Questions on Islam for Comedy Central!

Sup Sup Forums. Comedy Central has a new show called Problematic with Moshe Kasher and we are looking for pointed video questions you guys might have about Islam that we could pose to a panel in an upcoming episode. So questions about Muslims in America, Trump's travel ban, the refugee crisis in Europe, Sharia law, or anything else related to Islam. No subject is off limits.
Please submit your brief video question (20 seconds or less) to [email protected] and we will present them on air to our panel.
If you would prefer to stay anonymous, feel free to remove your name and anonymize your face and voice, or just ask and we can do it for you. Questioners must be 18 or older.
Can't wait to see your questions!

MOSHE MOSHE? HIPSTER-JEW DESU~

>THIS SHOW IS Sup Forums
>THIS GUY IS NOT A FAGGOT AT ALL

are you ready to get shit on?
this is going to be bad

fuck off niggers

stop pretending this is going to be some objective exercise and not a propaganda fest.

Who the fuck would bother asking a jew about islamic problems?

About as stupid as asking a muslim about how to solve the jewish problem in america

Dear Moshe-

Why is Communist Central 24/7 lies, social engineering and propaganda?

Regards,

user Anonymous

>why do Muslim girls only let me fuck them in the ass?

reported :^)

Dear lying faggots-

Why does the mainstream media criticize whites in America constantly yet never bring up the fact that Israel is an ethno-nationalist apartheid state? Please respond.

Sincerely,

user Anonymous

Moshe, next time you see Trevor Noah can you tell him we all want John back? Even the anti-semitic alt righters prefer the Jew to him.

>Comedy Central

Comedy Central isn't even Sup Forums related anymore. Anything relating to Comedy Central should be on Sup Forums, because at this point at least 51% of their original programming contains overt political propaganda.

Why isn't Israel taking refugees?

Dear Comedy Central,

Why does Sumner Redstone insist on making white people feel like shit using his various networks under the Viacom umbrella? Does he wince when he sees a happy white family?

Thanks asshats

>asking a muslim about how to solve the jewish problem

we should at least hear them out user

>the refugee crisis in Europe
Will your 'show' be discussing Soros-Linked "Undesirable NGOs" Funding ISIS-linked Refugee Boats To EU?

jk....of course you won't be

Wow, you're just so ugly dude. You must have gotten your spot on cable via nepotism, right?
>coming here trying to act like your show will be anything other than yet another instance of honest individuals being pilloried for having 'incorrect' opinions about a 'politically sensitive' issue.

Dear Moshe,

What do you think about this photo?

Thanks in advance

Left-leaning media outlets are the ones that push this " ethno-nationalist apartheid state" BS.

>naming a show Problematic
It's satirical right?

Dear show that will be cancelled in less than a year:

Why should we trust or wish to coexist with Muslims when al taqiya is a thing?

Signed,

Someone who will never watch your show

>the refugee crisis in Europe
Will you be pretending that the 'white hats' are the good guys and aren't actually complicit in creating the 'refugee crisis'?

jk....of course you will

>comedy central
>mtv
>viacom
>jews

Why do Muslims kill gay people?

Why do Muslims throw acid in women's faces?

Moshe, I've jacked off to Natasha's leaked nudes about 100 times now. Should I Lee going?

"How does someone get a more punchable face than you? Don't answer that, it's impossible"

>muh left v. right fake dichotomy

Literally never heard one peep from MSM about this.

Why aren't they all over gay marriage being illegal in Israel?

Why aren't they all over it being illegal for a jew to marry an Arab in Israel?

jk....we know why

Why do liberals constantly defend Islam despite its core tenants being entirely opposed to liberal values?

>getting your feeling hurt by the television

lmaooo

Did this show finally come out?
Is it as biased as I predicted?

>independent = left

yeah no

Reddit is making fun of us again...

Right? They wouldn't shut up about South Africa back in the day.

This guy looks like a huge faggot. Is he even a comedian? Because I haven't even heard of him.

>I never felt welcome there as a chick
Thank fuck.

Moshe, may I have permission to use your wife Natasha's leaked nude photos for some anti-kike propaganda?

Also: call it the "Problem Attic", it's cleaner.

Dear Moshe and Commie Central-

Why did the MSM almost completely ignore when 20 million actual Muslims marched against 'ISIS' last year?

-user

PS: jk....we know why

>the systematic brainwashing of a young population is good for the country goyim!

Youre part of the problem, ya dig?

>I never felt welcome there as a chick
>I never felt welcome there
fix'd

>Why aren't they all over gay marriage being illegal in Israel?
Because it's a small country on the other side of the globe.
>Why aren't they all over it being illegal for a jew to marry an Arab in Israel?
Because it's not true.

Are you guys retarded, or just shitposting? Even if this is legit, it probably wasn't Moshe Kasher himself who posted that, and whoever did probably didn't stick around after posting it, since the only questions they're taking are those submitted in videos at the email they provided.

Dear Moshe-

Will your television program be covering the 6 billion lawsuit brought by dozens of insurers against Saudi Arabia for their role in the false flag operation perpetrated against the United States of America on September 11, 2001?

-user

jk....of course you won't be

>bringing up your gender on an anonymous imageboard

She fucking deserved it

>Natasha Leggero's husband

I just realized I saw this no name cuck do a local comedy gig with his wife and that fat pig Amy Schumer. He was kinda funny, but way too heavy with his cringey nu-male SJW schtick. Natasha was much funnier and Amy Schumer was funny mostly because she was plastered.

I'm still here user. seriously, love to get questions from you all!

>asking a muslim about how to solve the jewish problem in america
But they know the true answer to the Jewish question, too bad they bought the kike's moon cult Jewry hook, line and sinker.

Stop lying

>In approving an effective ban on marriages between Israelis and Palestinians this week, Israel’s Supreme Court has shut tighter the gates of the Jewish fortress the state of Israel is rapidly becoming. The judges’ decision, in the words of the country’s normally restrained Haaretz daily, was “shameful”.

>By a wafer-thin majority, the highest court in the land ruled that an amendment passed in 2003 to the Nationality Law barring Palestinians from living with an Israeli spouse inside Israel — what in legal parlance is termed “family unification” — did not violate rights enshrined in the country’s Basic Laws.

>Are you guys retarded
They are Trump supporters. Do you really need to ask?

I'm a Cruzmissle actually

why did Marv turn into a skeleton?

>muh Trump boogieman

I didn't vote nigga.

>hai guize~ >:DDD femanon here!!! :3
>w-why are you guys telling me to put a shoe on my head and a sharpie in my pooper? :'(

>No subject is off limits.
what they're saying

What will actually happen:
>Moshe, why does Drumpff hate brown people?

>electronicintifada.net
>2006
Wew, lad.
Israel is a regular Western democracy with some weird religious restrictions that don't really matter.

ask about this, it is interesting.

>black folk

do non-black liberals not realize how cringy and borderline racist this is when they call black people "black folk"?

why did chappelle slap his hip every time one of his jokes bombed in his last special

Liberalism was founded before the French revolution with the goal of doing away with the legal recognition and support of various classes. The core tenant of liberalism is that all people should be held equally accountable before the law, and that the state should not recognize classes based on birthright. People should have class mobility based upon their merits, not arbitrary laws imposed on them.

The problem is that liberalism was widely accepted in the West in the latter half of the 20th century. Practically no state in the West legally discriminates against anyone, and all state sponsored claases or nobility are banned for the most part. In short, liberalism has no further purpose.

In order to remain relevant, liberals have begun to make up new classes of oppressed person to be champions for. Since all men are seen as equal before the law, liberals must take up new, progressively more outlandish causes to defend. Gays, trannies, pedophiles, atheists, Jews, criminals, Muslims, the list goes on. To a liberal, Muslims are nothing more than another oppressed underclass being shackled down by the evil nobles, when in reality they, along with everyone else, already enjoy equal protection of the law. But liberals will never stop championing these kinds of causes, because the moment they admit we live in a liberal society (we do) than people like them are no longer needed. Therefore, liberalism will continue to be a race to the bottom.

