Are there any Irish teams in the CL?

>manchester united break the streak

yeah

I would loov it if they lost, loov it

Please no. Fuck Sevilla.

The Chelsea team is more Spanish than the fucking Barcelona one

>get rid of england players
>start to win again

Are fans of Liverpool historically Irish? All I know about them is that they're owned by the guy who owns the Red Sox in America.

Lots of Northern cities have Irish links

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Irish city lad

Scousers are inbred Irishmen just like Bostonians in America

Bring it on

So are they largely working class, stupid and mildly racist, with increasing infestations of overeducated SJW bugmen?

Tiocfaidh ár lá

ew, is Liverpoo just the breeding ground for white trash in England, like people of Irish/Ulster-Scot descent are in america?

Hit the nail on the head although the bugmen are just the students

lol no

>muh history
Sad!

where is Liga NOS?

>check for more info
>only 2 spanish teams in the whole country ever won the UCL
What a garbage 2 man country

only cups that matter are the CL. Barcelona looked weak tonight and won't be having fun against better English opposition

now post the Premier League titles

they have to pool their resources into fewer clubs to be able to compete

>since 2000 i.e. in our peak period
nice cherrypicking

>ppl still fall for this after the last years
wew

5 teams in the CL last 16 does that. PL is truly the strongest league

the PL has been shit for years, but this year is a marked improvement. still not domination unless a team wins it, but it's better than the previous state of affairs

>Two club leeg
>No revenue sharing
>Diving is not only allowed but encouraged
Any of the 5 English clubs in the CL could whoop Uefalona or Halal Madrid. And still not make the CL next year while Barcelona and Real Madrid are guaranteed to play CL football every year because every other Spanish club sucks ass.

>government funded clubs
>bullshit calls always go their way
>2 team league
Thank fuck the PL is back to kill off this smut

At least we know Ireland won't have any of these.
Also 96 get

Put some fucking effort in mate
youll never get a 96 get like that
>scousers did nothing wrong

The fucking chances
no script, i fucking swear on my life.

>96

>individual titles
into the trash it goes

It is?

SJW? :lol:

Please don't underrate this post.

>Chelshit, Manure and Tottenmeme will get eliminated and exposed in the second leg
Nah

Yeah, barca/madrid may be the big meme, but lets not forget how Liverpool barely beat villareal only to lose to Sevilla in the EL final, followed up by Celta nearly shocking Man U at home if not for a guidetti miss of the century.

what does he mean by this

> supporting a league
Millennials out

not
>i fokin sweer on me lyf

Why are the Irish, Welsh and Northern Irish leagues so unbelievably bad?
I just fail to get it, they seem like a great and devoted market, not to mention that they are at the roots of modern football, they had so much time to develop
What went wrong?

constantly outperformed by england in every way.
Also, Ireland's main sports are the gaelic games and rugby

*dominates your continent*

Lets take a look at Latvia and Lithuania
>poverty
>empty stadiums
>no fan culture
>low population
>shit climate
>first sport in Latvia is Hockey followed by Bball
>in Lithuania pretty much the only sport is Bball
>constantly outperformed by Russia in every way
>still better leagues than the RoI, NIr and Wal ones

The talent pool in these countries is immediately sucked into the English football pyramid system as soon as they demonstrate any value, you probably make more in the conference/5th tier of English league football than you do playing in any of those leagues. Remember also that the culture and language of these countries is more or less interchangeable, put on the TV in Ireland and you'll be receiving English television coverage showing English football, I've spent a few years of my life over there and have never seen the Irish league on tv once or know of anyone who watches it, or know if it's even shown on TV for that matter. English football's influence on these country's football culture has more or less relegated their national leagues to nothing more than amateur local leagues that no one really watches.

The absolute madman

>The talent pool in these countries is immediately sucked
You can introduce local player protection rules so that they will not leave (look at Russia for an extreme case). If they wanted a good league they would've done it
btw this might not be the case with brexit too
>put on the TV in Ireland and you'll be receiving English television coverage showing English football
put on the TV in anywhere and you'll be receiving English and Spanish football coverage.
The Irish still won't have great bonds with their teams and won't be able to attend the stadium, I doubt that it is any different to an Armenian watching EPLel from Armenia

But you know, a better question would've been why someone doesn't make an Ireland based club to represent the country in the English pyramid (like Swansea)

kek that lions lace looks like its parents didnt let it stay out past dinner time *ugh you guys are so lame*

I dont think a player protection rule would ever be able to be implemented, the PFA union which has jurisdiction over Wales as well and most decent players of NI and ROI belong to would never allow it, you'd be depriving players of decent wages and also hindering the national teams development of each nation so I'd imagine each respective FA would not support it either.

will dominate the world bruh

don't make me call Geert

Tottenmeme will actually beat Juve

Jesus

Fuck off back 2 reddit

0 (ZERO) MPs

>poverty
they're far from being Romania or Bulgaria tier poor, so meh
>combined population of around 4.3 mil
>shit weather
>nobody cares because hockey and bball rule supreme
they're bound to have a lackluster talent pool

ooooooooo

JUSTICE

Why not. They got rid of English managers 20 years ago.