ITT: we laugh at EUrocucks

ITT: we laugh at EUrocucks

>the EU

more like the pee-yew

just because you left the EU a month ago doesn't mean you get to act like you've changed you retarded bong

>60% white
>8 policemen shot by niggers in a public place in the last two weeks

It's like Jamal calling Achmed a shitskin.

Once a Eurocuck always a Eurocuck.

Feels good to laugh at the EU, right?

HAHAHAHHHAHAHA

I'm not laughing now
I just want to rally together and fight the mudshits

Pic related is your average Finn.

1 st thing : You are still in the EU
2 nd thing: All the "Refugees" arent even comming to the UK
3 rd thing: All the people you dont want to have in your country come their anyways, because they basically all come from your old colonies

Britfags so stupid .....

Finns really are some of the ugliest people in the world.

fucking EU KEKS

AHAHAHHA EU KEKS EU KEKS GET ANOTHER LORRY FULL OF ACHMEDS SUPPORTER F RELIGION OF PEACE TO COME AND DRIVE OVER YOUR COUNTRY EU KEKS

EU KEKS EU KEKS, CANT EVEN GO TO A CLUB WITHOUT GETTING SHAFTED BY ACHMEDS 10MM CHUB

EU KEK EU KEKS CANT PASS ANY LAWS UNLESS THE GERMAN REICH AGREES WITH THEM

EU KEKS EU KEKS SUCH A BUNCH OF COWARDS WOULD RATHER SUCK THE FUHRER MERKELS SHRIVELLED BEEF FLAPS RATHER THEN STAND BY THEMSELVES

EU KEK EUC KEKS FRANCE SUCH A WHORE BENDS OVER FOR GERMANS JUST FOR FARMING SUBSIDIES

EU KEK EU KEKS CANT SING A BAWDY SONG IN CASE JAMAL GETS THE HORN

EU KEK KEKS!!!

Funny isnt it?

>He think that image supports his side

KEK

BINLAND
I
N
L
A
N
D

Atleast he's white

8 dead police officers =/= as more that 200 death in the last 10 months

tell that to the shooting and stabbings you had. and the beheading.

THEY'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW

A cop is worth 10 civilians.

>just tried that google search

What the fuck.

>Finns
>white
Sugoi, suomi.

>europoors

yes it does

NOT ANYMORE YOU MARXIST CU-CK ONCE WE LEAVE THE EU WE'LL HAVE OUR BORDERS BACK AND YOU'LL NO LONGER FILL OUR COUNTRY WITH YOUR STUPID IDEAS AND RAMPANT TERRORISTS

DON'T WORRY GERMO-CU-CK WE'LL SEND SOME PEACE KEEPERS TO SORT YOU OUT ONCE THE CALIPHATE TAKES OVER

>mfw Britain has rekt German imperial ambitions 3 times in the last 100 years

Britan majbe had power 100 years ago, but now its just some cucked little island worth nothing, producing shit products and your old colonies rape your country.

>literally colorblind

Germany may have had powe...oh wait no it didnt

well, now it's it's just some cucked little country worth nothing, producing shit Marxism and Turkish terrorists raping your country

Compared to the raping of your speech by muckel and the raping of your women by hockmed.

the difference is we hate our niggers and want them to go the fuck away where as you love mudscum and hope more come to the EU

Wtf???? Is google fucking with us? It shows literally every possible couple except a white couple ( man and women)

check "white american woman" too.

Not joking but it honestly kinda went on being my fetish. I don´t know why but it makes me excited to see my country and most especially my genepool deleted from this earth for all eternity

> Article 50 hasn't been and won't be invoked

Stay mad toothie

Has anything happened after axe man yesterday?

>that asian couple with the black babies
I don't seem to understand.

>check "white american woman" too.
Nope, doesn´t work. I get plenty of white american women as search results

Dunecoon stabbed 4 in france

it'll be invoked as soon as we've sorted our country's politics out, and not when some European cuck demands it of us

stay mad not-russia

>60% Mongol

Jesus. But neither will make it on the mainstream news, I expect

Mongols BTFO

Still less than half lol

The UK is still part of the EU, nice to see you can't even follow what's happening in your own country yet think shitposting on Sup Forums is worth your time

Its fucking real

With all due respect, your country along with french are not the super powers that they were 100 years ago that could literally dominate countries all over the world. Times changes fast and there are new military and economical super powers. Poo in loo, Brazil to some extend and yep the turkroaches do have extrem economical growth and birth rates and a rather strong military.

