How do women in your country feel about American men?

How do women in your country feel about American men?

I was surprised how short they all were

the big black bulls or the short pudgy mutts?

The tall Anglo men, I heard the quickest way to get a Swede to spread their legs is to be foreign

They love attractive American men, and hate unattractive American men
Just like how they love attractive kiwi men, and hate unattractive kiwi men

Thats literally the case for every country

>The tall Anglo men
The Australians?

Americans are considerrd really, really short

>be me
i don't think so uwu

I will contend that many Americans aren't tall, but I'm 6,3 so I don't think I'd be considered short

>The tall Anglo men

If you come from britain then sure. Otherwise i believe no such thing exists in the new world.

Don't try to deceive me again goblin.

True Americans are the result of all the perfect European traits being combined together into a superior race. Sure you end up with mutts and niggers but that only happens in bloodlines that were too weak to handle the might of a purebred American male, """Anglo""" men from the UK and Aryans tremble

>surprised that ethnic Irish are fucking midgets

Being born 6'4 was God's gift to me for having to live in this shithole

Someone caption that fucker's post into this pic please.

They love them and willing to sleep with them on first date

Are there any cutebois that look like girls whom are willing to do the same? A russian trap bf is my longterm goal

Correct, expect the whore to leech onto you in a desperate attempt to move to America though.

you better get one fast, they're rounding up all the gays in Russia and giving them the ol' gasaroo

Perfect, I'll swoop in and import them all to my cuteboy harem

walking walletts

damn how did your mom get you out

They have a fetish for anything american while the men watch

Normally it's the american grills who fly to Europe to get fucked by European men (Italians and french in particular)

You two should kys

All jokes aside, say I want to go to Russia/Ukraine and find a 10/10 transsexual gf (male) to take to America and marry, how would I go about doing that?

All jokes aside a perversed and deranged individual as yourself should cease to contaminate this earth with its perversion to make this world a little less cancerous place.

You're not a bigot, are you user?

What's so perverted or deranged about me? You do realize that aside from the clitty, modern transsexuals look nearly indistinguishable from biological females.