DUDE I'M A GOOD LOOKING RICH SUBURBAN TEENAGER BETTER KILL MYSELF LMAO

DUDE I'M A GOOD LOOKING RICH SUBURBAN TEENAGER BETTER KILL MYSELF LMAO

Clay has such a punchable face. i hate him

This show is actual shit

I'm gonna punch you both in the face.

TAKE IT BACK!!

Hey fuck you, I'll punch you too!

This show is goood. It made me have warm feelings.

>witness a rape
> practically forces herself to get raped
>kills herself
>girl who actually got raped doesn't kill herself
what did they mean by this?
why are white women so pathetic

Here are the reasons why she killed herself if I remember correctly

1.) Jess being a cunt
2.) Alex making a list
3.) Justin saying he fucked her when he didn't
4.) Zach did nothing wrong
5.) Sherri inadvertently got Jeff killed so that is why Hannah killed herself??????
6.) Marcus did nothing wrong
7.) Asian lesbo did nothing wrong
8.) Clay literally did nothing wrong
9/10.) Bryce raped Hannah and Jess
11.) Tyler was a stalking
12.) Gay boy released Hannah's poems anonymously
13.) Literally don't remember or care

What a selfish little cunt, she only had two more years of high school left too, lmao

justin dindu nutthin he a good boi

I literally don't see what Zach did wrong.

We'll all get our own thing out of it. Personally I'd like to punch him for having such a faggoty-assed name.

Do we all agree that Columbine Tyler felt forced, like they were trying to set up a second season at the last moment?

Punished Tyler will finish what Hannah started

Meanwhile black teens get raped and abused every day and their suicide rates are far lower than white teens.

Why are whites such pussies?

I remember reading this book and it was shit. So it's no wonder that the show was even more shit.

>Bryce rapes best friend
>Hang out with him alone
>Cry when he rapes me
Hannah is a fucking idiot

its not normal for us man

People actually watch this shit?

I want the UNDERAGE on this board to leave

That's...a surprisingly difficult question. There's a temptation to be flippant and make some dismissive suggestion like "look at Sup Forums hurr" but of course that doesn't identify *why* they're such pussies, only that they definitely *are*.

One thing the show should have done
>Clay:hurdur you raped Hannah
>*Bryce proceeds to rape clay*

>best friend's wife forces him to watch this
>he's trying to get me to watch it too
Is he just trying to make me miserable too? Everything I've read about this makes it look like whinny teenagers being cunts.

I'm strongly disposed to agree with this.

Does this mean it would be better if white teens were raped and abused every day? Perhaps the pro-uncontrolled-immigration people are right after all? Importing huge amounts of violent, illiterate rapists from warzones will help the spoiled white dipshits living in western countries through therapeutic rape.

Seems like you could just do the same thing by simply teaching white kids to rape and abuse each other though.

>13.) Literally don't remember or care
black doc said if she didn't give up bryce for the rape case. then she needs just to move on
plus he didn't chase her

Tldr high school probs + rape = dead. And she's a bitch
She basically killed herself because of high school drama + being raped (rape was 100% avoidable) and she made everyone who was even remotely mean to her feel like shit.
The main character/her crush was about to sleep with her and she flipped the fuck out and told him to fuck off and leave and made him feel bad because he left like she said

>13 reasons why
>yet not even 1 reason why I should watch it

>i didn't make a decision to go to the party and stay in the hot tub alone with the rapists of my friend
nope all your fault doc

Clay a qt

He'd be qtr with Bryce's stiff cock making fissures in his ass and tears streaming down his face.

hmm i wonder whats he going to do now

>That's...a surprisingly difficult question.
No it's not.
When you live in a safe environment without any hardships beyond having to vastly lower the standard and threshold of what defines hardships, then you end up as a weak little snowflake bitch.
Most western white women are vastly more secured, whether by law or economy or social norms, than white men, while other minorities live in self-created shitholes of chaos where they have nothing to lose and everything to gain - which strengthens them.

It's the old Princess Complex thing.

he will become the popular kid