Where were you when Simpsons became cool again?

Where were you when Simpsons became cool again?

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QqgNcktbSA
youtube.com/watch?v=kYo0_cgN0oE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I laughed and understood

Wow, that was actually...funny!

>1 MILLION DOLLARS

>60 year old writer tries to joke about cool hip thing everyone joked about 5 years ago
Yep that's Simpsons alright

>awful show happens to agree with political views once
>"It's so gooood."

Ok i laughed

>it's a left eat it's own episode

these are the best. didn't hear shit until you were lost a major election fucktards

I thought Simpsons writers were SJWs

>from season 28, episode 19

>wait until it's safe to mock sjws
>do it only then and at the bare minimum

HAHAHAHAHA

wtf i love the simpsons now

What's happened to the pacing. everything seems so fast and un sedate like it used to be

They are, that muslim and mexican "immigrants" episode were the worst

they are more the type that calls themselves liberal to control goy like you

samefag

>you're worse than hitler
>too late for flattery

>hasn't arrested Clinton
>no tax reform in sight
>hasn't repealed Obamacare
>fired Bannon
>launched missiles at Syria
>180 on China as currency manipulator
>now claims dollar is "too strong"
>more days golfing per days in office than Obama
>more executive orders per days in office than Obama

What did he mean by this?

>Mr. Burns' voice

Jesus christ he's already dead, none of them can do the voices anymore. It sounds like a bad cheap imitator

is it me or was that clip incredibly slow? feels like it could have been 20 seconds long.

Honestly I thought the episode was fan-made, what the fuck is with the lazy animation and bad voices?

>simpsons goes for low hanging fruit and makes fun of notoriously-easy-to-make-fun-of SJWs in a bid to stay relevant even though they're 3 years late to the party and are actually SJWs themselves

IT'S OKAY WHEN THE RIGHT DOES IT

gee I guess I better start watching the other episodes about white people being evil now that they threw me some scraps off the plate

The Simpsons writers are almost all Harvard grads hence all the Yale jokes.

Also, do remember, this shit actually happened at Yale.

youtube.com/watch?v=7QqgNcktbSA

>it's a "Sup Forums does a complete 180 on their beliefs because a 30 year old tv show that has faded from relevance made a joke they like" episode

yeah dude that's what i do all day, praise the simpsons multiple times on the internet

>implying that was funny

Eat a dick, shill.

>we totally aren't reddit!
>haha you totally went on reddit to get this thing I saw on reddit :^)

Nah

>it's a ive league jew doesn't understand why the goyim loathe him episode

>burns thinks being called hitler is flattering

lol

That clip felt like it was half an hour, pacing of zombie Simpsons jokes are horrible.

It's on par with mocking a luddite. At the time it could be funny but it's so late it's bizarre.

it's been the same guy voicing Mr. Burns, the hell you guys talking about?

actually not bad

also the animation is looking different, less stiff. I like it

And if you noticed, all the SJWs were still privileged white guys.

The Simpsons writers will forever be out of touch liberals.

high framerate, bad animation, bad pacing

i still laughed a few times tho in that clip which is more than i can say for entire new simpsons episodes

>it's a "facebook transplant misspells something and posts a 10 year old meme" post

This episode is missing something. Some music.
youtube.com/watch?v=kYo0_cgN0oE

this shit is still happening so it's hardly late

So since you hate Jews, who did you support in the election? Which candidate was against Israel? Was any candidate even neutral to Israel?

This is the first time in a decade that I have laughed at The Simpsons

Yes but it's much better to be avant-garde than passe.

>Where were you when Simpsons became cool again?

Standing in a time machine back in 1996

i've been here since last summer

Harry Shearer has wanted out for years. This is a well known fact he's been very open about. They won't let him though. I'm dead serious they have no compunctions about replacing him like that.

>Don't flatter me
kek

nah

>P-please watch goy, we hate the SJW snowflakes like you. We will have the frog and based Bibi next season

While I agree with the "sjw" thing is getting a bit much nowadays, this wasnt funny.