There is seriously something wrong with the EU

not for long you cuck

we've already started ignoring EU regulations when it comes to things like fishing

For what? It's not like you haven't had your fair share of Muslim enrichment. Quite recently too,

what happened now?

Sorry I wasn't paying attention, what terrorist attack just recently occurred?

Its on the beeb. Cba finding a link

>half of the pictures actually display a white finnish couple

actually, there has been no recent terror attacks in Britain from Islamic state

and once we leave your carcass we'll have even less

don't worry though Netherlands, I'm sure the French will protect you from the nasty germans and the Islamic extremis- oh wait they're the same thing

Man knifed a mother and three daughters at a French park

This. Shit mayne I feel bad for our Frenchbros (and the Yuros in general). Head of the French """"""government"""""" coming on TV before the bodies are even cold and saying "wulp guess we have 2 get used 2 it, sry guise"? No thanks fambly. Stay stronk European brethren. We stand with you even if your own government doesn't

>turkroaches
Not for long, at this rate they'll fall into civil war soon

>his capital major is mudslime

Which is why your entire white youth listens to Kendrick Lamar and supports BLM, right?

We are up to three happenings Today.

An of the boat Muslim with an ISIS flag in this pocket killed four people in Germany with a knife.

A 37 year old Moroccan stabbed a French woman and her three daughters.

An some other faggot is currently holed up in some hotel in France armed with a knife and what is suspected to be a happening device.

Crazy day.

good one!

Looking up from his computer screen,The kraut turns around,to make sure that Ahmed and Mohammed were having a good time raping his wife and daughter.

Where have you been since the 23rd of June?

ottomans were more powerful than modern turkey

germany allied with the turks against their european neighbours in wwi, and did the same with the japs in wwii

aryans.. LOL

Can my sister, mother and 7 girl cousins move to Britain once the civil wars start?

>11 years ago

GERM KEK

what the fuck
nuke france and germany

>this is a white couple to finns

>Not for long, at this rate they'll fall into civil war soon
5 million dispora turks here. They´rea as united as it gets especially after the failed fake cuop. lol some of my turkish class mates are even joking about taking over and killing all german men but their banter is top quality to be honest

>three
It's actually four.

December 5, 2015. Not even a year ago. Three people stabbed in what you call the tubes.

You know gloating about how the whole of the EU is under attack is pretty stupid. The UK has suffered more attacks than most of the EU countries/regions did.

ILLEGAL OPINIONS
L
L
E
G
A
L

O
P
I
N
I
O
N
S

>An of the boat Muslim with an ISIS flag in this pocket killed four people in Germany with a knife.
Links?

killed?

That's literally a finnish man, what's wrong with you?

>with all due respect
That's right cuck,you are talking too the 4th most powerful military in the world. Watch your tone!

Bismallah brother. May the sun never set on the British caliphate

>Average Finn
>German actor

What four?

Also forgot to say, the Turkish situation is even more worrying.

Without a doubt! The un-cucked nation welcomes the white.but not Slavs!

I don´t get you point, sry. It doesn´t change the fact that Turkey is on its way on maybe not being super power but so highly influencial country for their region and Europe like for example Germany or the UK. In my opinion they already reached that point and are now blood thirsty for more "power" an influence

>he is a mudslime

do it now while you can t-b-h senpai, the borders are still up but as soon as the negotiations start expect harsher immigration laws and a potential Australian point system

get in now or maybe never get in

Hey, respect comes as a response towards your attitude. Swinging your military cock around is just laughable. sorry pal this is Erdogan tier

Swivel your chair around and suck Ahmed's dick kraut. You wouldn't want us to Dresden you again.

you're still in Europe tho

jesus Christ your germans are so whiny

no wonder your women keep getting "raped" by muslim men, if it was a choice between polit cuck McGee (you) or principled muslim fanatic (them) it's not even a contest

Brexit has put my cock on a pendulum. I love swinging my BBC (big British cock) around!

gr8

2 cousins are already moving there. Sister is looking towards china, mom really doesn't care. Rest of cousins are still too young to move by themselves, but it's good to know they'd be welcome.

All men are staying in Finland, of course.

You need to go back

People from the commonwealth can actually help the economy and help society. Sandniggers just kill you mainland European cucks.

>Swivel your chair around and suck Ahmed's dick kraut. You wouldn't want us to Dresden you again.
Europeans truly cannot unite Europe. We rather shit on eachother

>Brexit has put my cock on a pendulum. I love swinging my BBC (big British cock) around!
Alright, we´re done here