twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

flag
21 cm but i'm an ugly manlet so it doesn't matter

Flag
10 cm

Flag
15cm

maduro did nothing wrong

you're privileged, it doesn't matter how you put it!

Flag
0.18m

Flag
16cm

I'm waiting you guys to invade my ass

only a self-hating cuck would want a foreign power to forcibly impose its demands on their own sovereign nation

> Putin Reich
> 18 cm

Post something so I could get an erection and make the necessary measurements

flag
19 cm

>everyone has above average
really makes me think

Flag
8cm too.

>USA
>5 inches

Nice.

japan
176 cm

12 cm

Look at what you have done. Now I have to jerk off.

flag
14.5cm

I remember being 14 and googling this number gave me some other 14yo's question about his 14.5cm dick and if it'll grow bigger

Don't know what to say, 14.5cm and it curves upwards, if I force it straight, then 16.5cm

>me
>16 cm
life isn't bad after all.

Flag
22cm but never had a gf

>Deformed dick
You officially lost the lottery

Would you consider having a bf?

flag
17cm

Flag
Never measured, looks average from the chart for Australia. Not that it will ever go anyone near a vagina though.

Doesn't look deformed at all.

Ireland
4'5 inches

Flag
>16 cm

Argentina
17,7cm

heh
i'd bully you tbf

I want to be bullied. Because I am a twink! A twink who loves cocks and cum!

Flag
7.5 inches

Please stop being lewd

They use imperial system in Ireland do they?

flag
19 cm
it even has spikes on it

Doesn't like every english speaking country use it, official or not? Like at this point I'm weirded out if any anglo uses the metric system

I lied, it's actually 16 cm.
Now you just look like a fag lmao,

>t.

18.5cm

>implying an upwards curvature, if not too steep, isn't goat

wow lying on the internet, on a christian board at that
tssk tssk user looks like you need a paddlin'

12 cm n around 11 girth

25 yo virgin
Being a dicklet sucks

12 cm

27 year old wizardry soon.

It's strange to think that someone all the way in Russia, our third (actually relevant) arch-nemesis, has appropriated things like the -let meme.

Probably 8-10cm. Theres nothing worse than being Indian.

But I am lewd! I am a slutty slut slut for cocks!

>our third
China,Russia and who else?

the US themselves

girl here I know most of you are obsessed with dick size but 99% of girls do not care about your dick. If you don't know how to use it and can't make us cum it doesn't matter how big it is, most girls don't prefer big dicks anyway because they're male us sore

fuck

They make us sore*

I'm on mobile fucking autocorrect

Monaco
4cm flaccid
14cm erect

North Korea

Not big sure but so tiny you cant wear a condom? Nope.

Well obviously, but anything average or even slightly below can still do the job. And sex is more than penetration anyway

16cm
YEAH YEAH SURE M8

The greatest country in the fucking world
6.5 INCHES, you fucking floozy European and sub American fruitcakes.

I have a long cock but it's skinny so it doesn't really count. reaches past 8 inches but the diameter is average

>sex is more than penetration anyway

Jesus fucking Christ you guys are annoying. every time I tell a guy average is fine they sperg out and tell me what woman REALLY want. It's like you all have a subconscious cuck fetish or inferiority complex

This comic was probably made by a mgtow beta who thinks getting women is all about your cock

18.5 when really hard

Fuck off you disgusting roastie. Women are a plague.

More males should realise how w*men are a lost cause.

Cocks are where it's at! I love cocks, cocks! Cocks are so much better than vaginas! It feels so much better to be penetrated than to penetrate!

Flag
14cm

Do you jerk off while typing this?

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

flag
6cm

>Flag
>18

No, I only jerk off at night. That's when I eat my cum (since the testosterone will be digested into oestrogens).

I beg to differ . Pussy juice best juice

Flag
17cm

>but 99% of girls do not care about your dick.
my gf cares about dick size, and my gf thoughts are enough for me to care about it too.
18 cm, I wish I were bigger

Pussy juice is boring and smelly. Not that I've ever been near it!

Cock juice is stinky in a good way! When it's plastered all over your face, you feel like a true slut! And when you swallow it, it makes you more feminine! What is there not to like about the milk from fleshy, throbbing cocks?

I can't handle it anymore , you need to get laid immediately. You are borderline sarcastically gay

Alps
20 cm

>Singapore
Why am I not suprised

Because I am a slut! And I should be known as a slut!

You disgust me.

He is pretending, let him sperg out.

Why not you see the light too? Become enlightened like me! Accept the universal truth that Asians are whores for cocks! White cocks!

Pretending? I'm not pretending! I want a Swedish cock!

What do I want to do with a Swedish cock?

I want to stroke it, caress it and lick it! I will kiss it deeply, and suck on it! I will take it deep inside me, and massage it with my butt muscles until it lets out its sweet juices inside of me!

us
17cm

17cm. But I suffer from impotence due alcohol so despite having 12 potential partners im still a virgin at 29 years old. Just say no, kids.

Is this a thinly veiled gay posting thread?

that would be every thread

You're pretending, just like the finns and danes. All pretend and it's annoying.

I already explained this to you once and you didn't respond to me.
Having a serious emotional relationship with someone who a long distance away from you is a pain.

What do you mean?
I don't recall talking about this, I have always just observed this stuff and recently just said that people need to stop.

Oh, well maybe it was someone else then, my bad.

No worries mate.

Ausfag
8 inches or 200mm

Too bad im a skinny manlet though

I'm not pretending that I want a big cock inside me. Because I am gay! I'm super gay!

The only reason I'm not already doing this is because it's illegal here... and everyone here is a bydlo chink...

But that doesn't mean I'm not trying to become more feminine! I want to have a good body so that I can get a nice partner once I move out of here!

America
13 or so

>having a dick
Heh.

Literally me
They're pearly looking, my ex thought I had an STD. How do we get rid of them?

flag
bout 17

Poland
16 cm

I'm guessing you have this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis