Missing warheads

Rumors floating around the some B-61 warheads are missing. Any anons confirm?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permissive_Action_Link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can confirm. I just heard it on Sup Forums

I have them.

I can't find any. You might be right.

Kikes probably

I hope they don't fall into the hands of doomsday occultists.

Can you give them back?
They probably need them for something.
Something about Russia? I dunno.

Damn you guys are well armed then

No idea where I left them.

they're inside ur mom's asshole

wait a sec... ..umm .. ..no, i got all mine here.

Kek confirms

an unsung hero is guarding Sup Forums's B-61 warheads

of course the dirty lazy italian is into fucking assholes.

Reddit checking in,
It's confirmed on our end

probably flown to NATO base in turkey in order to piss off the Russians or some other dumbshit move.

Poland making sure that we won't become second Ukraine
>insert smug anime face
also
>praise Kek

Everyone stand up and check under your desk/sofa.

I counted them and there are actually more than I thought there were. So that's good

My dad works for America and he says this is true.

My stash is untouched

Can confirm OP, they are inside my asshole.

I thought I couldnt take more then one, and then I just kept on going.

Taking one for the team, how nice of you

that can cause a pretty bad infection user
be careful

absolutely untrue unless saws

Just dumped a few of them down the shitter.

Go back to sleep Goyim

maybe are in silk road right now

I put them through the slot after closing hours. It's on you, not me

I never had any in the first place so dont look at me.

Come on, you know you're our covert weapon's stash.

Nope, still got mine.

I'll spill the beans. There was an intelligence briefing given in Whitehall yesterday regarding the deteriorating situation at Incirlik AFB. What is currently known is that a Turkish special forces unit from an unknown faction raided the facility shortly after the power was cut on Saturday. 6 American service personnel have been killed and 23 injured. One B-61 was stolen and flown out in an Mi17 that was tracked as far as Kozan where the warhead was likely transferred to a vehicle and moved elsewhere. UK forces have been working alongside their US counterparts and have deployed a rapid reaction force to the base. They aimed for 72 hours so it is likely that they are there now or will be arriving soon. Other than that there is absolutely no contingency for recovering the warhead as they simply have no idea where it is or who has it. They're just winging it until something happens. Bloody scary.

Jesus fucking christ. If this is true does it have anything to do with the missing SFO and helicopters?

Absolutely. From what I can gather the situation was that with so many aircraft with their transponders turned off there were so many primary targets being tracked that it led to a lot of confusion about which helicopters they were tracking.

Fingers crossed it isnt in a intermodal container packed with kitty litter. Take care man, good luck.

Meh, its just 340kt
Nothing to worry about.

I'm currently using a VSAT behind a proxy but it's highly likely that I'm giving away my location. Are there any more questions before I go?

good luck god speed.

>expecting some fat fucks who probably havent seen sunlight in 6 months to know if nukes are missing or not
Come on dude

Do you have the technology to deactivate the atoms in the warhead with the de-nuclearizing machines?
Could they potentially be armed and detonated by non trained personnel or are their intentions to salvage the nuke material for dirty bombs?

Yes some are being shipped back to the US and will be used in a false flag to be blamed on Muslims.

As usual Sup Forums will chimp out and nuclear war will start leaving Israel as the only survive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permissive_Action_Link

Found the fat fuck who hasn't seen the light of day in six months.

Repurposed fissile material into to gun type config is my main concern.

Israel will be hit first.

Then the US.

>leaving Israel as the only survive.
Israel will literally be wiped of the face of the earth in the first hour of ww3.

No. Nothing would make Obama grow a pair and do something about these uppity roaches faster than if they tried to put hands on our nukes. It would be taken as an open declaration of war and responded to in kind. We would un ironically nuke our own stockpile before handing them over.

How do you lose a warhead.

Lost implies you'll never find it, how about we use misplaced instead.

They are gone from the silos in turkey

This happened like 2 years ago

Even if one were stolen they need the PAL codes from the USAF/DoD. Otherwise it's just a large paperweight with some valuable materials inside.

Aren't they launched off planes or something? If it drops wouldn't it just explode when it hits the ground?

B-61s are gravity bombs. They just drop, but they have to be armed to detonate. Nuclear warheads have extremely complicated internal physics packages in order for them to go "bang".

Without the PAL codes they can't be armed. It would still irreversible to national security to have one lost. Enemies could disassemble them, look for our techniques/design and potentially come up with a way of neutralizing them, effectively rendering the design useless since we'd have to build new ones.

