Nigger, mutt, jew and tranny. Is this the perfect representation of America?

Nigger, mutt, jew and tranny. Is this the perfect representation of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleidocranial_dysostosis
youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0
youtube.com/watch?v=cKEhxRa9aSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

>and tranny
Huh?

Whatever the case might be, any of those kids as a un refutable, actual solid fact will have a much higher quality standards of living than the cold frozen shithole you come from.

Stay mad

Not enough hispanics

front-centre actually looks like the amerimutt meme, how is this possible?

genetic disorder

He has a disorder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleidocranial_dysostosis

>bullying a literal kid with a genetic disorder

gypsy ethics everyone

Being american is a genetic disorder?

NEW FACE OF AMERICA

Haha

>All the nerds got girls/kisses in the last episode
>"don't worry, girls this age are crazy. give it a few years and they'll be all over you"
This scene triggered me desu

Also why did the black pom who'd been kindapped as a 5 year old and living in America for like 20 years still have a limey accent?

That doesn't cause his weird looking face, just the missing teeth and the ability to do this. Everyone else with it looks normal

>whiter than u muhammad

urd

golem get ye gone

Mikes mom is so fucking hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0

Oh she was that mad men chick. I thought she looked familiar

>ywn live in 80s USA as a kid and play tabletop rpg in the basement with ur mates

>you will never have mates as a kid

HAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHA

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKEhxRa9aSM

They desire the transformation of the United States, which they consider the most racist country to ever exist, into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

They are known by many names - bugmen, numale, soyboy, yoga shrimp - in their desire to be known as allies to People of Color, women, transsexuals, and homosexuals. They consider this to be a perfect representation of the US youth.

Oh fug, I thought she looked familiar too.

>tfw no Fay gf

>the %51 meme is real

Is that a gondola murimutt?

Don’t reply to the Singaporean. He’s been spamming that exact same copypasta for 2 years.

pretty much, nowadays

kek wtf I'm cringing hard

You forgot the le 1% face monster

>frozen
At least we have better education.

You do know that the "mutt" is a pure blooded italian right?

>tfw half black and look nothing like the ugly ass celebrity mongrels

Why can't Hollywood cherrypick the attractive ones like me?