Netflix Reboots 'Carmen Sandiego' With Our Boy Finn Wolfhard

>Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? She's headed to Netflix.
The streaming giant is rebooting the popular children's computer game franchise from the '80s with an animated series surrounding the titular character. Netflix has ordered twenty 22-minute episodes of Carmen Sandiego, which is set to premiere in 2019.

>Jane the Virgin's Gina Rodriguez will voice the red fedora and trench coat-wearing villain, while Finn Wolfhard, who stars on Netflix's Stranger Things, will voice Player, Carmen’s chief accomplice and friend. Rodriguez took to Twitter to say she already has the fedora and coat.

>The animated finnkino is coming in 2019.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/netflix-reboots-carmen-sandiego-gina-rodriguez-995072?utm_source=twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IfYjMZTKhFE
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYg8vDTmkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they have to be running out of pandering material to remake for people who grew up in the 90s by now, right?

what other 90's tv shows has nefflix rebooted?

Can't top this.

youtu.be/IfYjMZTKhFE

>Finn Wolfhard
literally who?

>the strong independent poc woman that steals from the patriarchy to give back to womanhood

No thanks, I'll pass

Carmen Sandiego's greatest heist is the tranny dick she's hidden from the world for years

Can't top this theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYg8vDTmkc

That shit was pretty good too

>Our Boy
pretty sure it's just you and two others who post him, stop trying to make a following out of it

>Finn Wolfhard

nice.

>With Our Boy Finn Wolfhard

Our boy? Fuck off, faggot. Finn Wolfhard is /ourbabyboy/

Pretty sure you're fucking retarded.

Full House

He's fuckinng 14, he's not been a babyboy for at least 10 year

Did you grow up in the 90s

I grew up in the 50s

>Follow button is not clicked
You better do it now you fucking idiot

>another pointless remake that nobody asked for

Can't wait.

I do follow him. Aggressively. Just wasn't logged in on the browser I happened to be using him.

Carmen Sandiago is a complete and total cunt, the entire point of the games is to stop her from stealing all of history's greatest artifacts.

Why the fuck would they make a series focusing on her instead of the people stopping her, which was the self insert in the games?

could be fun if they make her a female Lupin the 3rd

>It's just a cartoon and not the game show
What's the point?

They'll subvert it and make her end up being the hero who's only trying save and preserve these artifacts. I mean, we can't have a chick villain actually be despicable and not somehow justified in her actions, can we?

>player

Nice.

I demand a remake of "Bots Master", "Dino Riders", and above all....."EXO-Squad."

The vocals are trash.

this is as exciting as the news about that king kong cartoon!

Could you imagine LAZER TIME in this day n are?

Oh baby

They better use this theme

That would be awesome.

Just make sure Michael Bay isn't the one remaking it.

The fuck is this. This isn't even the best Carmen Sandiego theme song.

I grew up in film

Based froggo

this. Why is he so perfect?

>finnkino
This is the name of the most prominent Finnish movie theater chain.