Bush: 'I'm worried that I will be the last Republican president'

cnn.com/2016/07/19/politics/george-w-bush-last-republican-president/index.html?sr=fbCNN071916george-w-bush-last-republican-president0602PMVODtopLink&linkId=26716700
>Former President George W. Bush fretted to a group of former aides and advisers in April that he was worried he could be the "last Republican president."

AHAHHAHAHA

wtf i like big gulp now

Trump winning is literally the only way he won't be right

After 4 to 8 years more of Obama policy whites will be effectively outnumbered and only whites vote republican

wtf is big gulp?

Big gulp? really makes me think

Republicans inability to understand the fact that brown people will vote against their interests out of pure spite is why they are doomed.

I guess it just goes to show you how fucking stupid the GOP really is these days. Don't even have any hope from within.

he is probably right for 2 reasons

party wont secure the border and deport illegals

party wont help out the Rust Belt

that drink in her hand and a regular sized drink here in merica

American

also democrats are "genius"

example
>destroy Hartford, high crime, poverty...
>now Hartford is 15% white (from 98% white), and only 3% republican
Hartford will never be Red again

the same is happening to the entire country

32 oz cup

The way the GOP is currently self-destructing, this might very well be true. Not rallying behind Trump is the stupidest thing to do, what's the purpose of all this childish drama? They are literally sabotaging the whole party.

Maybe if you built a wall yourself democrats wouldn't have been able to import voters

He's completely right
the GOP is failing to attract any voter base other than religious, white and old
all demographics which are in decline.
if there is not a change within the party it will implode.

If the day comes where it's impossible the republicans to win, then they can just all sign up as democrats and run as democrats, but with republican politics.

Then the real presidential election will actually be the nomination for presidential candidate.

he's right, republicans can barely win now, imagine what would happen in 4 years after another massive shitskin immigration wave

This faggot signed the patriot act. I don't know what dirty shit he did besides this but the man was just a fucking puppet. Marco Rubio,Kasich,and Jeb would have granted amnesty anyway. These faggots might as well have been democrats. Trump has the most Rep votes of all time and is winning over the working class. Bushes accept money form the same people so what difference does it make?.

This. This is the goal. It's why HUD wants to resettle ghetto-trash in all the suburbs. To turn as many districts blue as possible.

>what's the purpose of all this childish drama?

Retaining control of influential and lucritive media, military, and government appointments for people in their social network.

There are going to be no jewish neocons in Trump's cabinets.

See what you jerks did by not supporting Jeb?!

I hadn't thought of that before.

I'm happy to say he's right to be worried.

After the RNCs performance in 2012, it's obvious that these guys simply have to go back.

Let the R die, next election let's have Ds and Ls instead.

He shouldn't have been such a shit president then.

People like him supported amnesty, they brought it on themselves by being stupid enough to believe spics would vote for them, or just flat out not caring because corporations gave them money to support open borders

Well you can't have a speaker talk about how diverse the party is and have someone like Steve "wewuz" King say that minority never did anything in the same day and expect to get minority votes

The republic party died when they forsake hardworking people for poor uneducated racist whites for easy votes

Wow, only 16 years too late.

>Trump has 84% of GOP support
>McCain had 83%
>Somehow 1/3 of GOP primary voters will vote 3rd party.

GOP total strength =120%

>let's just have a competition to see who can open America's borders wider and sell it out to China faster

Good. The Republican Party has been floundering for a few years now. And it doesn't help them holding Reagan to the same deity standard North Korea holds old man Kim.

Maybe we can finally get an actual multi party system in place instead of two parties forcefully being polar opposites to each other to stand apart.

>Maybe we can finally get an actual multi party system in place instead of two parties forcefully being polar opposites to each other to stand apart.

but the election system is a first past the gate/simple majority.

you can NEVER have anything but two parties with that.

Don't you shills ever get tired of repeating flimsy lies?

I'm honestly still surprised that people in the US don't seem to realize the direction we're headed in.

Whether through the disastrous "free trade" advocated by republicans or the amnesty and immigration proposed by democrats this nation is slowly headed towards South American (particularly Brazilian) style life. What is a defining feature of those nations? Massive wealth inequality. Who stands to gain and be on top should we resemble those nations? The very same people promoting these policies and funding their campaigns.

It's so obvious and so clearly laid out in front of us. It's not even a conspiracy theory or anything. It's simple economics and the wealthiest/most elite amongst us looking out for their own self interest. The democrats know that cheap 2nd and 3rd world labor will raise profit margins for businesses they are in bed with and that those same immigrants will vote for the democratic party. Republicans (cuckservatives really) have done little to oppose it because they also stand to make tremendous amounts of money alongside their corporate buddies and pals.

Am I legitimately crazy or what? How do people not see this happening and question it?

they are sheep.

Shut up racist

You realize donald trump is the most left of all those canidates-right?

Why is racism bad

It means you're a white supremacist

The future of the usa is latin american politics, corruption all over. Latin americans wont care about living in a shittier usa as it woukd still be better than any latin american country and rich people and politicians will still live in their isolated comunities

Give brown people a real reason not to vote Democrat.

Every time a white Conservative uses a racial slur, it drives Blacks and Hispanics deeper into Clinton Country.

It isn't about bantz, it isn't about jokes, it about centuries of being shit on and memories that are only a few decades old.

Remember, the Holocaust ended in '45, while in many places, Blacks couldn't vote until the late '60s.

For the record, I was born in 1975.

Democrats have been using Blacks and Hispanics in order to win electoral victories while giving us nothing but tokens and trifles.

They used White Guilt, not to help the poor and downtrodden, but to win gay marriage.

The progressive/SJW movement is abut white liberals who care about nothing but indulging in their poisons and perversions without anyone being allowed to criticize or condemn them.

And your racism allowed it to happen.

Enjoy your faggots, trannyies and tumblerites preaching to your kids while hate speech police arrest you for posting here.

Is Bush cognizant that this is his own fault for being the president that ended America's greatness?

He's definitely not alluding to white genocide. He probably just hates how 'outsiders' like Trump and Cruz took over the party.

He should be worried. He will be the last cuckservative president.

Honestly this.