Why do yuros get so assblasted when ethnic europeans in the New World (particularly white americans) refer to...

Why do yuros get so assblasted when ethnic europeans in the New World (particularly white americans) refer to themselves as such?

>ethnic europeans

>leaf gets butthurt over bants towards the US

>white americans

Because they live in Europe but are less European than a colonial, also D&C of the race by enemies.

Are we? I'm pretty sure we're the definition of European. You're a European if you live in Europe, that's how it works. Plain and simple. If you live in the US, speak English with an American accent, use the imperial system, etc.etc. you're not European cause like. What European qualities do you even have. You're American.

Fuck off kike, we are European Americans.

So how come an Asian person born and raised in America or Cananda will always be called Asian no matter how long thier family has been here?

The pole is right. An Indian who lives in Europe, is more European than you faggots.

Your culture is different, than ours. Your ancestors left Europe because they didn't like it here and they didn't like our ancestors.

We are racial Europeans in a Eurooean state across the sea, thats all, we dont care about the opinions of other European states.

>European
>Ethnicity

No one cares about your opinion, we are Europeans.

Because Canadians and Americans are mutts and it's funny when they list off their countless countries of origin.

Because they look Asian.

Your grandfather could've been European, you are just an American.

Your division to races is a bit alien to me since you guys use "Hispanic" as a race and don't even use the word "Med" (wtf?).

Who gives a fuck about race in Europe. It's all about ethnicity. It's always Germans vs Gypsies vs Spanish vs Sardinian vs Hutu vs Serbian vs Mbwabwe vs Hmong vs Viet.
"I'm European" is not a thing you unironically say to identify yourself. You need to use ethnicity. And you're American.

Never seen any American calling her/himself European. It is just either “White” or American

I don't care about your opinion either.

Then we have nothing further to discuss, Amerykaninie.

Youve never seen Americans.

We are Europeans we consider ourselves Europeans and we live in a European state, your opinion means nothing to our identity.

You are making of "European" what you made of "Christianity". You invented your own thing, then you claimed that it was the original thing and everyone else's was fake.

This is really cringey bait

offbyone.jpg

If that makes you sleep better at night, sure.
We don't consider you European unless you have some other ties other than muh heritage and racetalk. I bet if I heard you on voice chat you'd sound 100% like your average Bobby Johnson Jr.

What does “dilation and curretage” has to do with anything?

>we dont
It diesnt matter, you can believe whatever you want, we ARE Europeans.

>You're a European if you live in Europe
Refugees live in Europe, Africans live in Europe.

>european
>race

>theres only one English accent
Boi.

US accents are just another regional accent.

Gross. Fuck yurop.

Whites are Europe.

If you weren't raised in a European country you're not European

US is European.

its not

US was founded by Europeans, either way we whites are Europeans and no ones opinion means anything.

You're just american. The only connection you have to Europe is genetics. Nothing else.

>there is no such thing as an ethnic european

Why are you pushing this stupid shit so hard? We already have a word for what we ethnically are, which is white. We’re not fucking European though.

I am a European living in Europe.

Oh, you're European? Great.

Here, have a couple hundred thousand refugees just for you. Have fuuuun!

You're just retarded, your opinion means nothing, founders called themselves Englishmen Europeans and the US a European state.

We aren't (EU)peans, we are Europeans.

You should join the Eurovision

We don't care about Eurovision or the opinions of other European states

That was 250 years ago. We aren’t European anymore.

No, we are Europeans.

So user, W̶o̶r̶l̶d̶ Euro cup when?

If you want to push the dumbassery, you might as well start from the beginning and call us all Africans, because that’s where every human on Earth originated.

>your culture
lmfao all Western culture is the same

t. parents are Lebanese immigrants

there is not, you canadian

We aren't Africans but Ehites are Europeans.

I am Sihk

Whites are just black people who lived in a colder environment for a few thousand years and fucked a few Neaderthals.

I've encountered a 54th generation Japanese American girl talking like she is a real Japanese,
and that was pretty cringeworthy.
So I guess muh heritage is not just among European Americans.