>just ignore the supreme court ruling goy

I think you have an interesting point but you are forgetting that class (and unequal protection) can also come about due to wealth disparity. Rich people can set the laws and change equal protection (which they have).

whoops

do black folk realize how cringy and borderline racist it is when they call each other "niggers"?

>In order to remain relevant, liberals have begun to make up new classes of oppressed person to be champions for. Since all men are seen as equal before the law, liberals must take up new, progressively more outlandish causes to defend. Gays, trannies, pedophiles, atheists, Jews, criminals, Muslims, the list goes on. To a liberal, Muslims are nothing more than another oppressed underclass being shackled down by the evil nobles, when in reality they, along with everyone else, already enjoy equal protection of the law. But liberals will never stop championing these kinds of causes, because the moment they admit we live in a liberal society (we do) than people like them are no longer needed. Therefore, liberalism will continue to be a race to the bottom.

Absolutely correct.

The end-game of identity politics is to soften society for totalitarian rule.

>people from a terrorist-infested shithole are not automatically allowed to live in Israel if they marry an Israel citizen
>OMG ITS LITERALLY GENOCIDAL APARTHEID
BTW, your initial point was about how it's "illegal for a jew to marry an Arab in Israel".

He's done that his entire career.

>folks

onto itself is cringy. Used by the idiots who've been brainwashed into believing the non-binary gender bullshit.

Why are you such a cuckold?

>"onto itself"
>calls others idiots

Tip top zozzle

Mexico isn't a terrorist infested shithole? (cartels)

The countries on Trump's travel ban aren't terrorist infested shitholes?

And yet the Jewish controlled media never connects these dots.

Fascinating.

'Onto itself' is proper English retard. baka

rolling

>And yet the Jewish controlled media never connects these dots.
Also won't shut up about LGBQTSGE oppression here, while never mentioning gays in Israel can't get married.

It's almost like they have one set of rules for the goyam and one set of rules for themselves.

That is true, wealth disparity does indeed come into play when it comes to justice. Nobody can deny that a good lawyer, who is almost surely going to be more expensive, can get you out of trouble where a cheap, less skilled lawyer would fail.

However, looking back to it's French roots, liberalism did not advocate wealth equality. It simply advocated for the equal opportunity of obtaining wealth. For example, at the time only high born nobles could purchase any more than a small sliver of land. This is an example of the law recognizing the existence of a noble class, and restricting the rights of those not born into that noble class. A low born could make money, sure, but without the ability to purchase land he could never truly become wealthy.

Traditional liberalism focuses on granting equal rights in the eyes of the law, in this case allowing all men to purchase land no matter their born status. It doesn't guarantee that all men are entitled to land, but it allows all people the ability to achieve class mobility.

State enforced wealth equality was not a factor until marxism and communism came into play.

Palestinians wage war against Israel by the means of terrorism.
Mexico, Iraq, Libya, and Yemen are supposedly US allies.

>while never mentioning gays in Israel can't get married
Left-wing Israeli Jews are "mentioning" it all the time.

>supposedly
key word

but we all know Bush/Soetoro/deep state, aren't representative of the people of the United States, not do they act in their interests.

>'Onto itself' is proper English retard

It's "unto itself", you fucking philistine.

Anyway...

Moshe will have a segment where he talks about how he went to the most vile place on the internet and show a screenshot of one of the posts calling him a kike or denying the holohoax, flooding Sup Forums with even more mentally ill SJWs than it already has

Screenshot this post

Why doesn't Israel have open borders if diversity is so great?

Why doesn't Saudi Arabia take in the billion immigrants in their unused Mecca tent cities?