Mate, you do realise that Sup Forums praises and defends DC films like BvS, right? You know, the same film that got to 3rd on "Most Underrated film" on Reddit polls? You know, the same poll that didn't have a single Marvelel film place?

Sup Forums is as Reddit as Reddit except it'll pretend otherwise when it's something that others like (Family Guy, Rick and Morty, American Dad, Simpsons, etc). The "This is Reddit" is a meme. It's to distract you from the true enemy; normies.

This, I even knew the "Flattery won't get you anywhere" type joke was coming. That boat sailed long ago with "We're both factory owners, we both sold shells to the Germans, but mine worked dammit!" like 16 years ago.

>Homer meets Zayn Malik for a wacky sing-off! Meanwhile, Lisa finds out how Bashar Al-Assad did nothing wrong

naw it still wasnt

God Harry Shearer sounds like he just does not give a fuck anymore when voicing Mr. Burns.

He won't answer because he's been spamming the same images on here since the conventions

Simpsons should've ended in the 1990s. I'm glad KoTH ended before it became shit.

>They won't let him though

Yes that's generally what happens when you keep renewing your contract for more money each time

I feel nothing.

10/10

hahahahahahaha

didn't know they still had it in them

This wasn't funny at all. Feels more like an apology than an inspired joke.

This...was not funny. Blatant and badly paced.

>too late for flattery

only half-decent joke. The rest was painfully bad.
It's like they really wanted to make fun of SJWs but didn't dare to.

except for the hitler part it wasn't funny though
still always nice to see sjws being made fun of

>this was like totally not funny

t. shills

wasn't the yale stuff like 3 years ago now?

"Take swords off statues"
10/10
Orgasmo

Holy shit I forgot what board I was on

They've shown R. Crumb's Keep On Muffin store, but why hasn't Robert Crumb ever been on the show?

Burns Hitler line made me laugh

Its still badly animated trash though using low hanging fruit toilet humor instead of the old witty and subtle season 2-13 humor.

the "actual quote from yale student" text joke was p funny desu senpai

>didn't hear shit until you were lost a major election fucktards

Been like that for at least 15 years, senpai

>its an "if i yell they will agree with me" sjw video

Jim Webb

Quite literally who, good sir?

"Take Swords Off Statues" is a quality joke that wouldn't be out of place in classic Simpsons.

Yea Trump is ineffective, but I notice you always come rushing to defend SJWs everyone they're attacked.

>was about to leave a few years back
>throw money at him

>I'll stay!! :^)

That was fucking terrible.

Friendly reminder it will have been 20 years since season 9 began by this Fall.

>Where were you when Simpsons became cool again?

Be cool if this show would just die.

>The Simpsons writers are almost all Harvard grads hence all the Yale jokes.

You mean were. At least back in the early 90's. If the news are to, then that goes to show that it was just pure luck that some good writers happened to come out of that school that moment in time.

whoops meant to say 'if the new ones are to'

To be honest, the animation and voice acting is so bad that I can't ever watch new episodes.

It hurts his throat to do Mr. Burns and has since the 90's.

Then again he's also been bitching about the writing since W's first administration so it wouldn't surprise me if he's phoning it in at this point.

Marge sounds like she can barely stand to talk anymore though. Like nails on a chalkboard. There's no way that voice doesn't give out in a few years.

Wait why the fuck was Homer dressed as a woman?

college life must be so shit nowadays

havent watched the simpsons in a while eh?

No it wasn't

You're just confusing your sense validation with actual humor

Simpsons is still shit

Sup Forums babies will love a anything that confirms their own politics

Hillary and Obama were against Jews and Israel. It just doesn't show in their words, only in their actions.

Is this the death throes of the Baby Boomers? Sincere disdain used to only be reserved for adults themselves, the youth were always joked about in an endearing manner. Now they will sell out values they once championed for a cheap buck for their failing careers.

Jesus christ this so shit it's painful to watch.

>this is an actual quote that we quoted, lmao
cutting, insightful humour there writers.