Im sick today so i might as well see this

What am I in for?

>watching a series of photographs played in quick succession to create the illusion of movement AMA
Fuck off

Great special effects and Trump Tower

this is the first one you moron

it's not because it's plural
the first one was GREMLIN and the second one was GREMLINS

All the gremlins other than Stripe are killed when a gas explosion blows up the cinema. Stripe is killed at the end when he is exposed to sunlight.

The old man from Chinatown eventually takes Gizmo away from Billy back to Chinatown and refunds his money.

>GREMLINS
No, that's the first one you mong.

A horror comedy masterpiece.

one hell of a joy ride

>Missing the Alien/Aliens reference this hard

Was it autism?

No, it wasn't a reference, he was just wrong.

Youre in for a rought ride budd

I think that maybe, just maybe, that that user was joking.

>what happens when a 100% legitimate asspie tries to make a joke
Stop posting man

He was joking, turbo-autist

Cool dad jokes, dad.

it was alright, but the side plots and their execution are irritating

very racist movie
the gremlins are supposed to represent the black people

"See Billy, the problem is, those filthy kikes are ruining this country by importing all those god damned sand niggers! And don't get me started on the chinks. Anyway I have to go, the holocaust isn't going to disprove itself. Have a good night Billy!"

How did they get away with this

>The worst thing that ever happened to me was on Christmas. Oh, God. It was so horrible. It was Christmas Eve. I was 9 years old. Me and Mom were decorating the tree, waiting for Dad to come home from work. A couple hours went by. Dad wasn't home. So Mom called the office. No answer. Christmas Day came and went, and still nothing. So the police began a search. Four or five days went by. Neither one of us could eat or sleep. Everything was falling apart. It was snowing outside. The house was freezing, so I went to try to light up the fire. That's when I noticed the smell. The firemen came and broke through the chimney top. And me and Mom were expecting them to pull out a dead cat or a bird. And instead they pulled out my father. He was dressed in a Santa Claus suit. He'd been climbing down the chimney... his arms loaded with presents. He was gonna surprise us. He slipped and broke his neck. He died instantly. And that's how I found out there was no Santa Claus.

Gremlins.

You're in for a fun and comfy time

Was Joe Dante the proto-Raimi? I mean, Small Soldiers was pretty obviously a commentary about how Israel sees American soldiers as toys who can be sent to war to die for them.

I love how in the second film she talks about the flasher dressed as Abe Lincoln. Fuckin still laugh at that. Poor girl.

>Small Soldiers was pretty obviously a commentary about how Israel sees American soldiers as toys who can be sent to war to die for them.

this is what happens when tism makes "jokes"

8/10 entertainment

In the second movie she's about to say something all dramatic again and Billy cuts her off like "not now honey." loved that lil meta moment 2bh, they were making fun of themselves xD

no man who has procreated would be able to make a "joke" this bad out of respect for himself

it's an autist with a STEM degree