/cum/ canada usa mexico

レイン

>why am i so insecure
look to your childhood fucker

were you saying something my friend

Where can I get a Korean gf in Toronto? Chinese girls are getting boring and Japs are super rare..

get soon

listening to anime musique

What good will that do?
If it's the result of childhood trauma there's not much presently you could do to fix it

havent seen that meme in a while

/dead/

which one

At the police station buds

yes there is, you can change it to some degree. it's like personality, it isn't 100% fixed at any time

Friendly reminder that everything about the 2010s is wrong and that we will never go back in time. Ever.

I miss my bf

by that, i meant the part of yourself affected by childhood wounds. that is never 100% fixed, it can be helped but of course childhood wounds will always push you one way.

clack is cool

did I get the digits?

I miss having a bf

>pretending you dont have codes

he doesn't
you are just jealous

ok

have class in the morning and here i am drunk

i am out of beer
what do?

i would give you some of mine if i could

suck my dick bitch

I keep having negative, depressing, dark thoughts about myself and my life they're constantly racing throughout my head most of the time and it's driving me insane. Told my mom about it and she recommended that I go see a therapist which is literally free here but i rejected

Don't know why i'm so stubborn about it even though it may help. I just think they're just gonna tell me what i want to hear and that i'm too shut in and ashamed to talk about my problems even tho that's what they are there for.

I also have aspergers adn everything is so intense with the thoughts the pressure in my head really is getting to me. I don't want to fucking live anymore and have tried to kill myself but pussied out every time last second idk why

god really does fucking hate me

i missed the digit

SINGLES

CHECK EM!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT

SINGLES GET

i told you you would
you owe me $10

maybe ill go get more if i don't die on the way
i shant

TRIPLES GETT WOOOTOOOOT!!!

LOLLOLOL

trip get lol xDDD

CHECK EM BITCH SUCK MY DICK

SHE KNOWS

>therapists
>tell you what you want to hear
only bad therapists do this. the good ones will push you to acknowledging your own fuckups

wish girls looked at me like this

kys

only confirming your codes

why

because they'd be looking at me

Have you been to any? would like to ask a few questions if that's okay

not gonna lie having a girl mire you is a nice ego stroke

nani

>those shoulders
really makes me think

doubblleleleles xDDD lelel KEK

WOOT WOOT CHECK EM

u mad bro?? ',:^)

been to a couple since i was 8, been in and out of psychiatrists since 13. mostly though im a psychology major

you got triples idiot

AAAAAAANIME IS A-OKAY

>im a psychology major

haha xDD wOOOOT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING BITCH WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING BITCH WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING BITCH WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING BITCH WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING BITCH WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING BITCH WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING BITCH WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING BITCH WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING BITCH WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING BITCH WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING BITCH WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING BITCH WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING BITCH

The reason people say girls pay more attention to you when you get a gf is because they were already paying attention to you and you just didn't notice

give me one (ONE) good reason why I should bother with relationshit

need a gf

>i'm a psychology major

did a psych major fuck your bitch?

what if i don't deserve a gf

""significant other""
more like
significant bother

LOL

Maybe I should go, i guess it's better than feeling like shit all the time but ill do some research too before. should I see a male or female - or does it matter? Also, are they going to be constantly trying to get me to take pills? I would reject as i don't think they would help me in the long run. I have very bad anxiety and was prescribed clonazepam which did help for panic attacks but after a while it turned me into an emotionless zombie and i really felt like shit after.

>i am so pathetic and weak that i take it personally when someone posts a brainless wojak about one of my posts
only on Sup Forums
i don't know

clack is cool xD

check them check them lololololol

If you believed you could take action to help bring into existence a white ethnostate, would you?

yes, but only if ameriburgers were excluded

yes

psych is just a completely useless degree that is over-populated with unintelligent people

this guy looks JUST like me except he's brown wtf

No, wh*toid bastards will go extinct by 2040.

these dubs prove it

damn boi you ugly as sin

defeat the white menace clack

thank u :3

No

hmmm

Yo yo niggas check this motherfucking 6

clack is okay

I dont want to miss my bf

up to something downright devilish

I'm such a needy fucking bitch what the hell is wrong with me????

you need a good dicking

you were born with a genetic defect that made you a faggot

>tfw this whole fiasco won't even scratch pedowood but will enable roasties to realize their power to ruin any man's life at will

y'all remember that youtube girl with the southern accent vlogging? used to post her here
what was her name

your mom

Need a Puerto Rican mullata gf

getting ignored by the bf

i LOVE girls with hair like that

i cry every day

judging by your posts in this thread I fucking would too you god damn autist

Maybe try drinking every day instead, like me

nobody cares you fucking spastic

Excellent taste

you dont have to be so mean about it gosh

why am i like this

rate me

and add me on discord

cara delaverga#1647

i never cry
i always drink

alcohol makes me nauseous after a few drinks so i cant

Well yeah you have to develop a tolerance.