The nuclear material is also extremely valuable.

Only a retard would make a weapon that level a city
>explode when it hits the ground

What proof is there that nuclear weapons have been in Turkey in the last 20 years?

I have them.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_sharing

Incirlik has somewhere between 50-90.

this comment makes it double confirmed . happening

>comforted multiple nuclear device gone from Incirlik Air Base

BROKEN ARROW
R
O
K
E
N

ARROW
R
R
O
W

Hard to imagine Erdogan would cut off power to the base if he didn't actually believe the coup was a CIA-Gulen operation.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_sharing
Doesn't mean that there were ever any there.

They gibs them out to every American. They are called t64s . Raps stars sing about them. 'Rollin in my 64'

It's likely going to be a plutonium pit and those cannot be reconfigured into a gun type bomb. That said, considering the Norks have the necessary components for nuclear devices, they are likely to be able to make a new implosion device, presuming they can manage to not set the device self-destruct safety.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw those B-61's at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Nah my stash is on number

I know right?

subtle kek

nah, God would protect them....until its His time, it ain't gonna happen

The nuclear fire rises!

>Doesn't mean that there were ever any there.

No, it doesn't. But you're obviously just being painfully autistic.

Actually they're up here in Alert, Alaska thought they'd play a joke on us.

The biggest one is in my pants. I may let it off tonight, depends on the talent.

YO YO YO I GOTZ DEM SHITZ WHAT U NEED NIKKA?

I GOTZ DEM B61S, B46S, B53, I GOTZ DEM DAVEY CROCKETT SHITS, WHAT U NEED, NIKKA???

2 FO FIDDY BONES,YO! NIKKAS DOWN THE BLOCK AIN'T GOT SHIT!

Useless without the arming codes so nothing to worry about.

Dirty bombs are a hollywood meme as well, pointless to use a warhead in such a way.

So if you dropped it out of a plane without arming it, it won't explode?
>t. retard

>If it drops wouldn't it just explode when it hits the ground?
Its a fucking nuke, not an old sweaty dynamite.

No. At most it would break the casing and spread nuclear materials in a crater. The detonation of an implosion package has to be an extremely precise series of events.

No, you have to activate the atoms first. Otherwise it's just a big hunk of metal

No, at worst it would give a few people cancer.

This seems like the only plausibly way to detonate it.
Unless they lost it on purpose so that it can be used by some useful idiots jihadist in a false flag against a western city. That would easily gather support for a crusade against ISIS.

>600,000 dead

Yeah, that's like 3,000,000 Swedish men

weak bantz

more like 6 million jews

You can't just walk off with these bombs. They're in specially designed storage facilities on specially designed carriers. The housing and carriers are designed to render the bombs inside useless if tampered with. This would even include if trained workers tried to take them, so if untrained outsiders tried to smash and grab - the bombs are useless.

That's why they're surrounding the base - it accomplishes what they need to. Actually trying to take the weapons is pointless. To say nothing about what others are posting, which is that you would need a plane wired to deliver the bomb properly to even use it... Assuming you magically got it intact and armed it.

Like other people said, the nuclear material in the bombs is valuable, but even then would need to be reworked after the theft by trained workers who knew how to do produce a working bomb in the first place .

You can hook a variac up to the trigger circuit and turn the knob until it goes off and you vaporize

>0.3 to 340 ktons warhead

who the fuck would need that ancient garbage?

You might just end up blowing up a fraction of the explosives without detonating the actual nuke stuff.

Nah the trigger on a B61 is pretty simple. This is an ancient bomb. It still uses vacuum tubes.

All the EBW's will go off at once

no worries boys

Funny how for the longest time the only viable nuclear threat was a rouge Pakistan, a lost nuke from an ex Soviet state or the Norks. No one thought the Turks would steal our own weapons.

Based brother.

make them selfdestruct.

My sources confirm this is true

BLACK OPS rush in and grab a few during the chaos going on outside.

Their buddies give them the codes to activate the weapons.

You get nuclear explosions happening in random places around the world, blamed for something else. Potentially years later.

False Flag tools

Also with the variable yield of the weapons being thermonuclear in nature... they can be any size of explosion they need it to be.

Small explosion of about 500 Tons strength to look like a big truck bomb somewhere. Blow up a building.

Medium Explosion, tactical nuke to do the damage they need to blast some place away. But it just looks like an Ammo Depot going off.

Maximum Yield to blow up a city. Fan the flames of world war. If you set it to 1/3 of a Megaton that will take care of any city on the planet pretty much.