Where did the 20,000 tourists go during the movies climax?

Where did the 20,000 tourists go during the movies climax?

Syria

they were in that huge auditorium place it showed at the end

updoots

The sequence of events that lead to the Indominus escaping are just too ridiculous for me to take the rest of the movie serious.

the hotel resort, obviously

And the original Jurassic Parks weren't?

industrial sabotage on overwrought prototype computer system vs WOW WHERE'D IT GO BETTER OPEN THE DOORS ALSO IT CAN CAMOUFLAGE LOL

It was much more plausible and acceptable.

>where's the dinosaur?
>i'll not bother phoning for the tracking information while I'm stood in the viewing room.

You're not supposed to take it seriously. It's a cynical, self deprecating, CGI burlesque meant to tickle your nostalgia.

They could've easily used Vincent D'Onofrio's character to make the escape/release more plausible - rather than the happy accident to bring the Ingen guys in.

You're right, they could have.
If they cared about making a good movie.

They hid in the MacGuffin Shelter

Didn't they all get eaten by the pterodactyls?

>can't find dinosaur
>hey guys, go look in the pen
>n-no, not the little human sized door, go in the big dinosaur sized door, leave it open

>genetically engineered super dinosaur on the loose
>send guys with cattle prods to get it.

DUBlin

The Indominus talking to the raptors and getting them to fight for it was where I quit.

JW is literally the MCU of the franchise. Literal garbage, but normies love it because "muh fun XD"

"it's a fun movie turn your brain off" is the sickness killing movie critique.

Probably in one of these buildings

Why the FUCK did she leave the room to make a phone call? I have never seen this addressed
>oh shit it's gone!
>hang on guys let me call
>no it's still in there
>oh ok
THE END

There was literally no reason for her to get in the car, drive away, and THEN call the command center

They did go in the human sized door, that one guy shit himself and opened the big door to try and run away through after they heard it was in there.

>genetically engineered super dinosaurs
>don't bring firearms or explosives
>cattle prods and beanbag shotguns and nets will do teh trick LUL XD

Why did they even go in the pen without getting the go ahead
>should we wait to see what that red headed lady says?
>nahhh lets go in

Because the script told them to.

It's just baffling that a group of screen writers didn't see this plot hole starring them right in the face

Yes, those were

They saw it, they just didn't care. They were cashing a check. The movie was written by the studio, the writers were just there to fill in the dialogue. They had a character whose sole purpose was to lampshade the whole movie.

Nobody involved with this cared about making a good movie, so it should come as no surprise to anyone that it wasn't good.

It triggered me when they couldn't hit the Indominus with a minigun.

>we clocked the t-rex at 30 mph

Bryce runs away from it holding a flare

When a movie is quippy and "fun" all plot holes are excused these days

Do flares make you run slower?

It's a shit movie. Try not to think about it.

Wasn't she wearing heels too?

Does Jurassic Park hold up?

One of the few 10/10 movies.