>amerifats are not in control of their government
That's you problem, you stupid goyim, stop blaming the Jews. Or at least blame your Jews, not Israel.

>It's "unto itself", you fucking philistine.
either is acceptable, but stay pedantic!
>Moshe will have a segment where he talks about how he went to the most vile place on the internet and show a screenshot of one of the posts calling him a kike or denying the holohoax, flooding Sup Forums with even more mentally ill SJWs than it already has
Agree. He will also address literally none of the perfectly valid questions itt

right... so it turned out more was necessary in order to ensure a fair and just society. To prevent the creation of new ruling classes we must recognize the power of money on our political system. Why are you fighting against that?

you mean the same Jews who run HSBC and got caught red handed laundering billions in narco cash?

Because what you're advocating is communism, which is never a good thing

>people commit crimes
>the justice system doesn't work
Again, it's an amerifat problem, not the Jewish one.

why didn't the eagles fly over mordor

It's American's fault the Jewish Sasoon family narco bank is laundering Mexican drug cartel money?

>implying Jewish enablers who are making money off the illegal activity are any better

No, it's still a Jewish problem

ehhhh I think I am advocating having fair-playing field capitalism. Capitalism isn't working because capital is being hoarded by the upper class. Money becomes useless as a way of running society if it starts being controlled by a small subset of people. Money is something we humans made up to most efficiently run society and incentivize behavior and work that benefits society and helps people survive. Getting money out of politics and accurately valuing work people do isn't communism.

People often don't realize just how liberal they really are. Even the most staunch American conservatives are, at their core, fairly liberal. Maybe you don't realize how liberal you are either.

We have lived in liberal societies for so long, we have forgotten any kind of alternative. For example, you automatically assume that any class or caste based society is inherently wrong because it is "unfair" never stopping to consider the possibility that other systems of thinking are not as wrong as you may think.

Look at human history and all the societies that have ever existed. The vast majority of them did not function on the ideal of liberalism. Why? Because the human species is tribal by our very nature. It is in our blood, we cannot escape it. Power ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS collects at the top, whether it be through financial domination, political intrigue, or pure force of violence. The simple fact of the matter is that the few will always rule over the many. It is niether a good thing, nor a bad thing, it is merely human nature.

Why beat around the bush with this obviously false premise of "all men being born equal." Why not accept a system that acknowledges human nature and works alongside it, rather than pretend we live in anything but a hierarchical society?

Whether it be through money, royal blood, charisma or military might, the few will always rule over the many. All liberalism has done is change the metric by which they do so. Liberalism as a whole has failed.

It's American's fault that their justice system is unable to punish a handful of criminals.

>anonymous image board
>hey guys GRRRRRRRRRL here
Roasties never learn.

See the problem isn't the economic system, the problem is the government
If certain things weren't allowed, like lobbying for corporations or particular industries, then Government would be able to have more policies like what you're advocating that would protect small business interests, but because shit like lobvying and Citizens United, were doomed to be a corporatist "Republic"

>a handful of criminals.
who've been at it for 200 years?

nigga plz

except fiat currency is unto itself inherently corrupt.

But nice try...

>fraud
>money laundering
>who've been at it for 200 years
Mostly WASP Americans.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
hahahahahahahahahahahah

I agree, I just didn't touch on it, but government is a necessary entity for the protection of the people whether it's public safety or regulation of industries, and we've gotten far away from this

Ehhhhh I think you are ignoring the fact that society now is more productive, innovative, healthier and happier than under any of those other societies. What gives you the impression liberalism has failed?

Also how is what I am talking about (fair-playing-field capitalism) recognizing what human nature is and adjusting to it. Going back to kings and queens will ruin society. Using technology to make society more equal will help it thrive more.

Most inefficiencies in society now seem to be created by people who believe we should destroy the society we are building.

Or the Jews who've been doing it for over 1000+ years

>DUDE 2% OF THE POPULATION COMMITS AT LEAST 51% OF THE WHITE COLLAR CRIME LMAO
Yeah, fuck off.