

Crime ridden north London, reporting in.

>2016
>living in a house made of wood and drywall

fuck it was hot today though lads, don't think i can deal with it t.bh Saw loads of random people passed out from heat stroke all over the place today while working around town, looked like ISIS had attacked.

a white pussy. redundant i know

we are dying but everyone just makes fun of us on the internet.

South London here

Standing in my boxer shorts smelling and tasting very salty indeed.

I get packs of dairylea dunkers straight from the freezer and tape them to myself.

But I got climate control at work, so it ain't too bad during the day.

I hate living in the South so much.

gotta get that vitamin D nigga

when its cool enough to not have my central air turned on, i have a box fan made in the 70's that fits absolutely perfectly snugly in my window. it moves air like a mother fucker 2bh

>Fans only work when you sweat
>Constantly drinking hot tea with a fan aimed at my head

Thunderstorms forecast tonight and it's due to be cooler tomorrow

Stay safe my south-east niggas.

I go all the way to iceland,for my lolly fix,scorchio.

My house is made out of real wood, bricks and stone and is olderived tHan your '''''(((country)))'""". At best yours is made of sheetrock, plywood and plastic. That's assuming it's not some tin can in a tornado zone.

That's how you make your tea lukewarm, stupid bong

>Trying to sleep in this weather

Come back perpetual autumn

We miss you so much

I have this modern luxury item called an air conditioner. I'll send you the schematics britbongs so you can catch up to modern times. No need to thank me.

fucking brits can't enjoy 35C

t. polak

>82 degrees F
>this is an national emergency
Are you bongs kidding me?

Of course it ill burgers, what are you on about?

>surge
JEB IS SURGING

They also need information on how to build elevators with a capacity that is suited for more than a handful of toddlers and 98 pound nu male nannies.

Fucking Europ why can't you into elevators air conditioning and washer/dryers?

>be Texan visiting London today
>see all these news reports
>step outside in the middle of a downtown park
>pretty pleasant all in all

What the fuck? This is supposed to be hot? I took off my hat and wore shorts instead of jeans for this?

Out of my way you euro shits.

Superior American with central AC coming through.

S
L
O
W

AND

S
T
E
A
D
Y

It's hard to stop a Trane

Whatever you do, don't buy Carrier ACs.

hurr it's almost like you're from an arid desert state where the weather is consistently high and not a frequently cold and drizzly island you fucking dickhead. 25 plus degrees is unbearable for us.

You're such a fucking 'proper' brit.
>Sssum nice lemon wedgies in chilly willy water and just a dash of sunny reggae music from those delightful African islanders
Where the fuck is straya?

pay denbts

34 Celcius or 93 Fahrenheit is not even hot. If you don't have air conditioning go outside in the shade with a fan.

That temperature is very comfortable outside. Enjoy it. It like being on vacation.

>tfw live in a state that ranges from 40c every year. Sometimes from one end to the other within days of each other.

I guess, but a ton of other people were wearing normal, non extreme heat clothes too. It didn't seem like anyone was really dying.

Unless we were all just heatfag foreigners and there were no true Britons in sight.

>high of 90F today
>43% humidity

Fucking Britpussies.

Shit it's been over 90F (32C) here in the mountain west every day since May

>Brits can't handle a little heat
Maybe you pale fucks might actually get a tan now and not look so sickly

>Unless we were all just heatfag foreigners and there were no true Britons in sight.

Well you are in London

Can we have another thread like that one where someone posted a sink with two faucets, one for cold and one for hot?

A lot of crying and sweating

I'm a Bong in France, you've got no idea how hot it is here compared to back home, it feels like Vegas levels of temperature. Count yourselves lucky.

Well, just as a sampling of the TV programs here...

>"I'M OUT HERE WITH THE PUBLIC BURNING UP"
>"MY SHINS ARE BLAZING!"
>"I NEED GALLONS OF SUN CREAM"
>"HOW CAN YOU STAND BEING OUT HERE WITHOUT SUN CREAM?"
>"TIPS ON WHAT HOUSEHOLD ITEMS CAN BE USED AS SUNCREAM IF YOU CAN'T GO OUT TO BUY ANY FOR YOURSELF"
>"SHOULD YOU GO TO WORK TODAY? A GUIDE TO GOING OUT IN THE HEAT"

No joke or exaggeration, this is the kind of shit I'm seeing on TV right now.

it's almost like you're from a soft weak area where if the weather gets even a little warm it makes everyone cry like a baby

Texas gets hot, cold, tornadoes, torrential rain, hail, sleet, ice storms that freeze roads 4 inches thick, floods, and hurricanes and never complain.

The sun used to never set on the British empire, now the Brits bitch about a little bit of a warm spell.

Did you hear that sound? It's your ancestors rolling in their graves. Go outside, put on a pith helmet, some khakis, a nice bush shirt, re-enact some zulu wars, being a desert rat, or bridge over the river kwai and relish your history

lmao 95 degrees,
Quit bitching thats like average for summer where i live

Mfw a britpoor cant afford a ac near me

Fuck this, no wonder Americans, Arabs and Africans are always killing each other, this heat is fucking barbaric

are you kidding me
i live in arizona, and when it's 103F out i consider that nice
it averages 110-120+ during the day
i dont know how i would ever survive the great bong inferno of 95F gee lmao

>global warming isnt real

You forgot fiberglass and central air units. Plus drywall and wood are superior materials. Makes it very easy to work on in the future.

Dude...it's 95 fucking degrees.

Literally nothing. Suck it the fuck up pussy.

I was in Michigan for holidays, fucking 110 degrees and 99% humidity, I was sweating like a motherfucker and that lasted for 2 months. Today in London is a breeze, I was even wearing my hoodie to fuck with people. Dunno, ever since I started taking CBD heat doesn't really apply to me that much.

Imagine being in shit cold weather and getting so used to it, and then having the heat turned up dramatically, somebody didn't do 3rd grade science.

cbd..
cannibinoids..?

Fuck you pussy nigger.

I live in South Dakota. It's fucking BALLS cold here in the winter...I'm talking -15 to -30.

And outside right now it's 100 fucking degrees.

And we're not crying like fucking fairies.

You brits have become soft, weak fucks.

It's real. It's just natural.
>5 different ice ages, including the current one
>medieval warm period

Can't blame those on American SUVs

i live in texas and brits would just die from the heat

Yeah but it doesn't turn like that in one fucking day like it does here bro . We get no chance to acclimatise. Be snowing by Friday.

Brits would also die from freedom overload

95 degrees? And people are calling 911? Hahhahaha

I bet you don't even have high humidity.

IM HOT
>Builds fire

And just what the fuck is wrong with having two taps?

EVERY YEAR

Every fucking year you britbottles complain about not having A/C. Stop being so poor and go buy one.

kek

bong logic

Uh, maybe you people should know that England is lucky to even get above 20 degrees, but hey, trust an American to not know anything about the world outside of him.

>Be wageslave
>After my day of slaving is done I have to walk home
>Have to walk up a massive hill
Jesus Christ it was hell

Until hill the shill does her magic. Then you'll be crying. No more guns for you, boy.