Let's discuss this exceptional masterpiece which made over 500 million worldwide breaking the record this past opening...

Let's discuss this exceptional masterpiece which made over 500 million worldwide breaking the record this past opening weekend, which was directed by a black male.

>which was directed by a black male

That's racist.

what does it matter if he's black? Racist.

>worldwide

a much better improvement over the travesty that was 7.

>Fast 5
>FnF 1
>Tokyo Drift
>FnF 4
>F8
>2F2F
>FnF 6
>Furious 7

>F&F1:a bunch of thugs use supped up cars to steal dvd players
>F&F10: a bunch of international criminals/spies/law enforcers/hackers/etc use spaceX's new space shuttle to steal Nkorean nuke satellite to save the world

>all these triggered starshit fans
lmao getting BTFO at your own game

So is this going to be the biggest movie of all time?

we've come a long way from where we began...

breh, I'm kinda joking about a space chase scene, but I know deep down inside that it's gonna happen and I'm gonna enjoy it 100%

>space chase scene

I would watch that.

Movies break records every other weekend. It really doesn't mean shit in the long-run.

until last jedi

incorrect: until faith of the furious

if this isn't b8 you have the worst taste i've ever seen you fucking retard, i'd call you a redditor but i can guess even they didn't like this movie as well as you.
>f8 above 2f2f
you might aswell eat shit u ape

Fantastic, they came a long way from part one and deserve the success.

Dogshit > more dogshit > even more dogshit > every FF movie

Nope. Last Jedi will perform less than TFA. More in line with Rogue One. TFA had the nostalgia boner hype.

I thought people are bored of this franchise, what happened? I wasn't even aware it's coming out, was there any marketing?

you are not the center of the universe. They've been marketing this one and the next before the last one was even released. No one is bored of the franchise, if anything the opposite is happening.

Still more worthy over TFA and Civil War. Fuck Disney.