>which is white
Which Americans are not. Just stick with "American". It's at least one thing which is accurate for every USA citizen and the least divisive denonym available for a richly multi ethical/cultural/racial nation.
What braindead Sup Forumsscum fail to realise is that this should actually be a positive, since it means you have been able to largely overcome a lot of the petty tribalism which has historically and to this day tore European nations/empires/kingdoms apart. While you country may be retardedly divided, it still manages to encompass a huge geographical region with hundredreds of millions of people without attempting to completely tear regions of itself apart every few decades, unlike how most of the nations within Europe have operated over the past few thousand years. It should rather be a point of pride that you are in fact so historically relatively socially stable compared to the regions your ancestry emmigrated from.

I've encountered a 4th generation Japanese American girl talking like she is a real Japanese,
and that was pretty cringeworthy.
So I guess muh heritage is not just among European Americans.

I am European.

Almost as cringeworthy as westerners pretending to be Japanese on imageboards, but I guess it is one of those things people enjoy doing.

I was talking about Americans who are white, which can be most appropriately described as “whites” instead of Europeans. No need to go on your weird rant.

>I am Greek.

Yes, throw out all the redeeming qualities and trade them in for some pathetic phenotypic obsession, you dumb fucking Sup Forumstard.
You are part of what makes Americans look bad where they really need not.

Whites are Europeans.

Don't care about your opinion, we whites are proud to identify as what we are, Europeans.

Christ, commin sense is wasted on Sup Forumstards.
You're a disgrace to your countrymen and I really hope you are still a teenager and not this obtuse.

Would rather be called an Amerimutt or shart than a yuro-pee-ann. Please for gods sake stop.

Non Europeans overseas can identify as penguins, got nothing to do with them.

Then identify yourself as American, the name of an italian sailor.

Not from Sup Forums, but I’m not gonna read that shit nigga if you don’t even use some basic reddit spacing.

No, please don't. This thread is giving me such quality amerimutt quote content, it's beyond gold

We are European state of USA, and whites are Europeans.

Because they threw away their ethnic identities for nationalism. After immigrating the first ethnic Germans, Irish, French and Italians kept to their communities. After a few generations they just started fucking each other and mixing. And because Le White mano raped and fucked Native Americans and African slaves their is also some DNA there. That's why here you only get 1/3's 1/4's and the like. It's basically a melting pot of European ethnicities. "Full" anything is rare when it only matters if you are Le "White". They choose race over ethnicity LMAO, silly billies no one cares about race. But you'll get nowhere without an ethnic Identity.

Europeans are African. They came to Europe from Africa. Embrace your African heritage.

>he doesn’t realize this thread was 100% satire
t. OP

Doesn't matter, still gold

Europeans oveeseas and mainland are not Africans.

What you said makes perfect sense but you are wasting your time

Yes they are. Just because somebody moves somewhere else doesn’t make them a different person than who they were before.

You and I are African my brother.

Europeans are not Africans, different race snd biology, Whites are the same race and biology.

I identify as European because thats my race.

I have perfect teeth. I am no longer British.

You can identify yourself as wgatecer you want, the European race is true and it is what I am.

Because people in the new world abandoned their kin.

If I am 50% Irish, 25% polish, 30% British, and 5% Scandinavian, I am ethnically European.

This. They can't call themselves European anymore once they decided to leave it.

>56%

When the hell did European become an ethnicity? Your making us look bad John Boi

Europeans are not a single race.

No you are a descendant of Europeans.

Faroese give Love. Give now

This.

You are just an American. Deal with it.

>50% Irish, 25% polish

You aren’t even human

So happy to see that blue spread far
:)

Why?

Oh Senpai!
Where ya gone?

I am European in USA state.

Then come to Europe.
Everyone here will call out a Burger who claims to be European.
Burgers can't be European as they are AMERICAN mongrels.
Generally speaking in Europe we look at the Nationality first. Then we see ourselves as Europeans second.

Here in Germany it shifts a bit. More and more young Germans see themselves as Europeans first but this is not tied to some pseudo ethnic/genetic bogus.

Poor, poor John Boi. You don't even know what half you are. Come on John Boi maybe racially European, but, European no race equal.

You can say you're Caucasian and nothing more.

Europeans are mongrels too.